It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was There a Civilization On Earth Before Humans? article speculates, no evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

That I don't really know if it can relate to the same.

It does not come from any ancient text. Childress lied.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Vimanas are such a weird subject...

And just a picture of the dolmens of Russia makes me trip balls. So many lost things.

The word dolmen translates as portal tomb.. the first part is true, not sure about the tomb part... maybe baby.
edit on 18-4-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

...Why cant this boring piece of what not, be the cyclopean playground it was supposed to be..
edit on 18-4-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Phage
That text does not actually exist where it is said to exist. Childress lied.

Regardless, the depictions of the Vimanas and other such evidence do still exist.

Also, they've done soil samples of the areas allegedly where these bombs were used and no nuclear fallout or residue was detected.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I think absolutely so..

Was there a post Industrial Age civilization in the past??

Highly, highly doubtful...

But was there other bronze and Stone Age groups of some other species ???

Almost certainly.

At one time some part of the world must have looked like middle earth . With about 5 different species of hominids all competing or may be trading and interbreeding.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is another article on this subject. Most traces of a civilization would be gone in ten thousand years, just think what would be left after fifty thousand...nothing. www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Aborigines of Australia have been around for close to sixty-thousand years. They believed “the Rainbow Serpent” created everything and everything belonged to everyone, thus they had no wars. That sounds much more civilized than the world we live in today.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The question i suppose pertaining to whether or not there was a civilization on earth before Humans lies with whether or not dinosaurs manage to evolve into anything sentient, in the same manner, us clever Monkeys claim to be, before whatever ELE managed to wipe them out.

If so where did they go, and where are all their fossils i suppose?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

ancient architects has another channel also. check out mystery history www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Trollz,

which evidence?

originally posted by: solve
the dolmens of Russia

Yeah, I'd say those sunken underground Siberian structures that nobody can get close too for too long before experiencing what seems to be severe radiation poisoning could be considered evidence of a past civilization.
Here is an ATS thread on the subject.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The question i suppose pertaining to whether or not there was a civilization on earth before Humans lies with whether or not dinosaurs manage to evolve into anything sentient, in the same manner, us clever Monkeys claim to be, before whatever ELE managed to wipe them out.

If so where did they go, and where are all their fossils i suppose?

Well, dinosaurs seemed to have about 172 million years... Look what humans have accomplished in just the last 100 years. We went from cars barely even being a thing to stealth bombers, rockets into space, genetic engineering and research into quantum physics.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Well, this planet does have the nasty tendency to occasionally completely refresh itself over time with asteroids, volcanoes, earthquakes and so on. I guess it depends on how somebody wants to define "advanced" or "industrial."

And of course, there's also the chance that the Lizard People gave everything a good scrubbing before they left or destroyed themselves or whatever they did.

If you visit Afghanistan now, there are mountain caves which were carved out by the Russians and Americans to be used as military bases for helicopters and support aircraft. These were abandoned before being cleared out and some destroyed.

But then you have those underground cities in Turkey which are abandoned and only recently rediscovered. What were they like when they were in use. Some of the features seem to be a low-tech fascimile of a nuclear bunker. Some of the doorways consist of a rolling cylinder for an airlock which can only be opened from the inside. On a ledge above there is a hole that could have been used as a security peephole, pouring down liquids for decontamination or operating some kind of latch/lever system.

What about those natural nuclear reactors in Gabon? There were 17 of them, each of which could generate around 100 kilowatts. Could they have been real working nuclear reactors that got buried, squashed and deformed by natural plate tectonics.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Good thought about diamonds...though as I recall the Aztecs valued birds feathers as the most precious thing and considered gold as the 'faeces of the Gods'!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. So do depictions of Helios pulling the Sun across the sky with his chariot drawn by flying horses.

Are you implying that didn’t happen? Oh my, this is worse than I thought. Next your going to try and say Obama is not the anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Must have been an NPR fake news segment.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I think that would be Kushner.
I mean, look at the guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The Earth is still waiting for a civilization.... so far all its managed to produce is a buncha people running around doing crappy things to each other

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

everything appears to mention the same destruction as a meteor, right down to the mention of iron.

However... Once it gets to this:

The hair and nails fell out. Pottery broke without apparent cause and the birds turned white. After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected… …to escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.

That I don't really know if it can relate to the same. Is it possible that a meteor strike could cause these effects as well?

That is from Childress, not the Vedas.
In the Mahabharata, the dead were so numerous that the rats were eating off their fingernails faster that they could be cleared out.
Pottery did break without apparent cause, due to a pottery-breaking curse that was laid. Pottery was a very important thing to not break back then.
Birds turning white does not appear in the Mahabharata, the "infected" food stuffs had sprouted worms and other vermin (again, due to the curse,) The soldiers thing comes from an entirely different story in a different book of the Mahabharata.

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And just a picture of the dolmens of Russia makes me trip balls. So many lost things.

The word dolmen translates as portal tomb.

Nah.

1859, from French dolmin applied 1796 by French general and antiquarian Théophile Malo Corret de La Tour d'Auvergne (1743-1800), perhaps from Cornish tolmen "enormous stone slab set up on supporting points," such that a man may walk under it, literally "hole of stone," from Celtic men "stone."

Etymology Online

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The word dolmen translates as portal tomb.. the first part is true, not sure about the tomb part... maybe baby.

...Why cant this boring piece of what not, be the cyclopean playground it was supposed to be..

Vimanas could simply have been hot air balloons painted to look like buildings. That would have freaked out people. Add some technology like a projector system with coloured glass to project animal faces onto walls. That would scare simple villagers.

i.pinimg.com...

There was a UFO report in France about someone who saw a dome shaped object in the ground. Then as they got near, it exploded and rose up like a jellyfish (description of a gas explosion by a fisherman?)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

HAHA nice, he may actually be. Too bad we will never find out cause well between you and I to have the anti you must have a Christ.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join