It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Canyon Ancient Egyptian Ruins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Z32Driver
As for you, i suppose you haven't heard about the Smithsonian's long history of covering up anything taht goes too far against the grain of mainstream academia. A good example of this would be seemingly whenever somebody uncovers a decent "giant skeleton" and send it in to especially the Smithsonian... it is "lost", never arrived, don't know what you're talking about ect... It IS a conspiracy.

I've heard of it. But I also know that is exactly what somebody would say if their pet "artifact" was tossed out for being a piece of crap. For instance:
Radioactive Longheads

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here's the main question. How did they get from Egypt, which is at the eastern end of the Med., to the Grand Canyon, which is, as we all know, situated not only an ocean, the Atlantic, but the width of a continent, for all intents and purposes, away from Egypt?

This article...gives an overview of the technology the Egyptians had at that time.

Seem unlikely.

Another question, why would this be hidden? Any archaeologist discovering this is made forever!! There is no earthy way this would remain hidden.

<< 1   >>

join