It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes’ Anti-FBI Memo Names James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dude, you seem so full of hate and anger on every post I see on here.

Let me respond to this post with a hypothetical for you. Since guns aren't banned and I still have mine, the same as you still have yours. I invite you over and we'll see who's convictions are stronger.

(now doesn't that sound ignorant? Getting shot or shooting someone isn't going to change anyone's mind. It's just going to focus them on the bullet holes instead.)

Sit down, take a deep breath, find your center and relax, brother. We'll all get through this, and there's no sense having a stroke doing it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Dude, you seem so full of hate and anger on every post I see on here.

Right!

Because words on a LCD have emotions!.

Let me respond to the rest with.

Blah,blah,blah.
edit on 25-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No one but trump said the election was rigged. Oh no Mr Bill what now????
Ha ha ha

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If Rosenstein was involved, it’s over. He’s the one who appointed Mueller.

Here’s what I hope happens:

-Memo gets released

-DOJ/FBI corruption is exposed, and “muh Russia” is debunked

-Mueller probe gets shut down

-Charges dropped against Manafort, ditto for Flynn

-Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, etc. get indicted, and are convicted

-Special counsel appointed to investigate Obama, Crooked Hillary, Lynch, Holder, etc.

-Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, etc. spill the beans on Obama era corruption in exchange for less prison time

-Obama, the Clintons, and others are indicted and convicted

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Without the FISA warrant i see little value in this memo.

The memo is forcing more people to confront the fact that the FBI and DOJ were misused to attack Obama's political opponents.

The FISA warrant will be the final nail in the coffin. We already know the dossier was used to get the warrant. I wholly expect the warrant will show that the FBI misrepresented the dossier. Either they concealed the facts that it was compiled by a political research firm, and paid for by the DNC, or else they lied and said the information had been verified by US intelligence sources. That is why they won't release the warrant. If the basis for the warrant becomes known, the investigation will collapse and the indictments will be dismissed.

Hey?

Who is "they"?

Are you aware that Sessions is the boss in the DOJ and thus the FBI?

If this is some explosive thing that will blow the doors off everyone, put Obama in jail, nail HIllary (which all you laughably believe), wouldn't the Trump administration release all this crap that you're asking to be released???

You know that Grassley and company can subpoena the warrant, right?? But, he's not.

You realize that the Republicans are withholding Don Jr's testimony, right??

So, it sure seems like the Trumpers are more than willing to play politics with everything, yet. Why aren't your people releasing the stuff that will prove the diabolical plan you have drawn up in your mind?

If this plan was to listen in on the Trump campaign, it would seem to me that they'd want to listen in and use the information they find, yet none of it came out under Obama, none of it. That's a strange way to "listen in."

Have you once considered the fact that they got a warrant because probable cause existed that big-time crimes were in the process of being committed?? Certainly we know that Comey was getting too close to something since Trump fired him over it.

And allllll this stuff just happens to be hitting your eyes (all of it except the reports) right as the investigation gets down to the very very end. What a coincidence.

You're being manipulated. You're ignoring the very real evidence that your president is a Russian-agent. Your president doesn't like being investigated, thus he and his supporters are going after the FBI.

What are you going to do when you hear Michael Flynn's testimony and that testimony is devastating?? The testimony will make all the other stuff irrelevant with respect to Trump. He is either an obstructing Russian agent or not, and the warrant has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hilarious!!

Comey, the guy who released the devastating letter against Hillary is plotting a coup against Trump! Yes!!

Rothenstein, the guy who Trump ordered to draw up a reason to fire Comey and did it wrong, according to Trump the next day, is in on it!!

McCabe, why did Director Wray, the guy that Trump and Sessions pressured so hard to fire, the guy that TRUMP appointed, near resigned in protest to the wrongful pressure, he is in on it, too!!

Obama - that dam blacki president needs to be jail! Because he ...he ...he he was president when the FBI got a warrant to track calls coming from Russia meddling in the American election! A real president would have let Russia meddle! And, it doesn't matter that Obama didn't release any of it!! It doesn't matter that Obama did nothing against Trump!! He's guilty, prison! bwahahahahahahaha

You guys are truly sad. You're frothing to jail Democrats. The evidence against a Republican MUST be a Hoax, Manafort should go free, even though the evidence of his Russian ties and money laundering is so blatant we can all see, you don't care, you want him free bc he's a Republican!! Flynn, doesn't matter he's Putin's best friend and had enough stuff he wanted to hide he lied to the FBI about it in the White House, doesn't matter bc he's a Republican!!

