It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Information About The Polish Yeti Video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Apparently, this video was recorded in the Polish Tatra Mountains in 2009 (beautiful place). I never see anyone talk about it, but I was curious if anyone had any more information about it? It was filmed by a mountain climber. He had this to say:

“I saw this huge apelike form hiding behind the rocks. When I saw it, it was like being struck with a thunderbolt. Coming from Warsaw, I never really believed the local stories of a wild mountain ape-man roaming the slopes. But, now I do.”

The thing looks really kind of 'darty' and lithe if you ask me. This could be a janky suit, sure, but the movement is particularly interesting.. kind of like reports of Skunk apes.

Anyone have any more information about this?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why?? Why I ask can’t one of these idiots hold a camera still?!? I’ve taken many videos of my dog frolicking about, steady as a rock. If I see Bigfoot I’m I suppose to go all shaky?? Is it a requirement or something??

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Fake or not the phenomena is real and the Patterson Gimlin film is 100 pecent real. Period.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Yah they kept panning the camera down, seems to me if you are filming a yeti/bigfoot you'd keep it focused on the creature.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Interesting footage from 2009, though I think the original Donkey Kong had better pixels.
But hey, you never know....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
16 bit Yeti in all its glory

This could be anything or anybody lol.

Grain of salt and all that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If these ape men of Poland are real and just slowly, clumsily climbing around on rocks... every Polish person with a camera would have evidence of it.

🖓

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
My Babushka!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
If these ape men of Poland are real and just slowly, clumsily climbing around on rocks... every Polish person with a camera would have evidence of it.

🖓

Only if they all travelled to the desolate areas of Poland where these creatures live. Of course, they haven't and so your argument discrediting this video is worthless as well as laughable.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
pretty good tool using skills this yeti has, made itself a backpack

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I was wondering why he was panning around, then I realized that's a second bigfoot in the video?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: Atsbhct

🖓

Only if they all travelled to the desolate areas of Poland where these creatures live. Of course, they haven't and so your argument discrediting this video is worthless as well as laughable.

This video is worthless as well as laughable.
Poland is around the size of New Mexico and home to 37 million people. If there were "Yetis" aimlessly scaling rock faces, the world would know.
Movies have been shot in the Tatras; over 1 million people visit the national park every single year.
I'm not saying there aren't species of "ape men" in the world, but this video is a sad attempt and absolutely fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Kind of short sighted,the state of Oregon and Washington alone account for hundreds of sightings,is Poland some special country?or just an uneducated 2 cents?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

And how many people in those states have credible video evidence of a Bigfoot walking slowly and clumsily with no forest cover?
edit on 29-1-2018 by Atsbhct because: Added.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I can tell from the figure's proportions that it's a human.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DelmarRozan

At the 29 second mark the figure turns, looks like they are wearing a back pack to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What's hard for me to understand is that without any profit motive, why do people do hoaxes? They're almost always easy to see though, and therefore a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
What's hard for me to understand is that without any profit motive, why do people do hoaxes? They're almost always easy to see though, and therefore a waste of time.

Because most people love attention. Think of what people will do just for "likes".

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

To the cameraman's defense, it looked like he stumbled upon the Yeti and stopped to pull out his phone to start recording and had to zoom in to find the Yeti. Maybe trying to get a little closer and stepped down and pulled his hands down or out to keep his balance. Sitting still is one thing but moving is totally different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join