It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Creating Million Threads to Rant senslessly against Pres. Bush!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
isn't one thread enough for all of you "never satisfied, U.N. worshipers, French Lover, Bush haters?"
Saying same thing in seven different threads will NOT make your case if that case is BASED ON LIES AND NOTHING BUT YOUR HATRED OF PRESIDENT BUSH!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by robina
isn't one thread enough for all of you "never satisfied, U.N. worshipers, French Lover, Bush haters?"
Saying same thing in seven different threads will NOT make your case if that case is BASED ON LIES AND NOTHING BUT YOUR HATRED OF PRESIDENT BUSH!

Welcome to ATS, Mr. "Gannon." Nice to have you aboard.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Another nominee!?

But Rodina: maybe reading the threads for veracity before dismissing them first would be a good idea/

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
All is not lost.

Maybe this thread can have a useful life as a clearing house for sensible rants about the disease of Bush sycophantism.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Welcome.

As will soon become evident, there are many stages to the treatment trials offered by Politics @ ATS. With each, comes certain hallmarks of progress or backsliding.

Upon intial entry into the program, one may experience an overwhelming sense of discord with a previously constructed reality. The denial stage ensues. This is often manifested in meaningless rants about meaningless rants.

With progress comes more finely attuned sensitivity to the meaningless rants of others but not your own. For example, brief periods of pseudo clarity may lead to outward concern for the haphazard use of Hitler imagery by others, but not yourself. When you find yourself complaining about comparisons of Bush to Hitler, but starting your own threads on Feminazi's or the genocide of abortion, congratulations! You've achieved the slimmest modicum of enlightenment imaginable... the hypocrisy stage.

A holding pattern most likely develops at this point with no additional progress of note. Backsliding is often seen. Many of our participants storm off in rage. Some in frustration revert to the denial stage. Others ecape into fantasy worlds of their own construction, often becoming Libertarians. Still others experience brief espisodic relief from the ravages of self induced catatonia with glimmers of acceptance.

Though the road to recovery is long, you've successfully taken the first step and are to be commended. Please know that we'll be supporting you 100% along the way with new and creative threads you don't like, challenging and frustrating the very disease that brought you here and prompted this cry for help in the first place.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey Rant I guess I decided to stay in the ignorance denied stage, is funny to hear people so outrage and frustrated.

But they get used to it or totally lose their mind

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Another nominee!?

But Rodina: maybe reading the threads for veracity before dismissing them first would be a good idea/

I have tried to take "their" arguments seriously but they are so far fetched that I wonder if these people really believe what they are saying. Anyway, I do hope that this thread would encourage discussion based on facts, not conspiracies. Let's have a real discussion, shall we? Without blind hatred!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Rabina

I am blind, my mother warned me.

I hate the fact that I am blind, I hate the fact my mother warned me and that I did not listen.

You will find that hatred is a causitive effect of not listening.

He who has ears.....................

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Stop Creating Million Threads to Rant senslessly against Pres. Bush!!!

Wow, you can tell your new here....it doesn't work to tell anyone what to do.....

[edit on 2/17/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Wow, you can tell your new here....it doesn't work to tell anyone what to do.....

Yeah, like many hear have been telling me for months! Funny huh?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Since there is an index for 9/11 conspiracys maybe the moderators should open up a 'bush rant index' so we can focus all our aggressions in the right threads

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"Wow, you can tell your new here....it doesn't work to tell anyone what to do....."

wrong, I've been observing this site for a very long time but recently became a member and started posting. I am not trying to stop anyone from doing anything literally, I mean come on these people who believe something so extreme and have such twisted conspiracies, I wouldn't even try to engage them in a discussion let alone trying to stop them. People can say whatever they way, JUST as I can as well!

[edit on 18-2-2005 by robina]

[edit on 18-2-2005 by robina]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Lukas
Since there is an index for 9/11 conspiracys maybe the moderators should open up a 'bush rant index' so we can focus all our aggressions in the right threads

Agree

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thats why ATS has BTS and a specific "Rant" Forum, maybe?

Rant Forum Topic Index

seekerof

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Others ecape into fantasy worlds of their own construction, often becoming Libertarians.

Hey now

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You do know that this thread will eventually become a Bush bash thread.....

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
You do know that this thread will eventually become a Bush bash thread.....

I will try my best not to let that happen. I welcome discussion on every and any issue. If you really feel compassionate about something give us the facts and we will have a passionate discourse

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't like Bush....that doesn't mean I like the U.N. I abhor the United Nations.....All people who don't like Bush are not liberals.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by RANT

Others ecape into fantasy worlds of their own construction, often becoming Libertarians.

Hey now

I keed, keed.
Keeping ya on ya toes Amuk.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Robina, some advice: Give up! Trust me, I've tried. Before and right after the election, and I don't know if you'be been 'observing' for that long, there were more non-sensical Bush ranting threads than you could count. I actually made a comical post in the Rant section listing all of them. I've tried many times to discourage threads specifically designed to "bash Bush" and all of my attempts have failed. I just recently made a post attempting to encourage civil debate free of name-calling and spin, and perhapse even move towards constructive debate. The type of debate that should be happening. The type of debate where we learn from one-another and people realize that NOBODY is every going to be 100%-right. Nobody replied. People want to be mad. It's fun and exiting, but it's the type of thing that actually is starting to divide our country. I'll even admit that I'm guilty of some of these things; however, I think we should make an attempt to change some of our ways. But nobody listens to me. So give up; it won't work, and if it does, I commend you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join