Nothing matters if they are Republicans!! Republicans are above the law. Ignore all the Russian evidence, it's all a hoax. Obama and Hillary, the most hated by the Repubs bc they DARED to be Democrats with power. How dare they!! THEY are the ones going to jail, of course they are.

Pathetic.

Bye, Ivan. Enjoy the winter in Moscow, I hear it's awful.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Please provide your evidence.

Other than Manafort and Flynn "lying to the FBI" about actions that were not otherwise illegal.

Ill be happy to wait, as im sure its bound to be full of the same ludicrous race baiting nonsense you just displayed.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Without the FISA warrant i see little value in this memo.

The memo is forcing more people to confront the fact that the FBI and DOJ were misused to attack Obama's political opponents.

The FISA warrant will be the final nail in the coffin. We already know the dossier was used to get the warrant. I wholly expect the warrant will show that the FBI misrepresented the dossier. Either they concealed the facts that it was compiled by a political research firm, and paid for by the DNC, or else they lied and said the information had been verified by US intelligence sources. That is why they won't release the warrant. If the basis for the warrant becomes known, the investigation will collapse and the indictments will be dismissed.

Dossier...
#ReleaseTheMemo...
FISA warrant...

So you're saying...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Please provide your evidence.

Other than Manafort and Flynn "lying to the FBI" about actions that were not otherwise illegal.

Ill be happy to wait, as im sure its bound to be full of the same ludicrous race baiting nonsense you just displayed.

What, you want it in the mail? The tape I made when I stood in the room as he lied? Is that what I am to provide you or you won't believe it? Any citation I give you is just going to lead to you yelling "FAKE" but I'll do it anyway.

Flynn met with the FBI in the White House but told no one about the meeting. www.dailymail.co.uk... You can act like it's no big deal, but if I'm ever NSA director and get questioned by the FBI, I am telling the president, my boss.

He lied to the FBI, I suppose you can think it was about his birthday, but I like living in the real world and know that when criminals lie, 95% of the time they do so to cover crimes. It could have been about events having to do with him being an agent for a foreign country, it could have to do with how he came about being a "sudden" corporate officer in Cambridge, could've been about giving Russians Cambridge Data, or being paid $15 million by Turkey to kidnap a dissident from an American jail and take him to Turkey, I don't know - neither do you, but whatever it was, he preferred to lie to the FBI, having to know that they'd eventually learn the truth of the matter.

Mueller made a deal with Flynn - and btw, people who lie to the FBI often get felonies with prison time - and given that Flynn at the very least was acting as a foreign agent, Flynn must have agreed to give Mueller a lot in exchange for that deal.

I fully expect you to disagree.

I have seen the Ever-Trumpers here orgasmic over the "lost texts" right up until the texts were found, I see them believing a Senator about secret societies and ignore the fact that the same Senator spent the day walking it back, people here think McCabe, Rosenstein and Comey did something wrong all because they have deep abiding faith that Nunes - the GUY WHO WA ON TRUMP'S TRANSITION TEAM - would never, ever, have a biased bone in his Memo that HE won't release.

He won't release it because TRUMP'S justice department is saying it would be reckless to do so, because in order to rebut the crap he has written would take exposing assets, and he knows it, thus he keeps it hidden, keeping y'all heated about how great it will be to put Obama in jail or something equally absurd.

It's irresponsible, childish, it is time to grow up. Some very serious problems continue to swirl around this administration. Just last night Trump- for the first time ever - dropped the "Putin told me he didn't do it" line, and said that he couldn't have cared less about Russian meddling when he was a candidate. And it seems that everyone who investigates him either ends up fired or destroyed by the right, even Mueller who is an American hero.

I'm rather tired of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Admit it, the "matter" started on corrupt and fabricated evidence.

Notice a familiar pattern?

