It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home owner aged 78 arrested under suspicion of murder stabbing intruder UK

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

And now, what we've been expecting . . .

Pals of the thug have now promised they won’t rest until they get “revenge” in a chilling warning as the pensioner “killed one of their own”.

A traveller who knew Vincent, claiming he once beat him in a bare knuckle fight, shockingly told Mail Online the couple “won’t be safe”.

He said: “I know that Henry Vincent would have killed the pensioner first if he could have got away with it, but they will act like he’s the victim in all of this.

"This poor man and his wife won’t be safe going back into their own home.

"Anything could happen.”
www.dailystar.co.uk... -traveller
edit on 9 4 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I've got a traveller mate who left the lifestyle of his criminal wider family. He's had some recent # since being found again down these parts, they think he is a traitor. Savage beating would be his preferred choice, and least fear.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Bouquet wars.

The family of a suspected burglar who was stabbed to death have reattached tributes that were torn down.

Three women arrived and re-fastened 20 bouquets of flowers and balloons to the same fence on Tuesday afternoon.

Elvina Lee, who said she was Mr Vincent's first cousin, it was "the best place for these flowers to be".

"I don't know what's wrong with these people [who dismantled them]," she added.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Elvina Lee seems to be saying we can invade her home and attack her because we want to steal her stuff. She considers that acceptable behaviour.
edit on 10 4 2018 by Kester because: word substitution

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well Kester, hows this working for your fair deal for gypsies then? But I suppose it will be your "it's only a small minority that cause trouble".

edit on 10-4-2018 by crayzeed because: xtra

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Lol I've never met a gyppo who isn't dodgy as #, well, aside from my mate who left the lifestyle, and now is living in fear of reprisals as a traitor.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Pals of the thug have now promised they won’t rest until they get “revenge” in a chilling warning as the pensioner “killed one of their own”.

I simply don't get the mentality ....

*If he hadn't been armed and uninvited with bad intentions in someone

else's home he would STILL BE ALIVE*

What part of the above do they not understand??

Oh sorry..... I suppose they have had their 'human rights' infringed

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You're joking. Small minority?

(post by CornishCeltGuy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists believe this has all been organised by the local florist.

Follow the money.

www.dailystar.co.uk...
edi t on 10 4 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 4 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

LMAO!
...I'd rip those flowers down if it was my garden fence.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

LMAO!

I'd make a little bonfire and celebrate Guy Fawkes early!!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

LMAO!

Same, just saw on sky news a neighbour just rip them all down again after the parasite family put them up for a 2nd time

they talk a good talk but the locals there will keep ripping them down and knock them down if they get out of order

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

They act all hard as # when they pollute our environment down here every summer, but locals force of numbers win the day every time.
One year they got into a farmers field so he got a 20 tonne tipper full of stone with a few farm workers and threatened to block them in if they didn't shift their arses...the only legal option available to him...they moved on.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Reminder....

Please post in a civil manner....

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Apologies to anyone offended by my (now removed) post above, I'll be more diplomatic.
Travellers are an absolute nightmare every summer in my area. They leave human and building waste in their wake and it costs the local tax payers thousands to clear after they get evicted. Whenever they are here property theft increases, and while it is inapproporiate to tarnish an entire group with one brush, in my anecdotal experience, I have never known a time when travellers visiting us has been a positive contribution to our community.
I don't know anyone who differs from that opinion either, from police officers to local government officials.

EDIT
There are different groups of travellers though, the fair that comes each year are distinct and welcomed.
One year, a 'non-fair' group of travellers camped up on the beauty spot grassland a few days before the fair arrived, they messed up. While the local authority had to go through the legal process of eviction, as soon as the fair workers arrived they soon shifted.
I have no problem with anyone living a travelling lifestyle, just the life choices they make which affect others.
edit on 10-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is the first time I've seen this stated in the media.

After getting into a struggle the 78-year-old fatally stabbed Vincent with a screwdriver.
www.mirror.co.uk...

It seems this is one of those perfectly timed, all-bases-covered coincidences that no-one could foresee. Just as the elite try to bring in dubious anti-knife legislation while not in any way dealing with the coc aine epidemic, the biggest story is a screwdriver stabbing, in these circumstances. Henry was allegedly a coc aine user, presumably buying coc aine with the proceeds of burglaries.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You know, I was sure when this began that the man would be released without being formally charged, and I am very glad that this turned out to be the case. Of course, given the current shape of the law specifically pertaining to this sort of incident, it makes perfect sense that the CPS were unwilling to go forward with a charge, since no jury would have convicted the man in any case.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The poor guys house is boarded up. He's never going to be able to sell or live in it again.
The A*hole's family keep putting flowers up near it.

If they were that bothered why not put the flowers at his (criminals) house/caravan?

Live by the sword, die by the screwdriver.. F*k 'em.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
since no jury would have convicted the man in any case.

Lol agreed

If I was on that jury I'd fiercely ignore any orders or directions from the judge to convict. I'd do a month for contempt of court if it came to it in some bizarre twist, that case would be high profile. No way was the Crown ever going to prosecute that poor old boy, it would have been a nightmare for them, and massively in the public eye.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
The poor guys house is boarded up. He's never going to be able to sell or live in it again.
The A*hole's family keep putting flowers up near it.

If they were that bothered why not put the flowers at his (criminals) house/caravan?

Live by the sword, die by the screwdriver.. F*k 'em.

I hope that the more "respectful" people in the travellers community in Hither Green will run the Vincent family out of town as I only see this family blemishing those more respectful people in the travellers community who try to earn an honest living.

Kindest respects

Lags

edit on 12-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Urrggghhhh, too much coffee!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join