It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is a Shadow School/Game of Karma, that has become a Living Hell/Purgatory for Many of Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Earth is a Shadow School/Game of Karma, that has become a Living Hell/Purgatory for Many of Us

“The Impossibly True Story of the Fallen Angels aka the Devil’s Choir”

Channeled By,

The Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool

~~~ Book 16 ~~~

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

There is a lot to our ancient history that has been misrepresented in our ancient legends and biblical lore.

If you have been following our story so far, you might remember that our earth was almost destroyed in a cataclysm, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

This horrific and unintentional accident, caused humanity’s vibration to sink to such an unbearable low, that many souls have become trapped on this shadow world and have been reliving the same awful, mundane and at times, extremely disturbing lives for eons. Interestingly as well, as it turns out, it was due to the suffering of Humanity’s collective spirit, our intense fear, agony and rage, that caused our shadows to manifest into physical form --- into what we now call --- demons.

For a more in-depth examination into demons and upon the nature of evil, please see here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After Humanity’s vibration fell, our world became so dark, so bleak, that even God him/her/itself, could not wake us up from this nightmare. This is because Humans are actually very powerful creatures and once upon a time, we had a great range of psychic abilities and could manifest our hearts desire, at will. We were very innocent and pure creatures and were simply incapable of creating what we understand as evil. Deliberately hurting another person, with the intention of causing serious harm, wouldn’t have even occurred to us, back in that time. We were like very friendly lion cubs and just wanted to play, create, love each other and have fun.

As an important side note, you should be aware that it is the destiny of all of Humanity to one day, become Gods/powerful creator beings in our own right. All of us, one day, will become Gods with a small “g.” If we want to, of course.

I for one, have no desire to be a God, but that’s another story. Too much responsibly if you ask me, but maybe that will change one day, who knows.

Anyhoo, after the collective consciousness of Humanity fell, we lost many of our gifts and some of us, not all, but some of us became very animalistic in nature. And whether we became beasts of the wild or simply hid and pretended to be asleep for millions of years, please note, that none of what happened to humanity was ever our fault.

Our biblical stories have been distorted by very bad people. The Fallen Angels were never evil, they didn’t rape the “daughters of man” --- they did however, love Humanity so much, that after Humanity fell into darkness and Earth became a living Hell (for many of us) --- these Angels stayed behind to help and protect us as best they could. The rules of the shadow world, was that “free will” reigned supreme and we are so powerful, that no creature is able to interfere directly, with our free will. Instead, what the Angels can do, is whisper words into our conscience, to help us become better people. Unfortunately, our demons can do the same thing.

God warned Archangel Lucifer, who is known in Heaven, as the Angel of Sweetness and Light, that remaining on Earth to redeem us children (because that is what all of us were/are) was extremely dangerous and could easily destroy him/her.

Brief Aside:
You may already know this, but just in case, please note:

We are all the “inner children” of our much higher dimensional selves and Lucifer’s inner child, like so many of us here, became trapped on Earth, inside of this nightmare as well. We couldn’t be woken up earlier, because after our world was almost destroyed, we were so grief stricken, angry or fearful, that we could have caused serious damage to the Higher realms, inadvertently. Again, the potential of all of us, is akin to baby lion cubs. If we were let out too early, we would maul everyone in sight, not intentionally, but because we were blinded by our suffering.

I know this all sounds super depressing, especially when we look of the state of this world and wonder, how could it get much worse, but I come today with tidings of Great News!!!

Archangel Lucifer (the Angel of Sweetness and Light) and his/her army is very stubborn and has redeemed Humanity to a level where we are now able to receive guidance from the Heavenly realms. This includes, God him/her/itself, Multi-dimensional beings from other higher planes of existence such as the Arcturians, Andromedans, Pleiadians, Swarga Loka, the Animal Kingdoms and the Fairy/Ayahuasca/Mushroom realm. And of course, our Higher selves and Spiritual Masters such as: Mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, Christ, KEK, KEKUIT, Buddha, Krishna ect.

