It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The appointment of Judges over the last two years is occasionally overlooked.

The whole justice department has changed.

Enemies of the State are being held accountable.

Prayers are being answered.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
If the FBI takes Mark Emmert down, (or Emmert takes the NCAA down) how long before the Clinton Foundation?

The FBI remains the most powerful investigative body in the world. People (Americans) forget Sepp Blatter was one of the most powerful people in the world when the FBI took him down seemingly overnight.

An interesting component to Sepp and sports in general. My understanding is sports are used as a transfer of wealth through athletes, and of course fees for events/stadiums etc.

Years ago I asked an sort of insider friend about a legendary trade in a major sport and why, based on the alleged story it was crazy. He said, "ah, no, that was a trade for a property, not players." The mockingbird press said of course nothing.

It is my understanding the "transfer" fees for players, are not really player value but are traded like "art" which are used as placeholders for value. Not caring to dig into it, but I suspected 200 mil for Neymar was 200 mill to pay off debt, avoid tax or shuttle a silver mine to another entity.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The symbolism of a Q lasso being used to round up the black hat cattle is cool. You don't lasso sheep!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Although these may be minor black hats, I am assuming Film editors play an important part in what we are being fed through TV and films?

These are the people who would arrange to thefraction of a second what we are being fed (24 frames per second). These are the people who ensure what symbolism and subliminal messaging is included and with what impact it hits our senses.

Are these also the people who coordinate what sounds RF transmissions hit our ears in alignment with the pictures?

Perhaps we should note who the editors are for any further films/tv that come up in the thread? (Preferably with who they may be connected to).
edit on 26-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: correct frames

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating
Just for clarity, have you superimposed the smaller pictures on top for comparison with the 2 painted figures?

I've just followed the link and they don't seem to be on the original now.

No. Someone else superimposed them, I don't know the original source. It's a photo that's been floating around on Twitter.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Skyfloating

In case you missed it:

The D.C. Police and Child Endangerment

I didn't miss it, but sometimes I wish I did.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Someone on the Qanon Twitter thread had an interesting theory, which I'd like to toss in here for consideration:

What if the Florida school shooting was supposed to have taken place during the fire drill earlier that morning, but for some reason it didn't and they ended up staging it later that day?

That would explain why Hogg was hiding in a closet, making that tape hours too early, and why he somehow knew it was Cruz, and was claiming Cruz had been neutralized, way before anyone else knew.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Goes to show that even those believed untouchable can fall:

Weinstein Company to file for bankruptcy

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Someone on the Qanon Twitter thread had an interesting theory, which I'd like to toss in here for consideration:

What if the Florida school shooting was supposed to have taken place during the fire drill earlier that morning, but for some reason it didn't and they ended up staging it later that day?

That would explain why Hogg was hiding in a closet, making that tape hours too early, and why he somehow knew it was Cruz, and was claiming Cruz had been neutralized, way before anyone else knew.

Very interesting train of thought. I will dig back through timeline tonight when able

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice. Also to add that "Poppy" is awful close to "Pappy" as in the old one who often misplaces his hands during photo ops.

I forget where I read that. May have even been on part 1 or part 2.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Goes to show that even those believed untouchable can fall:

Weinstein Company to file for bankruptcy

Interesting. It appears Weinstein was going to sell the company to some investors lead by Ron Burkle and Maria Contreras-Sweet, but the NY Attorney General's lawsuit caused the deal to collapse.

By the way, Contreras-Sweet was Obama's head of the Small Business Administration during his second term. Burkle is a prominent Democratic fundraiser. Interesting that these two were going to shell out $500 MM to Weinstein for his now-worthless company.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hogg is a ridiculous over actor. The major false flag event we heard about months ago appears to be in full swing.

Who uses the death of his peers as a reason to brag his Twitter following?

CNN plant is CNN plant.

I bet Anderson Cooper loves this kid.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I've always thought Anderson Cooper was an arrogant douche-wad, but now that we know he's a Mockingbird propaganda mouthpiece, I really hope he eventually gets arrested. And that the arrest happens live on air, during his show.

edit on 26-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Maybe there are some rights or documentation no one wants seen.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Although these may be minor black hats, I am assuming Film editors play an important part in what we are being fed through TV and films?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Haha, my grandson will love that GIF - he's big into Lego movies!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I often wonder what the animators of certain programs make on the side?

Knowing what I know makes me wonder less.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Interesting little huffpost article I found about New Yorkers and date rape type "drug assault", the author calls it, for lack of a better word. There are many instances of this it seems and if people cannot remember what, if anything, happened it largely goes unreported. "Sclop" was mentioned as a drug used along with several others most of which leave the system quickly enough even if the victims go to hospital they cannot be detected. So the author states she did not do an actual study but found similar stories in her peer network from both males and females. MANY of them.

So how often is this actually happening to people? If it is this common in everyday people at a small sampling imagine what the real stats may be? Who is doing this? It reminds me of the mind control hearing docs Q released about the MK Ultra testing commited by CIA by slipping L S D into unknowing subjects drinks at bars and safe houses with 2 way mirrors and fancy decorations.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Also in my reading I came across this list of MANY different experiments where "sclop" is used in animal studies. Seems they use it a lot and therefore, I am sure, have a really good grasp of how it works. Looks like it is often used to induce cognative imparment and then to test the effects of other substances on improving that...among other things. Scroll to bottom of linked page if you want to read the titles of many yucky animal testing studies using this drug, even a few human ones!

www.thegoodscentscompany.com...

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: Change buzzfeed to huffpost error

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

why do the most addictive and mindnumbing animated movies have blue and yellow characters?
Avatar, Bee Movie, Minions, Finding Nemo/Dory, Frozen, Lego Movie, spongebob. is it a coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join