It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My CNN UFO comments on Larry King re-airs tonight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nice stuff meshuggah.

After reading your last reply I was wondering if maybe it's not that he doesnt care, just that he doesnt have much knowledge about Ufology and was trying to be cautious to not come off as uninformed. I dont know, just a thought.

Still, you're right. If the UFO situation is indeed real it would be more important than ANYTHING else. More important than the war, more important than religion and politics, more important than anything. And because of all the evidence, and the thousands upon thousands of eye witness reports and cases we have I think it's at least worth keeping an open mind, no matter who you are or what show you're on.

Anyways good job man, I'm sure you got plenty of people thinking when you called in. It's these little things that we have to keep doing.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yes, we should all call in to TV shows every chance we get, as well as write/call our government reps to voice our ideas and opinions on this matter.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Agreed.

Anything to get the subject of UFO's more accepted in the media. Maybe if enough people continue to show interest, in time it will be taken more seriously (wishful thinking).

It's bad for ufology when most news networks regard it as taboo.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I don't understand how people can be that close-minded...?

When family and friends are in hell on Earth, fighting in a war that most of the world (indeed the nation) feels is illegal, an idiot is at the helm and STILL talking of more war, and you're just trying to get by day by day, it's hard to think of lofty ideas such as what alien existence and visitation would mean to mankind...for good or ill...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join