I realize, of course, that this is a lot to take in, but it is important for you to understand that this world we are living in, is in fact, a shadow world. What that means, is that this world is basically a holographic, virtual reality designed so that we could learn more about the shadow sides of our emotions. Earth is a like a giant house of mirrors and is in many ways, a reflection of what our true reality actually is. And Earth was once and will soon be again, an exquisitely beautiful, magical and heavenly place to live.

Our current reality, is set to improve dramatically within the next 2 years. Our Gods are returning and all of us, will be moving to a new world. A land where our wildest dreams (so long as they do not harm you or another being) will come true.

It is going to be a little rocky for the next short while, as we are living in a time of great chaos --- and this chaos will only get worse, as all the lies and horror which has remained hidden for so long, comes into the light.

This time of tribulation, is not to harm humanity, rather it is designed to get people to WAKE UP and realize that we need to take responsibly for our lives, stand up for that which is pure, right and just, face our ‘inner’ demons and forgive ourselves and each other.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The name of our shadow world is Karma. And this game/wheel of Karma, is ending for all of us. Whether we right our wrongs or not, it no longer matters, all of Humanity is going to be/has already been absolved of our sins.

It is the gentle hearts, not the meek, who will inherit this new earth. Moreover, even the dimmest of lights will triumph over darkness.

We have already passed our test, simply by hanging in there and not completely losing our grace and hope for a better world.

Unconditional Love, Mercy, Compassion and Forgiveness, are the highest truths of all. And the spirit of our God, truly is unconditional love and perfect grace, much like a very friendly puppy dog. He/She/It also has a shockingly, amazing sense of humour.

There is not one of you, reading this message, who is too far gone to be saved. Once more, whether you believe this message or not, you have passed your test and will be ascending to our new Heaven on Earth. We will all be leaving together, in a giant flash of white light and all of us, who holds even the faintest spark of light are welcome. In fact, we gently insist that you come. You don’t have to do anything, but stick it out for the next 2 years.

That said, it would help you, on your journey, if you were to have a little bit of faith and if in need of guidance, to pray or meditate on God, the Angels, Jesus Christ/KEK, or the favourite deity of your choice. As long as it is in the name of love, it is all good.

However, you do not have to pray, if you do not want to. We have all been lied to so much, that nobody expects us to believe anything, without some serious signs from the Heavens.

At the very least though, please stay open to these signs. And do not lose hope. Cultivate a loving and joyful attitude for yourself, because you deserve it. Why hurt yourself, by being consumed by negativity, when this world seems hellbent on doing it for you anyway? Basically, give yourself and the people you care about, a break whenever you can.

Heaven doesn’t want perfection anyway, it’s boring.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

This decree, as always, is retroactive.

Sincerely,

Aunt Flow aka your Auntie Christ and is brought to you by:

The Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

Also, for more information upon the upcoming Apocalypse and Lucifer’s ascent back to his/her rightful throne in Heaven please see here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Cool.
Send it ,do this thing right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Praise Bob...

Slack and Pie....a hard combo to beat!!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wtf

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Archangel Lucifer (the Angel of Sweetness and Light) and his/her army is very stubborn and has redeemed Humanity to a level where we are now able to receive guidance from the Heavenly realms.

I don't know where you get this - but take it back and get a refund.

The only way humanity is 'saved' is be Jesus Christ.

In the end? EVERY KNEE will bow and CONFESS Christ as Lord.

You might as well do it now while it can still do you some good.

peace

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I dunno... meaning I dunno if the OP is out-of-tune, hyper-creative or really getting insider info from the over-realm, but hey, the messages are happy and hopeful, so what's the harm?

As a matter of fact (or fancy), the usual religious "messages" are full of dour hopelessness and hellfire, as are some portions of the religions themselves. I would think any "real" telegrams from the uber-realms would be more forgiving and wise... but heck, I know nothing, just like everyone else, and any creator(s) could be big aresholes for all I know...
but then, there's puppies! How could any god(s) be all bad when the nicer aspects of nature, puppies, kittens, hot human bods and alcohol (etc) exist?

