It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Trudeau did an interview on Canadian television after the G7 and his eyebrow was loose and flopping around in the video.

I have yet to see the video. I have only seen stills and of course other pics where he seems to have the split in the eyebrow that I mentioned.

ETA: Just saw a vid and there is no flopping around. Just those effed-up brows of his.

edit on 11-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The over-the-top shrillness of people like DeNiro, makes me suspect that they are trained or brainwashed in public outcry. Its bizarre.

He was recruited not so much because of his acting ability. He was actually a low level gangster from Newark, just playing himself. A lot of "actors" simply play themselves or their alter ego, not much talent needed.

A few extra inches of height is a plus.

lol, but obviously HE is the "scumbag". You know how people project their own faults upon others. Nobody with an ounce of class would stay "in character" and stoop so low. You know, money does not buy class. Successful celebrities are very much concerned about learning the ways of old money class, that's what brings these disparate groups together.
edit on 11-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: oye

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is out there, I watched it.
Funny thing is that the Guardian did an article on his eyebrows not thar long ago, making a point of how perfectly sculptured they were. They didn't mention that they were naturally screwed up, more like talking about how flawless they were.
Gu ardian
edit on b000000302018-06-11T15:03:04-05:0003America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 15:03:04 -0500300000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It is out there, I watched it.

Edited before your post. Yeah there was no flopping. It doesn't matter what anyone says there are a bunch of pics where you can see that they are odd.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thank for that captain bleeding obvious money does not buy class, Donald trump is the best example to show that!

This Q thing has just gone absolutely insane if you believe eyes spy cat liars on Twitter

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes, you are incorrectly conflating two very different movements and two very different results.

Q is happening whether you want it to or not.

Hop on board and come in for the big win.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Q is only one of many /pol/ based iniatives, a hive mind involving many Bees that pollinates the interwebs, including here.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Only problem with the gangster theory is that he didn't play gangsters his first few films.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Good catch AS!!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Yes, you are incorrectly conflating two very different movements and two very different results.

No I'm not. I'm saying one happened before and then there is this other one that is the result of the first having gone mainstream.

Q is happening whether you want it to or not.

Hop on board and come in for the big win.

Then what difference does it make to you if I hop on board or not?

I've stated my position and time will tell if I read the signs right or not.
edit on 11-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks to Q I was able to tell people back in January 2018 that Trump and NK had already made peace, but that its going to be played out on a timeline as "show" for the public. It wouldn't be Trumps style to go into all this fanfare and come out empty handed. The deal was made a while back. As far back as 2017, Q told us that NK is clown-owned. With Trump being elected, it was only a matter of time that clown-owned states return back to his command.

We also know "Iran next" well ahead of time. And we know Clinton is going down well ahead of time. "Enjoy the show" means that all these things were planned and decided way in advance, we're just seeing the consequences playing out. Every battle is won before its begun.

Source

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I watched the entire 40(ish) minute long video, and his eyebrow does indeed start to slide down.

It appears that each time the camera cuts away from him that he "rights" them. There is even one spot where you can see him begin to this as the camera cuts away a second or two slow.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The only problem is that you can't explain why they could not have "shown" it happening in real time. The only reason is because you want Q to be right. That is called confirmation bias.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
I watched the entire 40(ish) minute long video, and his eyebrow does indeed start to slide down.

I think it has something to do with him making certain facial gestures. I mean why would you paste on eyebrows while leaving that large patch of thin hair above it?

(post by SKEPTEK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Oh forgot to add John Allen is a board member of Think of Us.

John Allen Linkedin

Board Member Company NameThink of Us
Dates Employed2014 – Present
Employment Duration4 yrs
Started as an initiative of the Clinton Global Initiative, Think of Us leverages technology, data, and multimedia to improve policy, practice, and outcomes for youth and families. Its ultimate goal is help foster youth successfully transition into a prosperous adulthood.

And of course you can see he has ties to HRC also.

I'm not quoting the whole post of yours. Just wanted to say that its among the more important. It's a shame that the thread moves so quickly that no time is taken to actually digest the gravity of everything being posted.

With just a few posts you easily managed to show links between Kate Spade, Cemex, Child Centers and HRC.

The suicide count of people closely or loosely affiliated with HRC is over the roof.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In #1457 Q asks " Where is [RR]? What country specifically?"

He's in Canada.

justice.gov

A nation where 5 eyes intelligence personnel are present. Like Q alluded to.

Less argue, more diggy!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

A scripted transference of influence suggests that it is never going to be explained who really controlled North Korea and the mysterious reason that sometimes Communism is simply abandoned, it isn't according to the myth that Communist countries don't produce and fail, they produce plenty through slave labour but the proceeds disappear into the accounts of foreign investors, so the question is who has been asset stripping North Korea for decades including of its rare mineral deposits and are they going to be exposed, if (certainly) not, why not?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I can't answer that question because I don't shave my eyebrows. If you watch the video from start to finish, you can clearly see the placement of the eyebrow(s) move. And you can also see him reaching up to right them as the camera cuts away.

I can't go back through it and point out exact time stamp areas to watch. The translator is quite unappealing.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Q is turning into the Russians of the Left, you will believe anything because you want to believe and you want everything justified, same with the left and their Russia, they need confirmation that Hillary is a "good person" and would have won.

you all are literally believing in anonymous sources, the same ones you criticise, you are a believing a letter on a board known for trolling campaigns and fake stories, you are following a "team" that has confirmed nothing and continues to move the goalpost when it doesn't work out, who uses basic cold reading tactics and essentially tells you the story after it already happened.

what if a new letter came out and said Q was a Deep State psyop this whole time?

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join