It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Clintons really do go down?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If they did it would surely give me back faith in the justice system.

That and I hope it's made a national holiday. The pukes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just start a revolution french style, bring back the guillotine and off with there heads.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Clintons won't go down. Hilldog has too much incriminating info that could rope in Obama. Obama is untouchable, therefore, Hillary will be untouchable. Even if the evidence is without question, the government doesn't want to risk societal unrest by potentially incriminating Obama.

And that is exactly the problem .
Government fears the ignorant (uninformed) in this country .

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What if the Clintons really do go down?

I'd party like it was 1999.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

As much as I despise the Blood Queen Hillary The Hagfish Of Death, she will never be indicted.

Just my 2 cents.

She knows where the bodies are buried because she put them there, and too many republicans and democrats still worship at her alter.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Exactly the same as the right if trump went down.
Thething is we should all celebrate if they all go down.
All of them rotten to the core.
edit on 5-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Can you imagine Trumps reaction if Clinton would go down. His head would grow to the point he could not board air force one.

Not only that. He would have so much jibberich on twitter it would finally prove his illiteracy.
But then he would probably want to find everyone who voted for her and have them thrown into the fires of hell.

Wait, I know, have them all gather in a small gymnasium somewhere and make them pledge allegiance to TRUMP. HEIL TRUMP

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Seems like there should have been made a forum category for the Clinton List 'O Gates, and the Russiagate, like a year ago.

In the old days there would have been.

We need a Russian Hysteria Bin to sort out the anti Trump stuff from the real rotten stuff Russia is up to like, Crimea, Syria, gas pipelines, oil tankers to N Korea etc

Right. A Red SCARE Hysteria Bin, and then a Russiagate Hysteria Bin.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well, Grassley and Graham, just sent a criminal indictment(?) to DOJ for Steele, for lying.

So, maybe that's a 1st step?

ETA; If they went down?

Hell, lots of insane reactions, I suppose. From both sides.

edit on 1 5 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Over the last few weeks or so, it's begun to feel like efforts to uncover corruption are starting to snowball. Just in the last day or two we're learning that there are new investigations into both the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's e-mail server fiasco.

I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but... what if they actually nail them?

What if some day soon we spot "Breaking News" banners on our favorite news sites saying that Bill & Hillary Clinton have been indicted? What will happen then? Will we literally see MSM reports' heads explode? Will Democrats in Congress openly call for revolution?

Sometimes I ask myself, what if, WHAT IF, every single controversy that has been happening lately, all the back and forth, all the accusations and threats, was a plot to GIVE THE IMPRESSION that they are going to prison, when in reality they are all being ushered away into these secret Underground bases (D.U.M.B.S.) in order to prepare for something FAR MORE sinister to come?? If there were indeed a 'breakaway civilization', how would the 'elite' begin to make their exits??? Wouldn't exposing 'corruption' and serving justice be a perfect way to begin? The whole bankers dying off, jacob rothschild supposedly dying in plane crash, 9,000 indictments, etc etc....

Lets not forget the Illuminati "Enough is Enough" supposed Trump Card. Its almost as if they planned on going after corruption, for this very reason.

HMMMMMM....
edit on 5-1-2018 by Zeta Reticuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: butcherguy

I believe that they are part of the same crew. I hope they all go down.

I won't hold my breath. The day that happens, it should be declared a national holiday.

Accountability Day would deserve a Federal National Holiday status til the end of time after everything we the world has been under our whole lives.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Star and a flag symbolized by the next Evil Twin I pour into my glass. You should flesh out your theory a little more and make a thread!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Over the last few weeks or so, it's begun to feel like efforts to uncover corruption are starting to snowball. Just in the last day or two we're learning that there are new investigations into both the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's e-mail server fiasco.

I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but... what if they actually nail them?