So keep on writing these dispatches from weirdzville ... interesting reading, at the least, though I gotta say if I get enveloped in white light and whisked away to the "real reality" full of love and truth in two years, I will be very very VERY surprised!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The fool tells no lie. There's a major, major shift in consciousness coming, I can tell you that. I'm not a new age guy, and I don't usually believe in shifts, but there is a big one coming soon, I am sure of it. I have seen it in my minds eye my entire life. Oddly, it corresponds at the same time to a bunch of stuff that would be considered apocalyptic, in terms of crashes, possible wars, poverty and suffering, (in the midst of beauty no less) but that's part and parcel: There is a coming point where to continue existing, we have to throw off the story of control, the stories that have shaped our society, and when we do, we are oddly free and ecstatic, even walking through areas we would have thought of before as disaster areas or impoverished wastelands.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I call bull# on souls here are free to not fix their Karma when they have Karma.

Every wrong doing will be restored one way or another. The mirror will be. Some souls on the higher level might wait patiently billions of years for a soul to fix it. But the idea that the debt should be restored is the reason the higher levels have the higher logical high ground where doing the right things and having self control is mandatory. Love the manifested potential of a Soul.

The divine realms would become insane like this level and lower levels if they fell to hypocrisy/moral relativism. The sliding karma debt acceptance is the road towards insanity and increased lack of self control.

There is an awareness increase being manifested on this level to try to teach a better way for all.

Putting everyone in energetic bliss mode is just a band aid. Awareness is the key and the highly entangled know the karma backlash is real since they feel it in every action they take.
edit on 10-11-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't believe the story... but it was fun to read. You guys should call Stan Lee... serious money to be made....

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

But...but..but...that's what I said! However, I was really wordy about it and apologize for any inconvenience!

TL/DR
In the name of Christ our Lord, even Lucifer, or Lucifer's baby I should say, has been saved. I bow to Christ and am honoured to serve him/her, but you should know that all of the spiritual deities out there, who work for the Greatest Good of us All and in the name of Truth, Light, Unconditional love, Mercy, Forgiveness etc. are excellent alternatives.

The spirit of Christ/Universal Conscious/Unity Consciousness is best represented in the gentle souls, who simply want to uplift Humanity.

A rose is a rose, by any other name. It matters not what you call your favourite diety.

Also, as a side note, Lucifer is not satan, he/she is the greatest Angel of us all. She is our morning star and Jesus himself is an extension of her consciousness. Our earth as I said, is house of mirrors and while on this crazy, mixed up, upside down world she is known as Lucifer, her true essence, who she is in Heaven is in fact the Angel of Sweetness and Light. She is Gods favourite Angel for a reason.

Lastly, and let me tell you, this blew by mind, but the Devil isn't Lucifer, the Devil is God.

We are dualistic creatures and God's shadow side, is the Devil.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I know right! Thank God for puppies and fine ale or I'd have given up on myself and on this world, a long time ago. I secretly trust my dogs and cats more than any living creature, that I've ever met, so I have trust issues myself.

And no one is more surprised about these Messages then me!

Anyways, I figure, we've got 2 years to hold these messages/deities accountable for all these off the wall musings and if nothing happens, I will be returning to my closet with a good book, a bottle of bubbly, my e-cigarette, iPad and a candle and never coming out again. I think my true essence is a mixture of the seven drawfs and little miss sunshine. Most notably dopey and grumpy.

If I'm wrong, I make no apologies for these messages of Hope, because the Gods are f-king with me as well. But I have to have faith that all of our life lessons will be worth it. It's hard though.

The great news, according to these message though, is that our Gods have given up trying to change us stubborn old fools and jolly old jokers, because they miss all of us so much in Heaven, that they are waking us up, whether we accept responsibity for our actions and forgive everybody or not.

