It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee rapes zoo pony in front of child in Berlin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

I notice you put conservatives,but your right it was based of a true fact,not like your made up crap like Trump colluded with Russia,as usual a liberal trys to mediate damages by blaming others,nothing new here,until one grows a spine

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Excuse! How could there even be a viable excuse for raping a donkey?

What would it be?

Because "Opps sorry Eoh, i seem to have slipped and somehow logged my tackle in one of your orifices" just does not cut the Mustard.

link   
Do you want half Syrian ponies, because this is how you get half Syrian ponies.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Yes, lets do it and use that to expel those muslims out of europe once an for all.

Muslims? Nowhere it says he was a muslim. He was a Syrian and at least 10% of Syrians are Christians (let alone a large percentage of the refugees in Europe).

There are points in history when many will have to pay for the few, its just life, no one asked them to come here and they know very well that by not embracing our culture they are creating a conflict with us, lets just get rid of all these arabs/muslims/africans/migrants/whatever they are OUT OF HERE NOW!

LOL? What? Embracing our culture? The world hotspots for bestiality are actually the US, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico and some european countries, including Germany. What has this isolated incident have anything to do with Africans and migrants?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the daily reminder that although I'm a bit crazy, I'm no where near as bad off as others. Because this here is pretty screwed up.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

I'm confused you can't be a liberal against pony rape?

A person who sees what is going on. What this person did was disgusting but should be taken as a sick individual and not what it is being used for. Propaganda in an attempt to use this one case to demonize an entire group.

Kind of sad when you have a lot of immigrants and all your side can find is the occasional story here and there.

If this was a real issue, you should have at least 1 happening daily or a dozen weekly but all you guys can muster up is a few random cases.

It is the way things are done now sadly.

Instead of reporting that a sick person did something and it was a freak occurance they have to specify something to put forward a political agenda so immigrant or liberal or conservative or transgender or whatever people seem to need to get angry about.

Well you have two problems which involve people outraged at anything the immigrants do and you have people making excuses and ignoring the issues. Both approaches are unhealthy

There's no problem.

Every other day of the week the guy woulda been called a redneck over here.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
The world hotspots for bestiality are actually the US, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico and some european countries, including Germany.

I'm going to file this away as a future cocktail party trivia tidbit.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I'm just going to pretend that this never happened and that no one ever does stuff like this.

Then I'll be on my merry little way...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Arrest the pony, charge it with prostitution.

Edit: Or realize what propaganda this is presented as to discredit Islam ,

edit on 13-11-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In other news a woman was arrested for being married to and having an incestuous relationship with her daughter and son in America. I wonder what that says about all Americans?

These kind of threads with the obvious implications of generalizing an entire demographic are stupid and ignorant.
edit on 11/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Then fly Gloria Alfred over there to defend it.
edit on 13-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In other news a woman was arrested for being married to and having an incestuous relationship with her daughter and son. I wonder what that says about all Americans?

Doesn't say SNIP bout them.

In Europe. Netherlands,France, and Spain that snip is legal.

Catherine the Great(Russia) loved bopping horses.

South and Central America bestiality is common place.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What? No way! I'd say it's a fine example of the "cultural enrichment" happening in America. /s

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

As repulsive as such an act is; there are two things which jumped into my mind.

One .. I am thankful it wasn't the child. And two .. It should have been an ass, this would have at least kept it in the family.

Of course, if this had happened in one of those " desert countries" they would have immediately stoned the pony.
edit on 13-11-2017 by tinymind because: After thought

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What? No way! I'd say it's a fine example of the "cultural enrichment" happening in America. /s

Which culture ?

Christian or muslim ?

edit on 13-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Its called giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: intrptr

Then fly Gloria Alfred over there to defend it.

Or deport all donkeys...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol, especially if theres a church nearby, we know they are behind it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You should read this article about Catherine the Great's death but mainly just check out that second drawing someone uploaded there. Drawings and paintings are essentially photographic evidence from back then.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sad part is, while I am kinda upset for the pony and the kid who saw this, I am also kinda disappointed that I didn't witness it. I mean a man rapes a pony in public, what are the chances...

This world is killing me inside...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join