It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evergreen State’s student newspaper includes no-whites-allowed opinion section

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

i is curious - how will the editor know what colour a correspondant is ?

The editor for the POC said he will ignore all emails that are not from people of color.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So you can still write in and they won't know what color you are... Hmmm. Someone go tell 4chan?

I actually live about an hour or less from here...

I would encourage anyone with a google account to leave a rating & review here: (the link works. Dont worry about those extra unused characters at the end of the string...
www.google.com... eid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=lie&lkt=LocalPoiReviews
edit on 12/1/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Hey, that's a pretty cool lookin clubhouse! I used to love makin those when I was 10.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
So you can still write in and they won't know what color you are... Hmmm. Someone go tell 4chan?

That would be hilarious.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
That sounds like it would be racist if it was against any other race but it is against whites so it is alright.

Anyone still living in the bubble that white racism is the problem?

Well thanks god it is 2017 and I can decide what color and sex I want to be based on how I feel today.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i is curious - how will the editor know what colour a correspondant is ?

The editor for the POC said he will ignore all emails that are not from people of color.

Cause the editor said that is what they want, POC. And the editor gets what they want or everyone is racist.

In the real world anyone can write in. But that is not the point of the article. The point is this POC standard is a racist and discriminatory practice that makes me wonder if the ACLU is going to look into this.

edit on 1-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just an observation but if I was choosing schools I would not chose one that actively discriminated against people of my skin color.

Also, I would not pay for my children to attend such a school. I would also not participate in any fund raising activities for such a school.

If you allow a little racism then it will just grow to be a little more and then a little more.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That sounds like it would be racist if it was against any other race but it is against whites so it is alright.

Anyone still living in the bubble that white racism is the problem?

Well thanks god it is 2017 and I can decide what color and sex I want to be based on how I feel today.

You know you are right!

You should tell the POC at Evergreen State’s student newspaper which includes no-whites-allowed opinion section so they can quit feeling victimized about every thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Sadly, there are people who feel that way who believe that everything was stolen from the person of color who discovered it first.

No white person anywhere discovered anything. We just stole it.
Right the more extreme ones. It's an absurdity. We should be celebrating the contributions from all people. Saying no white people ever created anything or stole everything isn't just inaccurate, it's just being hateful and isn't part of any real social justice.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Unfortunately this is a very sizable part of what SJ has turned into, not all but a very vocal part.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You should tell the POC at Evergreen State’s student newspaper which includes no-whites-allowed opinion section so they can quit feeling victimized about every thing.

I feeling like a black sister today so I wonder.....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Schools now have to train kids to not discriminate against white folks.

And we both know that training won't work. Particularly when they are indoctrinated in justified hatred of white people for at minimum 4 years at University.

A lot of this is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. In fact, I probably won't live long enough to see it get anything but worse. And just wait until the Leftists/Liberal/Progressive/Democrats manage to get another POC into the White Hut! The anti-white blow back will be huge!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You know, this is at least the 3rd or 4th OP you've put up focused on articles from the College Fix and not to be hostile toward you but, frankly, I just don't get the point. We all know that basically starting in Kindergarten, the POC population is indoctrinated in the religion of justified hatred toward white people in the US.

I mean, you realize there's jack-squat anything anyone can do about it. There's already a whole lot of reasons white people cross the street when they see 3 or 4 POC's coming toward them down the sidewalk. But really, the main reason people go to University is to pursue a high paying career and to thereby garner up as much funny money as they possibly can. And as they age, the POC's figure out 2 things; 1) there's too many Whites to kill them all and 2) if they are going to get any where in life financially, they have no choice except to play nice with Whitey.

So, really, as I see these College Fix articles is that they are programmed click bait designed to summon up fear and loathing in the middle aged white readers who glom on to them and spew outrage that this is going on. Its about the clicks dude, its all about the clicks. I read these stories yesterday and was tempted to post them on ATS but to me its just throwing gasoline on a fire to no good end. It sucks in the fraidy cat whites to express their outrage, but otherwise it doesn't really go anywhere. POC's gonna hate on Whitey, they always have, they always will despite their "Public" displays of civility, we all know how they trash talk Whitey when amongst their own.

Bottom line: this too will pass, at least until it won't anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Evergreen State’s student newspaper includes no-whites-allowed opinion section

For bigots by bigots.

IF they dressed in white and wore white hoods you'd call them the KKK.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It was, at one time, a very good school. I almost went to school there in the 80's...

Now? I wonder what the older alums are thinking about this ((stuff))?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I thought they closed Evergreen over nonsense like this?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Totally which is really unfortunate, as I believe in legitimate, egalitarian, solution orientated justice. But the mainstream discourse is becoming really toxic and divisive.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
At the same time,there needs to be a bigger discussion regarding where social justice discourse is becoming extreme and ironically undermining the original goals. It's important precisely because there are real social justice issues.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You know, this is at least the 3rd or 4th OP you've put up focused on articles from the College Fix and not to be hostile toward you but, frankly, I just don't get the point. We all know that basically starting in Kindergarten, the POC population is indoctrinated in the religion of justified hatred toward white people in the US.

I mean, you realize there's jack-squat anything anyone can do about it. There's already a whole lot of reasons white people cross the street when they see 3 or 4 POC's coming toward them down the sidewalk. But really, the main reason people go to University is to pursue a high paying career and to thereby garner up as much funny money as they possibly can. And as they age, the POC's figure out 2 things; 1) there's too many Whites to kill them all and 2) if they are going to get any where in life financially, they have no choice except to play nice with Whitey.

So, really, as I see these College Fix articles is that they are programmed click bait designed to summon up fear and loathing in the middle aged white readers who glom on to them and spew outrage that this is going on. Its about the clicks dude, its all about the clicks. I read these stories yesterday and was tempted to post them on ATS but to me its just throwing gasoline on a fire to no good end. It sucks in the fraidy cat whites to express their outrage, but otherwise it doesn't really go anywhere. POC's gonna hate on Whitey, they always have, they always will despite their "Public" displays of civility, we all know how they trash talk Whitey when amongst their own.

Bottom line: this too will pass, at least until it won't anymore.

Yet here we are.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join