It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Crooks In The World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

edit on 7-1-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ScepticScot

So you can refer to a Supreme Court decision saying the Federal reserve is unconstitutional?

Whom is the "Federal Reserve" ?

Do you really need an explanation of the Federal reserve system? Wikipedia can probably help if so.

Nice Dodge. You won't answer that question, because it leads in the wrong direction.

Its not a "Federal" System, Its a Central Banking System, direct Control of the Nations Currency by Private Banks.

The worst of all possible conditions the Founding Fathers warned against.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: SkeptiSchism

[The fed doesn't really earn direct profits I mean they hold almost $4 trillion in worthless assets, it's more or less a tool to favor big banks.

US citizens taxes can never pay off the interest on the Eternal Debt.

All debt can be easily wiped out by a short period of very intense inflation.

Governments know this, that's why they keep borrowing more and more money.

Debt is never a problem.

As long as the debt is all in "fiat money" and not in the form of obligations involving "real assets", debt can easily be eliminated by the will of the people.

In other words, if I owe you 10 cows, with a promise to pay you back this debt in 20 years from now, that's a problematic debt. But, if I only owe you the Dollar Value of 10 cows, then 20 years from now, I'll easily pay the coin back, by selling just one of my cows.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You cant question the money men I’m afraid. They know every trick in the book to swindle you.

The same goes for law makers, why do you think they make their legal agreements so convoluted? Why people say you should always read the small print? Yet there’s usually reams of it written in such a way as to utterly confuse the ordinary person..

My best advice to you would be to learn to work the system as best you can to your own advantage. After all that’s what everyone else is trying to do.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

[

Oh, I get the slate-wiper approach. Its designed into a Fiat Paper money system.

Did you know that a one penny tax on each WallStreet transaction would be enough to erase the debt?

Wall Street won't allow it, they designed the system to fail on purpose so they could get all the gold, 'Wipe the Slate' , start over and issue new currency.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So you can refer to a Supreme Court decision saying the Federal reserve is unconstitutional?

Whom is the "Federal Reserve" ?

Do you really need an explanation of the Federal reserve system? Wikipedia can probably help if so.

Nice Dodge. You won't answer that question, because it leads in the wrong direction.

Its not a "Federal" System, Its a Central Banking System, direct Control of the Nations Currency by Private Banks.

The worst of all possible conditions the Founding Fathers warned against.

The federal reserve gets its powers from an act of Congress. It is leadership is appointed by the President. It pays it's profits to the treasury.

Explain to me how the federal reserve is private banks controling the currency again?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I disagree because as I said credit is fully fungible with savings, we use currency not money. Currency is mandated by governments via legal tender laws.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Did you know that a one penny tax on each WallStreet transaction would be enough to erase the debt?

Wall Street won't allow it, they designed the system to fail on purpose so they could get all the gold, 'Wipe the Slate' , start over and issue new currency.

WallStreet already taxes every transaction, that's how the exchanges make money to keep operating.

The money isn't given to the Government, however, it goes into the exchanges pockets, making the members of the exchange richer.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Thanks, that makes sense however time is still an exponent in that equation. My point was that historically, precious metals were used as money. Credit evolved from loaning money out paying depositors interest on their accounts. Over time we now have more credit in circulation than money.

My point is that since gold and silver were the first money they will always be money, and time is an exponent of any credit calculation, so over time gold and silver have more value than fiat currency which is based off of credit.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

a reply to: SkeptiSchism

[The fed doesn't really earn direct profits I mean they hold almost $4 trillion in worthless assets, it's more or less a tool to favor big banks.

US citizens taxes can never pay off the interest on the Eternal Debt.

Governments know this, that's why they keep borrowing more and more money.

Debt is never a problem.

As long as the debt is all in "fiat money" and not in the form of obligations involving "real assets", debt can easily be eliminated by the will of the people.

In other words, if I owe you 10 cows, with a promise to pay you back this debt in 20 years from now, that's a problematic debt. But, if I only owe you the Dollar Value of 10 cows, then 20 years from now, I'll easily pay the coin back, by selling just one of my cows.

Yes it is a problem because most credit is used in consumption people buying cars or houses or TVs which depreciate over time. That means the product purchased loses value over time while the credit instrument is serviced.

This ties up future economic activity in servicing credit for things already consumed. That is why our economy is slowing down along with the velocity of money.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You cant question the money men I’m afraid. They know every trick in the book to swindle you.

The same goes for law makers, why do you think they make their legal agreements so convoluted? Why people say you should always read the small print? Yet there’s usually reams of it written in such a way as to utterly confuse the ordinary person..

My best advice to you would be to learn to work the system as best you can to your own advantage. After all that’s what everyone else is trying to do.

And this was my point, maybe I didn't make it. Money should be simple so everyone using it can understand it. They understand a gold or silver coin they understand it was mined, it's rare and it took energy to create it. They don't understand the thousands of pages of banking regulations and they certainly don't understand encrypted blockchain technology.

Make money fair and simple again, then pyramid off that if you have to.
edit on 7-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: oopsed

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The federal reserve gets its powers from an act of Congress.

The Congress is sworn to uphold the constitution, not violate it.

Go on with your bad self.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The money isn't given to the Government, however, it goes into the exchanges pockets, making the members of the exchange richer.

And if they blow it, like In 2008, they just cry to that same congress to be bailed out with a trillion(s), interest free, tax free Grant, leaving the Tax payers to pay it forward as usual.

The largest single welfare check ever written by the uS Gubment.

It was done under duress, the private banking "system" used coercion, threats and intimidation to bail them out...

Or Else !

Nobody needs to be reminded where the biggest crooks are, around here.
edit on 7-1-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Again the Federal Reserve does not violate the constitution.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Yes it is a problem because most credit is used in consumption people buying cars or houses or TVs which depreciate over time. That means the product purchased loses value over time while the credit instrument is serviced.

Noooot exactly.

The house doesn't depreciate with time. Especially if it comes with land attached.

The TV, the Car, yes these depreciate.

Ok. So, there are two types of things we buy with credit, depreciating assets and appreciating assets.

However, as time passes, the appreciating assets make up a larger portion of our credit than our depreciating assets.

Technology makes our TV, computers, cars, etc.. cheaper, but houses get more expensive all the time, in relative terms. This is due to the scarcity of land to build on.

Most of a person's debt goes into the purchase of his home. That's the largest single item. And every year, the value of that asset grows.

Eventually, 90% of all debt will be in mortgages for homes. And only 10% in consumables like TVs and electric cars.

Then just one year of 100% inflation on hard assets, would wipe out all debt.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What Constitution?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I disagree because as I said credit is fully fungible with savings, we use currency not money. Currency is mandated by governments via legal tender laws.

Currency is just money being used as money. Not really sure what you consider the difference in this context.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What Constitution?

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you genuinely not following the conversation?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And destroy a lot of lives, I guess that's value eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Currency is just money being used as money. Not really sure what you consider the difference in this context.

That statement makes no sense. Money is a store of value and medium of exchange. Currency is a medium of exchange and as noted above a depreciating value. To wipe out old debts that become unmanageable sociopaths suggest inflating the debt away in the process destroying lives and savings.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join