It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: GuidedKill
HAHAHA let them fall like a "House of Cards"!! I can see the Alt-Lefts heads swelling more and more each day....how long until the explosion?

I can already see the left coming here trying to add McCabe step down to the "Obstruction" dream.

P.S. NVM some of our more Silly members have already attempted it.....Predictable.

Hmmmmm,

The celebration around here is more than a little odd.

What gives?

People say he had plans years ago to work till his retirement age and then leave to do something after that. This, again, was noted years ago.

Then, this president once again moves to fire someone involved in investigating him, to the point that Trump's own appointee, again his OWN appointee, said to Trump "lay off or I will resign" - that, again, was Trump's own appointee finding that any more political pressure and he would resign in protest, but Trump wants him fired, so he resigns effective the day he covers the remaining portion of this retirement.

Sooooo, exactly WHAT is happening that is so "explosive" here?

The Nunes' written report coming out? The report written by the guy on the Trump transition team?? The report written by the guy that already had to recuse himself for faking finding a piece of evidence and running it to the White House that already had given it to him?? That guy with that totally reliable and unbiased report? The report that Jeff Sessions' justice department (the one that found nothing wrong with any FISA warrant) , the report that Sessions DOJ says is "reckless"?

Somehow that report is reliable in some way??

"Deep state" gets tossed around every time you guys don't like something. Do you think this was the first administration to come in with career employees in agencies? You think the FBI was some liberal democratic department before Trump??

You guys are so out there it is absurd.

Meanwhile, you are ignoring that this is the last day for Trump to act on the Russian sanctions, something he oddly has missed deadling after deadline upon, and nothing appears to be in the works. What an odd "hoax" where every action involving Russia is favorable to Russia, even disbanding the sanctions office and now missing sanctions. I'm sure that's an innocent coincidence.

Laugh on, boys. Continue to support Comrade Trump, Ivan.

#da,releasethememo,comrades

But the Dossier is completely real.....

You talk about made up crap yet you easily swallow the biggest turd in the yard!!

Give me a break.

#MAGA

Looks like with your meme usage you are trying to make America gay again

Did you just really type that? What an incredibly childish and idiotic comment...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm not sorry to say this but it's not sad at all to see the dems absolutely imploding. We have all dealt with their absolute BS for far too long. It can't happen soon enough.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

lol, how? By giving hillary the all clear a second time before the election, just to make sure people didn't hold it against her?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: soberbacchus

RISCH: "He is good guy. I hope you can let this go." Now, those are his exact words, is that correct.

COMEY: Correct.

RISCH: You wrote them here and put them in quotes.

COMEY: Correct.

RISCH: Thank you for that. He did not direct you to let it go?

COMEY: Not in his words, no.

RISCH: He did not order you to let it go?

COMEY: Again, those words are not an order.

I'm not sure an order would have been unlawful, though it would have been disturbing to me. But it certainly doesn't sound like someone ordered Comey to cover up a crime...

WTF are you jabbering about?

Sillyolme didn't say Trump ordered him to drop the Flynn investigation.

He said trump asked comey to "let it go"

Which is exactly what he did..and you spouted off screaming that was a lie.

You want to revisit your BS post? It's right there on the last page.
edit on 29-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump, like an old time dictator is purging anyone who can reveal his criminality

The country is in peril.

How can you say that when the EO he signed is specifically targeting those guilty for human rights abuses, listing people tied to the Clintons.

Prior to that we saw the sick child trafficking Saudi Princes taken down.

Not to mention over 7000 arrests of traffickers in 2017 alone.

How many CEO's/Politicians/Pedowood are resigning because of their sick predation as well.

If purging these sick bastards concerns you because you believe that they are trying to reveal his criminality instead of hiding their own all I have to say to you is sometimes it is best to say no to the Koolaid.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrHoot
a reply to: elementalgrove

LOL

Nailed it!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

lol, how? By giving hillary the all clear a second time before the election, just to make sure people didn't hold it against her?

Where Comey said she was still under investigation, stopped Clinton's momentum

Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28. The letter, which said the FBI had “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state, upended the news cycle and soon halved Clinton’s lead in the polls, imperiling her position in the Electoral College.

fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I think far more as been going on since Trump has been elected than we have any idea of. I believe that the people that are behind Trump have amassed so much evidence of corruption utilizing the mass data collection grid that was set up that these people simply resign.

There is a reason that Q continues to focus the attention on this, because the fake news media is not mentioning anything about the strange coincidences that are taking down CEO's of some of the most wealthy companies in the world.

The EO that is targeting assets of those guilty of Human Rights is the most powerful declaration of war I have ever seen in regards to the truly evil who run the various black market rat lines.