What if some day soon we spot "Breaking News" banners on our favorite news sites saying that Bill & Hillary Clinton have been indicted? What will happen then? Will we literally see MSM reports' heads explode? Will Democrats in Congress openly call for revolution?

Sometimes I ask myself, what if, WHAT IF, every single controversy that has been happening lately, all the back and forth, all the accusations and threats, was a plot to GIVE THE IMPRESSION that they are going to prison, when in reality they are all being ushered away into these secret Underground bases (D.U.M.B.S.) in order to prepare for something FAR MORE sinister to come?? If there were indeed a 'breakaway civilization', how would the 'elite' begin to make their exits??? Wouldn't exposing 'corruption' and serving justice be a perfect way to begin? The whole bankers dying off, jacob rothschild supposedly dying in plane crash, 9,000 indictments, etc etc....

Lets not forget the Illuminati "Enough is Enough" supposed Trump Card. Its almost as if they planned on going after corruption, for this very reason.

HMMMMMM....

You should start a thread on this. Lots of goodies to get our teeth into there and the premise is certainly worth consideration - especially if you put yourself in the position of someone who feels threatened and has seemingly unlimited finances and resources at their disposal.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well the way our dumb (Australian) Foreign Affairs dept gave over 100 million to the Clinton Foundation you would think that the CF is the gatekeeper in carrying out international affairs.

It used to part of the normal machinery of Government, now they have to pay. However I think a lot of Politicians are using the Clinton Foundation to set up their own nest eggs for retirement. Money laundering of the untouchables.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The only thing I know for a fact Hillary did

If god intervened and splashed it across every media outlet tomorrow you would still carry on about some minor transgression of Trump.

And yet the Clinton bodycount continues...

www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...

The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.” Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation. Eberwein was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island,

edit on 5-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I figure alot of keyboards would gather dust.

I wonder how many "I'm with Her" people would loose their minds, or would they just accept that they were wrong the whole time? I would gladly eat crow IF they found real collusion with Trump and I would accept the fact he should be in jail. I'm fine with Pence taking over.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

What if some day soon we spot "Breaking News" banners on our favorite news sites saying that Bill & Hillary Clinton have been indicted?

Then I shall buy a case of beer and waive my american flag in the streets.

Can I get amen!

You get two Amen's - one for you and one for America!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here is what is going to happen.

The calm before the storm meeting has taken place... as you have all seen. Those men and woman are who run the Military show. Not Obarry, Not Crooked Hillary, Not Podesta.

The Military is already planning unrest on the day the 10,000 sealed indictments are served (people arrested)

Any trouble maker who thinks that burning the show down will be met with deadly force. No warning (as it should be)

This mass arrest of the left/the crooks / the pedo elites will bring the darkest of your nation out and into the light. And this is where they will be dealt with.

Because this is a sedation/treason issue... it will ALL be Military courts. It will move along fast, there will swift justice.

The guilty will hang from a noose in Leavenworth.

All the lefts heroes will lose thier lights all within a 24 month period.

If there is 10,000 guilty... then there will need to be almost 3 (three) hangings a day.

I do not think that Mr Trump will drag it out that long though... look for a "wrap up" within a 6 moth time frame.

That's 12 a day.

Now that is something we can all feel warm and fuzzy about, and something solid to get behind.

Cheers!!!! hairs looking @ you.

edit: I forgot to add that this users post here will now be valid on the day it all goes down... and brother...it is all going to go down.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-1-2018 by lovedeadmigs because: I lost my two dollar pocket kitty.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My prediction is that of the ending of John Wick 2. Hill and other very higher ups will probably be given a coincidental chance to flee to some country never to be officially seen or heard from again. Not sponsored by Trump but someone else on the inside. He would probably lock her up. Just a prediction, I guess anything could happen.
edit on 5-1-2018 by UpsideDownWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If Justice be Served , So Be It . Is their Eternal Souls Worth the Price they Pay for Wealth and Power ? ...............Hmm...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join