It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Brewing In Space? Why So Many Satellite Rocket Launches Lately?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

yeah I was going to mention that.

There's always launches.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i think its funny how technology has progressed by enormous leaps and bounds,and they are still showing us rockets.
i want to see the real stuff!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good thread

Most people in the states are too busy arguing, fighting, feuding and falling for their favorite puppet in the political showcase... they don't have time or care to find answers of what really matters.

The powers that be have the world people occupied and divided (as all true masters should), too busy fighting each other while they peddle what actually matters to them.

Control of everything, development in higher technolog not available too public domain.

I always thought when these satellites and such are sent out, they are dual purpose. The public is told one purpose (comm satellite, or military)yet there are other.. 'features' to these technologies.

People need to stop drinking the political koolaid.. get over your hidden hand selected president and the entourage of political personalities that follow them.

Everything is designed to control and divide. If you deed off it, allowing the illusion to become your reality.

You already lost. There are more important things to be had, that are going on in the shadows of our planet. We will never figure it out fighting eahother and wearing the mask of the divided.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

We went from barely able to fly 100 yards, to routinely flying at Mach 3 in 60 years. Yet almost 60 years after that, despite incredible leaps in technology we still fly on slow subsonic aircraft. Despite having supersonic passenger aircraft 40 years ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
um!
Fast re'entry nuc's.

if we have a big nuc strick in the next 6 weeks.
I will say told you so...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Satellites can be dropped out of orbit or sent to a graveyard orbit they do think of these things before sending them up

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's a network of satellites that are kind of like GPS except that they now have the resolution to do face recognition and track literally anyone, anywhere they go, anywhere on earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Just a guess. Getting Blue Beam the final touches before a big false flag?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
It's a network of satellites that are kind of like GPS except that they now have the resolution to do face recognition and track literally anyone, anywhere they go, anywhere on earth.

BS they don't have the resolution to do that yet you watch to much CSI.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"Since September 7, 2017, there have been at least 9 launches"

I do not keep up with the subject matter. 9 launches in 4 months, approx 1 every couple of weeks, sounded to me a very plausible amount.
This is the 21st century surely by now that amount of launches is actually low?

Nice thread OP

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've been seeing all over the that the rocket launched successfully but the satalite failed. It's my opinion that they dropped a dummy satalite to say it was destroyed while it carries out a covert mission of some sort.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think with all the private companies getting in on the act, it's made space exploration interesting again. Technology moves on and the old stuff needs replacing. I wasn't alive for last space race so I'm super excited to hopefully see a new one.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just saw this:

China to attempt more than 40 space launches in 2018, including Long March 5 and lunar far side missions

China could almost double its record for space launches in a year in 2018, with the main space program contractor aiming for 35 launches and additional missions planned by emerging commercial actors.

I wasn't following up these launches on previous years, but yea, launches are getting more common this year.

Seems like a second space race to me. For what purpose I don't know.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Interesting points about the Zuma launch...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There were over eighty orbital rocket launches in 2016.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Zuma mission remains an awesome mystery, BUT focus on the ATS connection:

It was the fortuitous observation of the double plume over Khartoum, recorded by quick-thinking witnesses in the air and on the ground, that may be the key to unraveling what really happened.

People were stunned by a 'UFO'. Some reacted constructively and generously to it, and we are all better for their mental sharpness.

Let's hope for more like them, in the future when new sky spectacles surprise people. Well done for them!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Months ago SpaceX had some live vid feed up on YT of thousands of '5G' Sats being dispersed from the same orbit at the same time seconds apart, into low orbit like helium balooons from apparently one single launch/payload.

really, they looked like sturdy helium balloons.

why so many? why 20,000??

and what else was released we're not being told? weaponized BOOZ ALLEN & DWAVE quantum computer satellites, of course.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Months ago SpaceX had some live vid feed up on YT of thousands of '5G' Sats being dispersed from the same orbit at the same time seconds apart,

Not 5G sats. Not thousands.

60 Starlink satellites.
www.space.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join