It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliamen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: Raxoxane

More than 10,500 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in South Africa emigrate to the U.S. after the country voted to strip white farmers of their land without compensation.

The petition calls on the U.S. leader to "take the steps necessary to initiate an emergency immigration plan allowing white Boers to come to the United States." Boer is the term used to describe South Africans of Dutch, German or Huguenot descent, who are also commonly referred to as Afrikaners.
Source - Newsweek

I'm good with that... We could use some hard working, decent immigrants.

Do you know where we can sign for it. My town is crying for farmers. Imagine what their skills could do for the organic small farms in this country.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It looks like there's a White House petition to allow SA immigration.
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

. So these farmers,most of them bought their farms through bank loans. If they are chased off their land,they will obviously not be in a position to repay the banks.

That's not a problem. The land is obviously the "collateral" backing the loans.

If the white farmers don't repay the loan, the banks simply put a lien on the property.

Then it becomes the black farmers problem, because the black and the bank will both have competing claims over the land. The bank's claim will be a "prior lien", so the government will have a new problem to solve. How to deal with legitimate financial contracts that are backed by that land, and keep the banking system viable.

The white farmer is off the hook.

The people that really lose, are those who owned the land outright, and didn't have any loans.

edit on 2-3-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dizzie56

That sucks.

Oh well, their country, their rules.

Sounds hatrsh, but that will be the gist of most replies.

Too many here would probably applaud it if they could.

Wait till it's your country and let's see if you are so forgiving.

I'm not forgiving.

I think the US should cut all aid to any nation that doesn't promote freedom.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
god help them if they go after diamond mines claiming whites stealing their wealth we might see the gov forces slapped back by either a dubeers funded merc force or that south africas supposedly dismantled nukes might be found to be actually kept by dubeers as ultimate protection i pray not but i would not put anything past them. i have heard rumors they supplied both sides in conflicts in other parts of africa to get un to ban trade of diamonds from those regions calling them conflict diamonds.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It looks like there's a White House petition to allow SA immigration.
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

yep they have my name on the list now

peeps should at least give it a look

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
god help them if they go after diamond mines claiming whites stealing their wealth:

You mean they haven't done that already?

That wealth of the land is the people's wealth. You'd think that would be the first place they'd "nationalize" and reclaim for the good of all. South Africa is moving so slooow.

By the time the government gets around to it, all the diamonds will be gone.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

South Africa will devolve into civil war for long after the whites are gone.

GTF out

edit on 3 2 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

How many different tribal groups have moved into South Africa? How long before they try to kill each other off when things do not improve?

Right now, it's the whites providing the focus, and I think any white in S. Africa better be reading the writing on the wall and getting out any way they possibly can.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Zimbabwe’s land seizures are a prime example.

Its the exact same scenario.

White farmers had their lands seized, then the agricultural sector was irrevocably damaged by idiotic management, then the economy fell into chaos with hyper inflation and mass unemployment.

Now they are trying to get white farmers to come back with 99 year farm leases and cash handouts. I wouldnt for all the gold in Africa. South Africa is going to hell.

Soon to be a starved and impoverished nation run by corrupt warlords.

edit on 3 2 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

My concern going forward is that once the crisis with the whites is resolved you have a lot of different tribal groups living there. Tribal groups that do not ancestrally get along.

After they take out their aggression on the whites who are the current scapegoat and things do not improve ... and who knows? Maybe they will recreate Wakanda ... they'll possibly start to redirect to other tribal groups. I'm worried we'll see a replay of the Rwandan genocides only worse because we more than Hutus and Tutsis moving in there.

Of course, it is possible that the Chinese and or Indians move in and restore order, too. Chinese, for example, don't care how racist they look.
edit on 2-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

I know, and the thing is, these aren't people begging to come here. These are people that are being slaughtered for not giving up their land. Bringing them here would not only make them gratuitous, but I believe they would strive to do even better than they did in Africa.

I do NOT know where we can sign, but ATA posted a link which is a petition and I'm about to sign it after I post this response.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hopefully they can get out and then Africa can burn like the sharthole they are.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I am starting to send emails to embassies,hoping they will rescue my family.My husband is a senior instrumentation tech,has worked in construction,on chemical plants like Sasol and currently works in the goldmining industry.My oldest gal's husband just qualified as a fitter.My other daughter works in a dispensary as assistent to the pharmacist.If no embassy will rescue us,we shall probably die here.Idk what more i can do,we have always just our monthly salary.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

For what little good it will do, I singed the petition. You are reminding me of a guy we had on our track team in college ... S. African guy, decent dude. I can't help now but wonder if he's clear of all this.

I will be looking for ways to help.

I just wish it wasn't so politically incorrect to recognize that some groups can be in trouble and need help in today's world.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thank you Ketsuko,i really appreciate you signing the petition,a massive thanks to everyone who did.I am worried all the time now.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Thank you Ketsuko,i really appreciate you signing the petition,a massive thanks to everyone who did.I am worried all the time now.

Raxoxone, what does your group think about those Seiner Van Rensburg, predictions of a later Boer War, leading to a new Afrikaner State?? I was in the RSA for hunting in May of 2012, but couldn't make the connections, over to Ottosdahl, were the old Prophet is buried. My P.H. lost part of his pickup's front suspension, just as we finished up my week long hunt, near Mereville, in the Karoo. Many people here feel that Princess Di's death in Paris in 1998, was predicted as the start of this protracted war. De Clerke and N. Mandela, kind of put things on hold, for a time, but now----. I also signed onto that White House Petition, for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Thank you so much Carpooler! About Siener van Rensburg,i do not know what to think..i can not see white South Africans being able to wage a war,we are monumentally outnumbered,even if every one of us was a fighting fit adult.But half of our ethnicity is made up of children and older people,there is of course a percentage if weaker,sicklier people too,as in any ethnicity..It does not seem possible.The ANC controls the military,any attempt at war will have us all genocided.Btw my husband's mother once mentioned that her family were distant relatives of Siener van Rensburg,that was her maiden name.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

So, won't the 'white folks' just incorporate thier farms in companies under nominal 'black folks' ownership, and thus keep the farm, the rules, and the status quo?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Why not start slaughtering the blacks?

Isn't that fair?

Go from one end of the country to the other.

I'm sure if the govt here said I should die, because I am white and grow happy vegetables, I wouldn't wait.

Take these racist assholes out of the picture.

Necklace their asses.

Go old school.

edit on 3 3 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join