It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
On Sep 20 2016 somebody recorded a strange EAS style message broadcast on AM station 1630 in New Jersey. The message was "Trump April 26 repeated over and over.

Some people misheard it as “Trump will go 26th" which among other things led to this ATS thread being posted on Sep 21 2016:
"Trump Will Go 26th" Alert Sent Out On AM 1630 Radio In New Jersey

April 2017 came and some people started to freak out because a planned drill simulating a nuclear strike on New York City and other parts of the US dubbed Operation Gotham Shield was going to take place on that date.
‘Tr ump April 26th’ Chilling radio broadcast sparks fears of imminent attack TODAY

So here we are one year later - could this message have been pointing to April 26 2018 all the time? I think that may be the case and it may have been planted on purpose to create a sense of mystery around an event so it would have a deeper impact.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Or like every other prediction...... it was nothing. AS evidenced by the fact that the following april 26th, nothing happened that could even be cherry picked as a happening...

Same with today

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I remember hearing this at the time.
It happened in 2016...at a time when nobody thought Trump had a chance...and that HRC was destined to be our next Shrew-In-Chief.

While others were speculating it meant assasin8tion...I believed at the time, it was a prediction that Trump would win Michigan (26th state) and become POTUS.

I think I was ridiculed by ATS progressives at the time.

Joke's on them.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

This could be different in case somebody close to Trump planted it in advance maybe even without a specific event in mind. It would be clever you could use it to add some mystery to a future event and use it in whichever year of the Trump presidency you please...

This year it could relate to the JFK files release deadline or something Q related for example.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Where in the world do people find this freaky stuff?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Well, the day's not over yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
And shockingly, NOTHING will happen.

Much like all other predictions.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Sounds like you've just made a prediction.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's amazing how your gif-signature fits in every post.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

you might be on to something. At the time a Trump Presidency would have been seen as YUGE Deal(sorry heh) so maybe some psychic saw April 26th and saw that he would be president and was just so gobsmacked kept repeating "Trump April 26 Trump April 26"

The fact that he is President during April 26th IS the big deal

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sounds like you've just made a prediction.

Anti-predictions always come true.

It's all you can truly put your faith in.

edit on 26-4-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Where in the world do people find this freaky stuff?

Same place you just found it. For me anyway. There has been at least one other thread about this when it happened in 2017.

The guy who found it and put it on YouTube was just listening to the radio and a voice took over and began repeating it. So I guess "it found him"? And I think it was independently verified that others heard it too, so It wasn't a hoax I don't think.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No the joke is in the white house!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I remember this recording... just never know. We will see what this day brings.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Youtube is a rabbit hole. I've gone from watching videos on Japanese carpentry to "The World's Most Mysterious..." with no clue how I wound up there.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

No the joke is in the white house!

Brilliant!...Who didn't see THAT reply coming?
Just wasn't sure if it would come from You or Silly.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That really depends on the source...

"There is no way he could have been elected if it weren't supernatural... "The year before the election, at a New Year's celebration at Chuck Pierce's, I had prophesied that the Lord said, 'I have a trump card in my hand, and I'm going to play it,'" Jacobs said. "'I'm going to trump the system.' In retrospect, you see what God was trying to say."

I'm going to trump the system

February 10, 2007 ...For God says, let Me remind you I will place at your helm a President that shall pray to Me, says the Lord. He will pray to Me. And God says, in the next two terms there will be a praying President, not a religious one, for I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say, he has hot blood. For the Spirit God says, yes he may have HOT BLOOD, but he will bring the WALLS of PROTECTION on this country in a greater way and the ECONOMY of this country shall CHANGE RAPIDLY , says the Lord of Hosts." ~ Kim Clement

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

That really depends on the source...

"There is no way he could have been elected if it weren't supernatural... "The year before the election, at a New Year's celebration at Chuck Pierce's, I had prophesied that the Lord said, 'I have a trump card in my hand, and I'm going to play it,'" Jacobs said. "'I'm going to trump the system.' In retrospect, you see what God was trying to say."

I'm going to trump the system

February 10, 2007 ...For God says, let Me remind you I will place at your helm a President that shall pray to Me, says the Lord. He will pray to Me. And God says, in the next two terms there will be a praying President, not a religious one, for I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say, he has hot blood. For the Spirit God says, yes he may have HOT BLOOD, but he will bring the WALLS of PROTECTION on this country in a greater way and the ECONOMY of this country shall CHANGE RAPIDLY , says the Lord of Hosts." ~ Kim Clement

He was elected, because --- everybody loves a clown.

Nothing supernatural going on there.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No one can convince you of something you are in denial about...

People choose ignorance on purpose in order to feel comfortable. It is basically an indication of weakness, and we live in a country of very week minded people. Our minds have been weakened by media overload and from the soft living of modern life. So you can't do anything, because they are CHOOSING to believe in myth. Once you realize this you will notice that people believe in a lot of myths. Seems to be a flaw in the human mind.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The National Archives just released 19,000 documents related to the JFK assassination. I've thought all along that this was probably referring to that.

<<   2 >>

join