It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And now Trey Gowdy acknowledges the FBI disclosed the Dossier was funded Political Opposition work.

He is just miffed it did not say DNC or Hillary Clinton.

Which is irrelevant. Safe to assume that a "Political Party" that funds the Dossier is Anti-Trump. That was all the relevant disclosure needed.

I mean, look at just the disclosure of who paid for it. They could have easily said it was the DNC and--and Hillary Clinton. That would have been really easy. I read the footnote. I-- I know exactly what the footnote says. It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.

www.cbsnews.com...

But please...you stick to your story that the FISA Application didn't disclose it was a politically funded document.

THE MEMO OUTRIGHT LIED.

Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steeles efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials.

Why did Nunes have to lie in his Memo? To the President, Congress, the Intelligence Committee and the American People.

I Agree with Former Director Brennan, Nunes is guilty of Abuse of Office.

In other news, Nunes was directly questioned by his own intelligence committee and asked if he coordinated with the President or WH staff in the creation of the Memo. He refused to answer and would only say that no one at the WH was involved in the final drafting of the Memo.

First off know one has said the footnote said political party, it said political source, which could be a newspaper, or any other number of things.

Which means the memo did not lie. before you accuse others of lying, you should make sure you yourself are not lying.

Yes the memo shouldnt have said hillarys team paid for it, to not include that is disgraceful.

In fact, unless the dossier was almost totally verified, it is an enormous scandal that it was used to spy on the people that paid for its opponent.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And now Trey Gowdy acknowledges the FBI disclosed the Dossier was funded Political Opposition work.

Which is irrelevant. Safe to assume that a "Political Party" that funds the Dossier is Anti-Trump. That was all the relevant disclosure needed.

I mean, look at just the disclosure of who paid for it. They could have easily said it was the DNC and--and Hillary Clinton. That would have been really easy. I read the footnote. I-- I know exactly what the footnote says. It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.

www.cbsnews.com...

But please...you stick to your story that the FISA Application didn't disclose it was a politically funded document.

THE MEMO OUTRIGHT LIED.

Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steeles efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials.

Why did Nunes have to lie in his Memo? To the President, Congress, the Intelligence Committee and the American People.

In other news, Nunes was directly questioned by his own intelligence committee and asked if he coordinated with the President or WH staff in the creation of the Memo. He refused to answer and would only say that no one at the WH was involved in the final drafting of the Memo.

First off know one has said the footnote said political party, it said political source, which could be a newspaper, or any other number of things.

The reporting that occurred over the weekend via multiple outlets said those familiar with the Underlying Intelligence said the footnote stated the Dossier was paid for by a Lawyer on Behalf of a Political Party involved in the 2016 Presidential Race.

I haven't seen that disputed by the GOP when Nunes or Gowdy were asked about it.

edit on 6-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

THE MEMO OUTRIGHT LIED.

The reporting that occurred over the weekend via multiple outlets said those familiar with the Underlying Intelligence said the footnote stated the Dossier was paid for by a Lawyer on Behalf of a Political Party involved in the 2016 Presidential Race.

I haven't seen that disputed by the GOP when Nunes or Gowdy were asked about it.

So in other words, it does not say the DNC paid for the memo, but tries to leave open the possibility that the Republicans paid for it.

Got it

PS: Have you stopped to ask yourself why the FBI would include this kind of convoluted disclaimer, but would not just simply state that the dossier was paid for by a lawyer on behalf of the Democratic National Committee?
edit on 6-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

www.cbsnews.com...

THE MEMO OUTRIGHT LIED.

So in other words, it does not say the DNC paid for the memo, but tries to leave open the possibility that the Republicans paid for it.

Got it

How would the Information be viewed differently is it was a document produced by GOP Never-Trumpers vs. DNC?
The only relevant disclaimer is that it was political material obtained as Oppo research.

PS: Have you stopped to ask yourself why the FBI would include this kind of convoluted disclaimer, but would not just simply state that the dossier was paid for by a lawyer on behalf of the Democratic National Committee?

Because there was still sorting out to do as to who funded it when. A Republican Competitor of Trump Started the work, A lawyer for DNC picked it up later.

It doesn't matter as to the what the Memo says. Letting the Judge know it was Political Opposition work was the only relevant thing necessary.

This is a case of where right-wingers are in their bubble and view the world differently.

You guys see the word "Clinton" as Satan...Like there is a difference to a Judge whether the Dossier was funded by Anti-trump DNC or Anti-Trump RNC?

It really doesn't matter at all for an investigation.

The Clinton email investigation was 100% politically motivated..."Motivated"..BUT, whatever the motivation, there was valid security questions that arose that warranted the FBI looking into it and the investigation that followed was warranted, despite it's partisan political origins.

The FISA Judge knew it was paid for by an opponent of Trump's.
That is all that mattered.

AND the nonsense that it was a "footnote" is ridiculous.

ALL legal documents are one long complicated "footnote".

To suggest a FISA court judge isn't going to read all of the application? Now THAT would be an issue.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

Lol. There's a real blitz of fake news today on the right-wing attempting to make up for the fizzled Nunes memo.

Do you honestly believe that the memo is nothing? I really want to know.

I believe there is more to the situation than the "memo" would have you believe. The full story will come out with the rebuttal memo if Cheeto allows it to see the light of day.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Does anyone, I mean on either side of this non sense, believe these politicians will start arresting each other or that the DOJ will arrest anyone in the FBI?

Really?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lol. There's a real blitz of fake news today on the right-wing attempting to make up for the fizzled Nunes memo.

The only "fizzled info" was the whole "Russia hacked the DNC" which if i remember correctly, which i do, you tried to sell in these forums by proclaiming Crowdstrike information was correct when Crowdstrike is not being taken seriously by anyone in cyber security business anymore because of the lies they are known to post in their reports as truth...
edit on 7-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Mueller Suspended Flynn's Sentence for the Time being . I Wonder Why ? ......

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

Mueller Suspended Flynn's Sentence for the Time being . I Wonder Why ? ......

The RUSSIANS made him do it...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join