It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stuff' your puppy...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok, I've got to get some input from you all here.

It's all over social media - a young woman's little chihuahua - is dead - drown by her boyfriend and thrown out in a dumpster.

The police are involved - hunting down the culprit and that's all done for - he's turning himself in as he feels (now) he needs help.

So - long story short - the owner of the (dead) puppy is inconsolable.

Sister to the rescue! She's started a 'go fund me' to.... (Drum Roll Please)...

STUFF THE PUPPY.

Her younger sister wants to 'scratch it's little ears' and 'cuddle' the puppy.

My opinion? No. Not healthy, not right, no healing there. I mean what's going to happen when it starts to lose it's fur? It's little tail breaks off? A marble eye ball pops out?

Seriously? Pay for a taxidermist (8-15K) so she can cuddle it?

Youhavetobeoutofyourmotherfriggingmind.

GET HER ANOTHER PUPPY! I know you can't replace a pup, I know I know I KNOW! But another puppy is much healthier than one made of sawdust and stitches.

edit on 0120Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Someone need some counseling. No joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Serious counselling.

No just, no.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yep.

I love this reply to my suggestion of NOT stuffing the pup:

im sorry your an *f-ing* awful person and nobody loves you but the rest of us who have love to give are supporting the poor woman who lost her dog and wants it stuffed. Your opinion is irrelevant, it will change nobodies mind and it doesnt provide any help or support so realize that when you keep opening your mouth your making yourself look awful not anyone else!!! AGAIN DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF!

Ahhhh-hahahaha!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

People stuff their beloved pets all the time.

Kind of weird, kinda.

You want weirder, one time I was dumpster diving and found a burlap sack full of dead puppies that had been thrown in there alive. Only one was still barely breathing, it began crying. It was tooo far gone, I had to put it out of its misery. The memory still cringes my soul .

Who the F--- puts a bunch of live puppies in a burlap sack in a dumpster?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's just freaking awful.
Thank you for putting the wee one out of it's misery though.

And yeah, I know people stuff their pets - BUT - do they take it to bed to cuddle with?

:O

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Thank you for putting the wee one out of it's misery though.

And yeah, I know people stuff their pets - BUT - do they take it to bed to cuddle with?

:O

I doubt it. Taxidermy is becoming a lost art, too.

The weirdest thing I saw in my yoot was a neighbor friend's dad's ' wall of heads'. He had a room filled with stuffed animal heads he killed on Safari in Africa.

Heads on walls, who does that?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ALL dogs go to Heaven... except for the scarecrow looking one w/weeds and hay sticking out of the fur...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Some people need to learn to let go.

Is it too late to start a campaign to help me stuff my turkey ?, five grand should do it.

edit on 16-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don’t see how stuffing her pet will help heal the trauma of losing him. Looking at her stuffed dog will only serve to remind her of the cruel death he succumbed to. 😕

She is not being rational in her state of mourning and hopefully she realizes this would only prolong the intense pain of losing her beloved pet in such a horrendous way.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

if you do kill yourself - should i start a fundraiser to have yoiu stuffed ?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Heads on walls, who does that?

edit on 12/16/2017 by torok67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

*Fell over laughing*

No, I'm going for medical experiments.

No joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

Yep.

I love this reply to my suggestion of NOT stuffing the pup:

im sorry your an *f-ing* awful person and nobody loves you but the rest of us who have love to give are supporting the poor woman who lost her dog and wants it stuffed. Your opinion is irrelevant, it will change nobodies mind and it doesnt provide any help or support so realize that when you keep opening your mouth your making yourself look awful not anyone else!!! AGAIN DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF!

Ahhhh-hahahaha!

Really ? You’re supposed to go kill yourself because you disagree ?

Who talks like this ? Unbelievable what some have the audacity to suggest.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I don’t see how stuffing her pet will help heal the trauma of losing him. Looking at her stuffed dog will only serve to remind her of the cruel death he succumbed to. 😕

She is not being rational in her state of mourning and hopefully she realizes this would only prolong the intense pain of losing her beloved pet in such a horrendous way.

Oh I so agree dear. I just can't imagine at all in any sense of the word how this and HELP go together in a sentence or a thought.

I'm (almost) beginning to think it's a scam but - it's not. I checked.

Merry Christmas dear!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yeah. I was named a 'very sick individual who needs to go kill yourselves'...

I'm wondering how to do it in the 'plural' (yourselves)...

It's ok though, I know how tough it can be when you lose a pet and sometimes the brain just doesn't work right for a few days.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

... and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours Silo 😊

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's not unusual. The British upper class used to stuff their dogs and even horses. You can still see them in the aristocratic houses on the National Trust tours today. I think some of you are going over the top on your over reaction to this. Just let it go. Really. You're acting as deranged as the lady who lost her dog.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The wife had our cat cremated. He is now in a box on the mantel. He died of old age though.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Your avatar speaks volumes with regard to love for animals.

ETA Aaaaand back on topic (I really do hate that avatar, makes me wish I could turn it off lol)...

I think Paris Hilton is one of the more recent celebrity dorks to popularise the Chihuahua dog breed. They may look all nice and small and cute and stuff but, in spite of their size, they are a reasonably aggressive and destructive breed at times. A yappy, biting little bundle of energy.They are apparently (according to some thing I read on the interwebs) quite "needy" and they don't like being alone for long. Ruined furniture is a possibility. It wouldn't be my first choice, regardless of the price tag.
edit on 16/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2 The guy should get meet a piece of swiftly accelerating 2 x 4 repeatedly. I hate animal abusers with a rage I find hard to describe in words. Or maybe the cops can find him and give him a good kicking at least before they shoot him. I think, with time, a new dog would be better for the lady in question rather than a preserved dog.
edit on 16/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

<<   2  3 >>

join