It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The full 253 Page House Intelligence Committee report on the Russia Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The full 253 Page House Intelligence Committee report on the Russia Investigation ***PDF LINK***

I am sure there are people who will want to read this report so I will just drop it here for ease of access.

I have not had a chance to read it yet so I really cant add anything to the op about the report other than it has been released to the public and is 253 pages long.

I can add the Democrats on the committee, as expected, did not like the fact their committee investigation ended and they are not happy Republicans announced they found no evidence of collusion between Trump/Trump campaign officials and Russia.

Some Democrats (Mark Warner) have stated they have "new" evidence linking Trump to Russian collusion except this time around he also claims...

wait for it....

The NRA was the middleman between them.

At what point do we move beyond embarrassing for some people?
edit on 28-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If you don't LOOK for something, there is a very good chance you won't FIND it.

And EVERYONE knows this "investigation" was a joke. Let's be honest!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The NRA now!!!!!

What I wanna know is why havent we heard anything about Bigfoots involvement in this scandal, we need to investigate his ties to the Siberian Yeti who we all know is practically besties with Putin.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Why would that surprise you? The NRA have been pushing anti-American government propaganda for years. Why do you need a gun? To hunt venison? No. To keep foxes out of the hen house? No. You need guns to defend yourself from the United States government.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Really? I mean really????

Your gonna buy into this crap?
Dude when are you and yours just gonna admit you were wrong and have been the entire time?

He won despite all the MSM hit pieces and constant trashing because more living Americans voted for him than they did Hillary.

The economy didnt collapse, unemployment is at an all time low, his approval rating is higher than Obamas at the same point of their presidency and he certainly hasnt started a nuclear war, in fact he has most likely stopped one.

Start being a fricken man and just admit you were wrong

You need guns to defend yourself from the United States government.

I also used to believe that was nonsense, in fact I invested hours researching and writing a thread on it Here
Based on new evidence, namely the American governments (or at least portions of it) willingness to lie and deceive the American people I have been forced to reassess my position. I still dont like guns but I firmly believe Americans should have them, nay need them in order to at least make the gov think twice about doing anything too out of order.

See that, I admitted I was wrong, not that hard
edit on 28/4/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Whenever I see someone pretending to be always right, never take back any statement that is obviously WRONG, like that investigation showed....

I think to myself, well those are being dishonest and deceiving towards their own mind. Chances that one never is wrong on anything are so slim that I just can´t take those serious. And not having the spine to admit a fault is one of the worst things because they are not only betraying theirselfes but deceiving others knowingly..

Now, I´ll just wait for the nutters that going to mumble stuff like:

"It´s all faked"
"It´s manipulation"
"It´s the government lying as always"

TL;DR: If you´re unable to change your opinion once you settled on it, because of your ego or asigned political side, you´re just a tool, regardless how intelligent you think you are.
edit on 28-4-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Ummm...that was mildly amusing...

I've been trying to profile you...however...I've failed miserably at that task...
You see my friend...my mind can't contort itself through all those convolutions you follow on every single comment you make...

You Sir...are the ultimate contrarian...I mean that with all respect...

How exactly you conflate constitutional values with anti Americanism...is mind boggling...albeit mildly amusing as I stated previously...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

not anti-American, but anti- left government in any form. When I say left, i mean the classic, left is a strong national government. So you can use any adjective you would like, but I think you know what i mean by saying a strong central government.

If you need an example. you have a baby that is sick and the government won't let your son leave the hospital for treatment and you must watch your son die.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well if Devin Nunes says something you know it’s true..

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

For godsake this is offtopic and I´m not going to comment on that topic if it´s wrong or right from the gov but get your # together:

Fact: There is no treatment available that could have healed him. So the son would have died either way, what you just did is dishonest to the maximum.

This is a hard cold fact, let´s leave emotions out of this for a second and stay on topic. I know people are going to jump at me because they don´t realize there are people out there that think rational first. I just posted a fact, don´t start arguing with me.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why would that surprise you? The NRA have been pushing anti-American government propaganda for years. Why do you need a gun? To hunt venison? No. To keep foxes out of the hen house? No. You need guns to defend yourself from the United States government.

Anti American Government, prior to WWII, was the default setting for the average American. There is a reason for that....

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

For godsake this is offtopic and I´m not going to comment on that topic if it´s wrong or right from the gov but get your # together:

Fact: There is no treatment available that could have healed him. So the son would have died either way, what you just did is dishonest to the maximum.

This is a hard cold fact, let´s leave emotions out of this for a second and stay on topic. I know people are going to jump at me because they don´t realize there are people out there that think rational first. I just posted a fact, don´t start arguing with me.

Um sorry mate wrong thread, the thread your looking for is down the hall and to the right

Edit: Im LMAO at you mentioning multiple times to stay on topic when your posting in the wrong thread, not having a go at ya (Im guessing you have a few threads open) but the irony is delicious hahahaha
edit on 28/4/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Im LMAO at you mentioning multiple times to stay on topic when your posting in the wrong thread, not having a go at ya (Im guessing you have a few threads open) but the irony is delicious hahahaha

???

Look up the post I replied to. Mods might think otherwhise but if one infuses offtopic into the discussion with false informations, I think it should be okay to point out and move along with the actual topic.

Not going to post anything further that you should work on your reading comprehension and overexaggeration problems (= "multiple times".

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Hell Yea, lets all wipe our ass with that damn Constitution! It's just an old rag, a has been. This country needs some new ideas! Let's all work government jobs, live for equality, have the same pay, same small housing, let the government tell us how to live, that way, we can relax.

That sound good to you comrade?
edit on 28-4-2018 by network dude because: e

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
All those pages
I hope there is a conclusion to examine instead of reading all the crap in it.

I would think that they have actually reviewed the evidence to make their conclusion. Evidence we have no access to as the general public. The Senate is going to drag this on further, three investigations running at the same time for the same thing is not good for our country. I think this whole investigation thing got hijacked by some people with sour grapes against the Republicans because they lost the presidency. They are trying to sabatage anything the republicans do. That is not good for our country either, the government is becoming disfunctional. It will soon be taken over by factions of some European influence and we will lose many of our rights.

The wings are falling off our airplane, the tail fins have already been lost.

Hey, finally loaded. It addresses they found no collusion but did find a lot of bad judgement on both the Trump and Clinton campaigns.

Now I got to read more, this could be enjoyable reading. It seems that both sides were acting like idiots.

edit on 28-4-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

What I wanna know is why havent we heard anything about Bigfoots involvement in this scandal, we need to investigate his ties to the Siberian Yeti who we all know is practically besties with Putin.
Well its already been established the connection between Putin and Pokemon so its only a matter of time for someone to make the Trump connection as well :>) tick tock LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This investigation was a fraud. They didn't interview all the people who are known to be involved in collusion like Manafort, Gates, etc. They are lying dirtbag criminals and I think they should be impeached for lying to the American people and dereliction of duty.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So were our founding fathers anti-American propagandists as well?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Now I got to read more, this could be enjoyable reading. It seems that both sides were acting like idiots

I hope your not surprised by this.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
hmm seems like so far rickymouse is the only person who is reading this.

Why are the rest of you even posting in here if your not going to read it first??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join