After many Republicans smeared Donald Trump, suggesting he was not a “real Republican” they were later revealed as Republicans in name only. When the mainstream media and Hollywood smeared Donald Trump as a sexual predator, they were later revealed to be hiding and protecting sexual predators. The FBI is investigating Donald Trump for corruption and collusion, and now have been revealed to be completely corrupt itself.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump/Russia collusion investigation came under criticism recently when FBI agent Peter Strzok was removed from duty due to fiercely anti-Trump text messages between him and his alleged lover FBI attorney Lisa Page. Peter Strzok previously changed former FBI Director James Comey's description of Hillary Clinton's actions from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless,” interviewed Gen. Michael Fynn leading to eventual charges and also was heavily involved in the entire Hillary Clinton email scandal investigation.

#releasethememo

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well, your ignoring a mountain of rapidly growing evidence!

Your going to need a bigger pit of sand.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The problem is the full unredacted memo cannot be given to the public, even when those involved committed crimes. Nuñez is being very cautious. He leaks the names, then the DNC can say "he also leaked the named of people in the U.S. government whose names are protected by law."

In essence Nuñez would be committing the same crimes that the higher ups in the FBI also committed by leaking names to the press. This would set a precedence of legally leaking names in investigations, and whether or not the charges are true, can damage the reputation of people whose alleged crimes are still being investigated. It would also mean that, heck Nuñez leaked names, so the FBI leaking names as a political tool should not be considered a crime.

edit on 25-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Kind of like this?

www.youtube.com...

Great Thread!
S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yep, it's quite telling that several democrats were caught lying to the FBI, like Huma Abedin, yet the FBI did not charge them with anything. This shows the FBI with McCabe and Comey were very pro-democrat and willing to forgive crimes committed by democrats. Now, the conversation between Flynn and the two FBI agents, which included Ork (however you spell his name) wasn't recorded and we cannot know what these FBI agents heard that they charged Flynn with lying. Flynn could have changed his story a bit, or remember something he hadn't remembered before, and because Flynn is a Republican these politically biased FBI agents decided to charge Flynn... This whole thing is a farce.
edit on 25-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Apparently Nunes never even saw the classified information he claims supports his memo.

But trust me. I have the proof right here. 📜

Nutjob alert!

What's even worse is that Schiff hasn't seen Schitt, but he's crafting a Memo to counter THE Memo.
dailycaller.com...

edit on 1/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
Flynn met with the FBI in the White House but told no one about the meeting. www.dailymail.co.uk... You can act like it's no big deal, but if I'm ever NSA director and get questioned by the FBI, I am telling the president, my boss.

Flynn met with the FBI, and gave them access to his office thinking that it was all part of the regular training the FBI does when a new administration takes charge. He didn't know he was being officially interviewed by the FBI until they were in his office. Then apparently he wasn't allowed to have a lawyer present. He could have changed slightly his story and that's enough for politically biased FBI agents to claim he lied. since the conversation was not recorded it's just Flynn's word against the two pro-democrat anti-Trump FBI agents...

BTW, what happened to Huma Abedin and other democrats who lied to the FBI?... NOTHING...And they were not charged simply for being democrats...

edit on 25-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If my bias is confirmed and indeed collusion at the highest levels of government occurred with the M.O being to spy on team-Trump during the campaign, then those names are what I would consider 'under-the-bus-fodder'.

Hillary, Obama, FBI, Mainstream media, Soros - since these are the key players, they need the most light shining on them because only an idiot would believe they were not engaged in a deceptive campaign strategy - they were at the helm calling the shots and guiding all the 'Hillary has a 93% chance-of-winning very fake news polls'

Release the entire #in Kraken - all of it.

Isn't that common sense? Anyone with jus a smidge of intelligence can see that it doesn't stop with the names on the list. The names on the list are going to help connect the dots to the actual people that need to be exposed. I dunno, maybe it's just me but I would assume that the majority of the people would at least be smart enough to know that the buck does not stop at these named individuals.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You don't think that "can of worms" is open?

I think it got opened a long time ago.

No I dont think the can of worms of shooting people based on my internet sleuthing has come.

Do you?

Just because bullets aren't flying, don't assume fingers aren't on the triggers.

So true.... Here's a pack of Antifa dudes a couple with guns preventing someone from entering a park and the cops won't do anything..... so, I wonder if and when bullets fly who will try and settle everyone down. I'm thinking this pack will be in their mom's basements and the real men will handle those who believe they're the tough guys with a bandanna over their faces.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A new word may hit the lexicon!
Getting MEMOD will be a synonym for justice coming down on government lackeys.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

From your keyboard to Gods ears.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join