It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller's team questioning Russian oligarchs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sunShines

Oh my. How naive can you get?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes he does. You can say he doesn't til the cows come home babe. Won't make it true. What do you think Mueller is doing? Playing games because he doesn't like trump? Is that what you guys think is happening? That there are no compelling reasons to investigate and it's all just a bad joke?
Get real. This isn't the school yard this is all very very real and trump is in serious trouble.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yeah subject is one step below the target. Jesus get that through your head.
He didn't give him a pass. Stop insinuating he has. He's in exactly the same perilous position he has been in since the campaign. Nothing has changed and he has not been cleared. If everything was good for trump he'd be a witness not a subject of a criminal investigation and seriously the only reason he's not a target is because Mueller is planning to go to congress with this instead of the courts. His thinking being you can't indict a sitting president. So I wouldn't be breathing any sighs of relief if I was trump.
And also...he can't get a good reputable constitutional lawyer because they don't want this size loss on their resume. Who wants to be the lawyer who couldn't save the president from impeachment?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

No you don't. All you need is a fishing license.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I hope he doesn't spend years on each oligarch. He is all over the map these days. No coherency at all. What a waste of taxpayer money.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sunShines

You're understanding of the whole situation is astounding. No really.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Lumenari

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has taken the unusual step of questioning Russian oligarchs who traveled into the US, stopping at least one and searching his electronic devices when his private jet landed at a New York area airport, according to multiple sources familiar with the inquiry.

A second Russian oligarch was stopped during a recent trip to the US, although it is not clear if he was searched, according to a person briefed on the matter.

Mueller's team has also made an informal voluntary document and interview request to a third Russian oligarch who has not traveled to the US recently.

The situations have one thing in common: Investigators are asking whether wealthy Russians illegally funneled cash donations directly or indirectly into Donald Trump's presidential campaign and inauguration.

www.cnn.com...

You have to have some compelling evidence to stop, question and search Billionaires as well as seize their electronics at the airport.

Interesting.

Or you are still fishing.

He's going to be interviewing Greys next, and indicting elves.

Honestly?

To date, Mueller hasn't made a move without already knowing the outcome.

That is why so many have flipped or been prosecuted.

He already knew the answers via other evidence when he searched their homes, electronics, and questioned them.

He doesn't fish, he hunts, and I haven't seen him miss yet.

Star for that. The FBI isn't going to ask you a question unless they already know the answer.

AMEND THAT. unless they railroad you like 4 men in whitey bolger case. fabricating evidence.

Mueller was the one that rooted out and prosecuted FBI Agents that had been cultivated and corrupted by Whitey Bolger.

And eh was responsible for 4 innocent men being railroaded as well. 2 of who died in jail. They had to pay these men a million dollars a piece after their convictions were thrown out. Mueller withheld evidence.

I understand that is a theme of the campaign to discredit Mueller that team Trump has tried to float, but that fails any close examination.

How was Mueller responsible as assistant AG in MA (82-86) for Bulger having infiltrated the FBI with plants like Connelly and four men that were YES CRIMINALS but yes wrongly accused of murder in 1965?

Is Mueller a time traveler?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: drewlander

False. They don't need any evidence to question someone.

They do need evidence to obtain a warrant and search them and seize/search electronic devices.

Unless its ICE/BP who do not need a warrant.

However from what I am seeing it looks like a warrant was in fact obtained for both Russians.

Thanks for the surprising admission of facts. Can't remember if I ever stared you before.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

This is a stupid conspiracy theory you just happen to have swallowed. Not my problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes there is and yes there will be. Wanna bet?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You know what? Never mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is a stupid conspiracy theory you just happen to have swallowed. Not my problem.

It's actually hilarious how true this can get for anyone buying into this Mueller investigation. Come back and read this post once this investigation is over, if it ever is.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

There's one in every thread isn't there???

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Deal. You do the same mkay?
I had this conversation two summers ago when everyone was sure Hillary was going down because of the e mails.
And I following the details closely knew she wasnt. That she couldnt, not with the facts presented.
Sooooo.
Yeah....well talk again. Bookmarking this page just for that purpose.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
April 6, 2018

It looks like President Trump and Special Counsel Bob Mueller are working together now. (And may have been since the beginning.) Mueller's team interrogates the "oligarchs", and a couple weeks later, the Trump Administration hits them with financial sanctions..and even freezing the U.S. based assets of Vladimir Putin's son-in-law.

The Trump administration imposed new sanctions Friday on 38 individuals and companies close to Russian President Vladimir Putin — including seven Russian oligarchs and 17 government officials — in response to the Kremlin's worldwide pattern of "malign activities," according to senior administration officials.
Much more at: www.usatoday.com...

Have we reached the point yet where Ant-Trump/Anti-America people will exclaim, "Trump is too tough on Russia! He's getting us into another cold war!! We're Scaaarrrd!"

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

its in the court records and other places as well. even wrote the paroll board each time the innocent men came up to keep them in jail. he was working with the handler too.

try to deny it all you want but it happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course she wasn't. They found out she absolutely did everything she was accused of, but did not intend to do it so no charges. It was obvious from the start she was getting away with it, laws don't apply to her.

But just so we are clear, the conclusion was she did in fact break all the laws she was accused of breaking.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

you sound like you got some insider info. you a Dem sock puppet?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No they are not working together.
And when he comes out and personally condemns Putin with his own mouth I will finally feel he has the countries best interest at heart.
But this ...this... Just shows he knows how bad the optics are.
You don't think he actually introduced any of these sanctions do you? No they come from the congress. He signed them because everyone says he's weak on Russia.
Plus since he claimed that no one has been tougher on Russia than he has I guess he had to do something visible to support it.

Hey when do you think trump will agree to be interviewed by myeller? A few weeks? A month? Never and fire Mueller instead?

edit on 462018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bull#. They found she broke no laws. Careless isn't a crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join