It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science proves Earth is Flat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

True, you catching anything won't do anything for me Occam

No you are just arrogant, people ignore arrogance, well I do
And by the way Occam, I don't believe in a flat earth, you don't just not understand science and how to explain it like an adult, sadly it's clear your English skills are lacking

You should work on them
edit on 30-3-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wonder if Santa would have this much of a debate if we believed it for as long as the globe earth

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
According to math, points, lines and planes don't exist. If the earth is 'flat' then it doesn't exist either.

So science and math don't exist , neither does the Universe, or you...

no wonder this is in LOL.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Flat earthers are morons.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illiberation
I wonder if Santa would have this much of a debate if we believed it for as long as the globe earth

Now that makes me wonder if Gravity is as strong at the equator as it is at the North and South Poles?
Thinking as the world spins so fast, why don't chunks fly off or why isn't the earth shaped like a squash, or maybe flatter? Because the speed of the rotation would lessen the gravity compared to the two Poles

See as I see it, as the world is spinning out along the equator, the gravity at the north and South Pole must have more of an effect, while the pressure of the spinning world would force the earth at the equator to move away from the centre of the earth

Maybe that wasn't a plane I saw down Nremer Bay but a ufo????

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Earth's spin doesn't affect it's gravitational acceleration.

However, the Earth's spin does have an effect on it's shape, making the Earth bulge out slightly at the equator.

Gravity acceleration can be measured with a meter. The higher you go in altitude the weaker the gravitational acceleration will be because you're moving further away from the center of the Earth's core.

Because the Earth bulges at it's equator, this means the further south you go, the further away from the core you will be also, hence the gravitational acceleration goes down.

It's a minute amount, but it can be measured (and has been).

Where do you weigh the least on Earth? As close as the equator you can get, on the highest mountain located there.

Where do you weigh the most on Earth? As far north or south you can go, and the lowest altitude you can get (sea bottom would be best).

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Let me try again then.

Book flight.
Board plane.
Arrive.

Flat Earth is proven wrong. Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Could a flat earther answer me a question:- if the earth is flat what's on the underside and why don't ships fall off the edge? Whoops sorry, that's two questions. Oh, and what stop the water falling off at the edge?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
Hello and happy weekend!

The featured video contains scientific experiments carried out by qualified people which were stunned to learn the Earth is flat without any doubt.

Can't wait to discuss further these experiments together.

What you are your conclusions on this ?

Enjoy

Extremely well and serious done research and well presented with indisputable evidence! But... most people are in such a deep sleep and/or denial so they don’t even bother to watch it.

I sent the video to an old friend who responded “what different does it make”... uhhh

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Wow that's awesome
No,wonder I am fat

Thanks that was very interesting,
While what I said was tongue in cheek, I was wondering

Thanks TV

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could a flat earther answer me a question:- if the earth is flat what's on the underside and why don't ships fall off the edge? Whoops sorry, that's two questions. Oh, and what stop the water falling off at the edge?

The answers
The rim of the earth to s surrounded by ice and on the other side
A leprechaun with a pot of gold
Everyone knows that

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this intelligent analysis.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"The new dark ages are coming..."

Profound words that echo in many topics..been thinking we were the modern Roman Empire for a while, and wondering if our fall will presage a new dark age. it unsettles me. Some things just reverberate in the mind and don't go away...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: flayer
"The new dark ages are coming..."

Profound words that echo in many topics..been thinking we were the modern Roman Empire for a while, and wondering if our fall will presage a new dark age. it unsettles me. Some things just reverberate in the mind and don't go away...

Yes, sadly enough I think you’re right. However... YOU will always continue to exist. The body will go, but we all know those thing only last only so and so long. But the spirit (YOU) remains forever so don’t worry. Instead try to look and learn as much as possible while you still can

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: flayer

Dark Age didn't happen everywhere. Mainly Europe.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Check your PMs.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Did you seriously try to derail your own thread by spamming it?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
a reply to: heineken

I am open minded and already familiar with how nearly 100% of NASA photos are CGI, even by their own admission.

[Citation Needed]

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Duh. everyone in politics, the bible, everyone who has been outside with their eyes open, and airplane pilots and astronauts from Russia are lying to us.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 22-12-2018 by captainpudding because: double post

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join