It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously
www.foxnews.com...

Commander Fravor, 53, was flying one of two fighter jets on a routine training mission about 100 miles into the Pacific ocean off San Diego when they were diverted to check out an aircraft spotted on radar from their navy cruiser the USS Princeton.

The object first appeared at 80,000 ft, then hurtled towards the sea, stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering before dropping out of radar.

When Commander Fravor arrived he saw a white aircraft hovering 50 feet above above a disturbance in the ocean.

He said: “It was just moving randomly around - this 40 foot long white tic tac looking thing, with no wings.

“It was a clear day with a blue background and it was perfectly white. We didn't see any windows, no form of propulsion, nothing, just a big white object.

"It was rounded on both ends and had a cylindrical body which rounded in, same front to back.

“I couldn't tell what it was made of, it was bright white but it wasn't reflecting a bunch of light."

Fravor flew towards it and the aircraft began ascending towards him, passing him at about 12,000 ft. He thinks he got within half a mile of it.

At this point another aircraft was sent to investigate and recorded radar footage of the aircraft. The 90 second video shows the oblong shaped object hovering before it darts off to the left at what appears to be an unprecedented velocity.

Fravor said: “It jammed the radar, you couldn't lock it with a conventional radar, you could passively track it and see it, but if you tried to grab a lock it wouldn't allow you to do that.

“When it takes off and goes to the side that's a significant amount of distance to travel in a very short period of time, we're talking miles, that thing just goes poof and in about a second it's off the side of the screen.

"You look at the video of it there's no exhaust flume, there's no indication of how that thing is moving around. Having seen a lot of different airplanes, you can always at least hot spots where the exhaust is coming out. I was close enough visually to go 'we don't have anything like that'."

He insisted the object was alien in origin.

So this story is starting to make headlines everywhere. As I am not sure if this story was published here on ATS...but I am thinking one of two things.

1. This is an alien aircraft from an ET planet

2. This object was built using the funds from the "UFO research department at the Pentagon named the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) funded by £16 million ($22m) “black ops money” from Congress."

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
What are your thoughts?

Where you been?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

He seems to be legit other than the fact that he looks and talks like a robot. I'm just skeptical that all this stuff is somehow coming out now and isn't being ridiculed by the MSM. It just seems suspicious.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What are your thoughts?

Where you been?
]

Honestly been away on vacation for a bit and bringing in the New Year with friends and family!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

At 12000 feet can you clearly see an object that is only 40 ft long hovering just above the surface of the ocean?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

At 12000 feet can you clearly see an object that is only 40 ft long hovering just above the surface of the ocean?

You can with Binoculars.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

He seems to be legit other than the fact that he looks and talks like a robot. I'm just skeptical that all this stuff is somehow coming out now and isn't being ridiculed by the MSM. It just seems suspicious.

Remember when Clinton, during the campaign season, said she WILL release secret UFO files if she's elected US president?

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So this story is starting to make headlines everywhere. As I am not sure if this story was published here on ATS...but I am thinking one of two things.

1. This is an alien aircraft from an ET planet

2. This object was built using the funds from the "UFO research department at the Pentagon named the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) funded by £16 million ($22m) “black ops money” from Congress."

What are your thoughts?

Third Dichotomy:

3. More hubbub from the Deep State Perception Management PSYOP Campaign.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the libs used this as their message for 2020.

"Elect me and I'll share secret UFO files with you."

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So there is no video of the encounter Fravor had?
They mention a 90 second video, anyone?

Is this the same object as the tdl tic-tac?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

About 0:52 in the interview they show gun camera footage to the right of Fravor

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You guys don't see the avalanche of disclosure?

To forever be referred to as the day the gubment told the truth about oofoos, lulz.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

You might be on to something there!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Solid platform methinks...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Very cool. I wonder if this will prompt the other 3 people he mentions to come forward to corroborate his account.

Also wondering how he has possession of the video.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What are your thoughts?

Where you been?

I guess We all could take a stab and type "NOT sky watching" ?

How was the vacation? Where'd You go?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is the same guy that did all the interviews a few weeks ago with TTS videos that were released by them.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They could track them.

They couldn’t maintain a lock tho...

Hen mentions radar jamming.

Very interesting indeed...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: carewemust

You can with Binoculars.

Or perhaps the pilot had a high-tech visual system. Something more advanced than binoculars.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just throwing this in the ring:

What if the radar couldn't latch on to it because it's caught between our dimension and another? Or some sort of Schrodinger's Cat situation

I'm not trying to say it's a demon or ghost btw and I have a very basic understanding of physics so don't flame me xx

<<   2  3 >>

join