#thestormisuponus

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Where Comey said she was still under investigation, stopped Clinton's momentum

Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28. The letter, which said the FBI had “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state, upended the news cycle and soon halved Clinton’s lead in the polls, imperiling her position in the Electoral College.

fivethirtyeight.com...

bullplop...

Clinton lost the election herself well before Comeys 2nd opening.
Trumps rallies

Clintons

spot the difference... add to it she was embroiled in multiple scandals and people were sick of elite governments.

Comey had no choice - he did not want to reopen the investigation but he knew he had to.

IF he didnt and it came to light the FBI had more email evidence that they DIDNT look at, it would have dogged clinton the entire way and it would have put the FBI into a very bad light. Comey had to reopen and investigate...

Its a total load of rubbish that comey cost clinton the election... WAKE UP!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Not so fast... Preservation request for McCabes communications.

Who is that letter from!?

I love everything about the tone of whoever wrote that!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This 4-page Memo document is a REAL blockbuster. Not that Hyped-up Fake crap peddled by CNN, WaPo, NYTimes, etc..

It is a summary of key issues gleaned from over 1,000 pages of raw source data.

This is a REAL DEAL that will end careers, and hopefully, trigger a Special Prosecutor. Mueller was appointed based on much less evidence, with most of that being "flimsy", at best.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What is going on with the site? Trying from multiple Internet sources and on multiple computers and it keeps timing out or taking forever to process. Other sites working speedily!

Anyways, another poster said it well that this is just getting started and will be the biggest news story for years.

It's a monster.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump should act immediately. He should accept Director Wray's resignation after the fact.

In fact, if I were President Trump, in tomorrow's SOTU address I would announce, "I have lost all confidence in the Federal Bureau of Investigation and it is disbanded forthwith."

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This 4-page Memo document is a REAL blockbuster. Not that Hyped-up Fake crap peddled by CNN, WaPo, NYTimes, etc..

It is a summary of key issues gleaned from over 1,000 pages of raw source data.

This is a REAL DEAL that will end careers, and hopefully, trigger a Special Prosecutor. Mueller was appointed based on much less evidence, with most of that being "flimsy", at best.

You actually think, like seriously think, that Wray learned something NEW in the Nunes 4-page memo??

Your post is elegant in its simple beauty. "4 pages gleaned from 1,000s of pages of documents summarizing ..." Summarizing exactly what Nunes - the person on the Trump transition team, the only person in the committee who also had a position in the transition team, the person who is supposed to be recused in the matter, the person who was caught engineering a stunt to "find" evidence he got at the White House and rush it over to the same place he received it, yes, that guy, is supposedly the one who writes what you guys believe is a reasoned assessment of what happened??

What a joke. Even Trump's own DOJ says he ignored pages of other evidence putting things in context, leaving out critical other considerations, all for his own clear bias which he has already been exposed as having.

Trump is gunning to fire Mueller. What this really shows is just how desperate Trump is. He will do whatever he needs to do to fire anyone who can find the facts in his background.

BTW: Trump told McCabe to ask his wife what it felt like to be a loser.

This 7 year old boy is your president. Not mine.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

President Trump should act immediately. He should accept Director Wray's resignation after the fact.

In fact, if I were President Trump, in tomorrow's SOTU address I would announce, "I have lost all confidence in the Federal Bureau of Investigation and it is disbanded forthwith."

And then start his own "Fair and balanced" Security service, right?

With brown-shirts and arm bands?

Whatcha afraid of??

Afraid of an organization that can investigate Trump?

Trump missed the deadline to impose sanctions on Russia today, just a coincidence I'm sure. The fact that he disbanded the sanctions office and has no intent to enforce the sanctions is all a total coincidence, nothing to see here.

At least Russians aren't democrats, right?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Not so fast... Preservation request for McCabes communications.

Who is that letter from!?

I love everything about the tone of whoever wrote that!

Either Grassley or Goodlatte. Ill try and look it up. Didnt realize the bottom was cut off.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Why would Wray need to go? He was chosen by Trump to replace Comey. Wray also met with the IG and requested he speed his investigation up so he can clean house.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

Did I say any of that? Why are you shoving words into my mouth? LOL

Personally, I can't look back on my life and see anything of benefit where the FBI is concerned. No great loss. No need to put anything in its place. Prohibition ended - and we don't need any Untouchables anymore.

edit on 29-1-2018 by Deplorable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

With brown-shirts and arm bands?

Whatcha afraid of??

Afraid of an organization that can investigate Trump?

I'm afraid the Democrats beat you to the Nazi/Communist brown shirts party.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join