It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for a US team

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

lol sorry but if you think our protecters do not think of that stuff, than best realize we got the best & brightest from all over the whole entire globe protecting us & dissecting information. We don't miss something like that; not with satalites lol "so old skool", but with hacking devices of hometown cameras. This woman should be admired, not made fun of, she is a hero of voices to say the people are sick of these suicidal maniacs saying every one of their countrymen/women should go with them. Chinas problem though, china knows it, we won't get much of the nuclear pollution if we were to be forced to emp North Korea, take out the dictactor & supply drop food & water to let the people create their own democratical society almost like south korea maybe.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Not trying to be completely naive here... but I'm just gonna think positive thoughts and hope that this young female will be just fine.

After all, it's a well known fact that North Koreans are totally obsessed with NBA basketball, right? So their for, logic would dictate that it can't be totally taboo to simply cheer on an American athlete , right?

Please tell me I'm right... for this poor girls sake.
edit on 22-2-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
They don't have to worry.

Out athletes are so caught up in their anti-US fervor that I'm sure one of them who actually did win a gold medal will give it up to the North Koreans for having the very best country EVAR!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Your thread raises a question. It may be off topic and maybe not.

I recall when the Soviets sent their hockey team to Canada for the first time.Back in the '70s I believe there was no shortage of KGB types to ensure no defections, etc..

Have you or anyone else noticed any similar types keeping a eye on the NK athletes? That would be telling, one way or another, in and of itself. Yes?

Well they aren't allowed to go to the bathroom by themselves.
24 hour surveillance

cnn propaganda
at least you provided a link but the link was speculation.
defecting is something that most countries frown upon

here you go mate, take your pick. all global news from every organization saying the same thing
Google it yourself next time

But I am sure you personally know better than the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Not trying to be completely naive here... but I'm just gonna think positive thoughts and hope that this young female will be just fine.

After all, it's a well known fact that North Koreans are totally obsessed with NBA basketball, right? So their for, logic would dictate that it can't be totally taboo to simply cheer on an American athlete , right?

Please tell me I'm right... for this poor girls sake.

I hope so. I hope the extent of her punishment is a eyeroll from her peers for making a goof

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

She will be missed.

Maybe.
But her organs won't be....

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: SatansPride

how would we know either way if she is punished?

that is the main problem

Everyone here is speculating she will be punished, she may not be punished at all,either way we will never know.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

here you go mate, take your pick. all global news from every organization saying the same thing

You can just keep those MSM talking points alive. The MSM said something ... must be right eh?

Listen to the noise.

P

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You can just keep those MSM talking points alive. The MSM said something ... must be right eh?

Listen to the noise.

P

Ahh, let me find some guys blog that lives out in the woods that says the same thing for maximum credibility I guess...real news.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: stosh64

pretty damn awkward you could say, that reporter or whoever she was seemed a lot more shady then kim... he sounded pretty cool lol... hhahahaa i'd but him a beer!

That was definitely an impersonator.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Your thread raises a question. It may be off topic and maybe not.

I recall when the Soviets sent their hockey team to Canada for the first time.Back in the '70s I believe there was no shortage of KGB types to ensure no defections, etc..

Have you or anyone else noticed any similar types keeping a eye on the NK athletes? That would be telling, one way or another, in and of itself. Yes?

Well they aren't allowed to go to the bathroom by themselves.
24 hour surveillance

cnn propaganda
at least you provided a link but the link was speculation.
defecting is something that most countries frown upon

Google it yourself next time

But I am sure you personally know better than the world.

i think you may be lost in thought.

i did not ask for propaganda

i get that they are being watched but then so are all of the athletes

i am not so lazy to not be able to search function

search till you get tired but still have no facts that show how bad it is for the north core

i am not claiming that things are happening or that they are not happening but saying there is no proof other than what people are saying and that is not quite enough evidence for me to condemn a whole country

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

To point this out could very well be a death sentence. How could anyone be so irresponsible?

NK is changing very fast. Owned by the intelligence services but now neutralized. What this space. Peace is coming to NK

QAnon...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

there is no proof other than what people are saying and that is not quite enough evidence for me to condemn a whole country

How about the testimonys of the people who escaped then?

I think they would have a pretty good voice on what life is like

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes it is as close as we can get to proof.

Not quite close enough for shock and awe though.

Do you get it?

I am not a lil kimmy spokesman but i would try to interject logic into the debate.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: donktheclown

To point this out could very well be a death sentence. How could anyone be so irresponsible?

The entire cadre of North Korean athletes could face a punishment if they don't win any medals. Right now, they're at ZERO.
Source: www.cbssports.com...

But maybe Kim Jong will go easy on them, since North Korea didn't plan to participate in the games until a few months ago.

The fact that they had people who even qualified for the Olympics should be amazing and appreciated on it's own merit medals or not but then again I don't know how that man operates and works so who knows which way it will swing when it's over.
-Alee

Early reports indicate that North Korean athletes are being "shamed" in public, for not winning any medals at the 2018 Winter Olympics. Also, some will be forced into "hard labor", and even a few having their rations reduced, according to this Australian newspaper.

Link- wwos.nine.com.au...

<< 1   >>

join