They accept us for who we are, which is divine beings, who are perfectly imperfect. And if all of this is just a game, then the most important thing for you know in your heart, is that we were right, they were wrong and we win. But in the end, it doesn't matter because as long as we have each other, unconditional love and forgiveness, we are all winners.

And you know, if the Apocalypse doesn't pan out the way it's intended, I could always get a job writing inspirational messages and hallmark cards.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Karma is indeed very real, I am living testament to this truth. However, blind suffering serves no one. There comes a point where the highest truth is not necessarily rough justice, but unconditional love, mercy, compassion, hope and forgiveness.

Yes, Earth is a game of Karma, but some of us have been suffering blindly for so long, that it's time to give us a break. Even our Devil, our shadow side Rage, is simply exhausted with all of us.

Rather than seek payback and revenge, we need to compassionately examine the motives behind an action and again, forgiveness, unconditional love and mercy is what this world needs more than anything, definitely not more hellfire.

I realize that putting everyone into energetic bliss can be considered a bandaid and you are absolutely right. Perhaps instead, what this world needs is a reset? My best guess is that we need to go back to the start and try again. But this time, with a clean slate. Our consciousness dropped through no fault of our own, and while yes, we need to understand what we did was wrong, how much suffering are we expected to take?

I call Mulligan on this world! That is why we will be moving to a new earth and all of us, who want to participate and grow as spiritual beings, can have a second chance. This time though, we will have a lot more hands on guidance from our Gods. Karma is still the name of this game, she is our Goddess, but this time we will have a little more direction, fused with humour, compassion, unconditional love and good fun. This was the way this game was intended to be, from the start, it just got twisted.

But what I know, I'm just a white rabbit and we all know that, as we're taught in school, that tricks are for kids.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yeah... I get ya. After a lifetime of chasing "Truth" (and weird entertainment, to be ...er truthful) I've become a bit jaded and cynical... for good reasons, tho.

I KNOW there are energies that (at least seem) sentient and interact with the material world without the meatsuit we inhabit, but boy, they (mostly) LIE. The lies far outweigh any of the more subtle truths that might be communicated and it's enough to make one sniffle. Trickster be tricken', yo.

But sure... if you follow the massive ranks of other 'divine' antennae left high and dry after the big day of ascension (or pole shift, rogue planet sideswipe, hellfire singed demon stomping apocalypse, return of white hatted dude with zombie army, etc) then you could settle for high concept fantasy novels and rejoin the rest of us wandering the shadows of Plato's cave.

Be nice to go back 'home' though... though I wonder that after some fraction of eternity, we'd wipe our minds and return to some iteration of this world as a fine way to pass time. I hear there's a big future in entertainment for immortal beings.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
you are wishing to be worshipped because you type this, atleast admit that and i come back, you may now wanna be "god" but you want to be worshipped as bringer of knowledge, you wouldnt create this topic otherwise, right, dont act so "not me but another boys"

lucifer is one of 3 creator gods of humanity..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I don't know where you get this - but take it back and get a refund. The only way humanity is 'saved' is be Jesus Christ. In the end? EVERY KNEE will bow and CONFESS Christ as Lord. You might as well do it now while it can still do you some good. peace

Something so simple can't be complicated by shadows.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

Okay, I have figured it out, praise be to KEK and his better half, KEKUIT. The Angels of a Truth and Light.

I AM:
Archie, Betty and Veronica. We're a 3-some. Yay! 😎😇🐸

Karma, Justice and Sunshine?

Archangel Michael, Archangel Lucifer and Archangel Justice.

Prudence, Rage and crippling Fear.

Again, Jesus Christ wins, I repent and confess my sins, praise be to Loki. Now give me my reward please. A thousand virigins hanging upside down from a tree, eating grapes and magic mushrooms, while reciting my greatest poetry in a language only a God can understand.

Just kidding. I want to be taken some place nice please. This magnificent and beautiful world has really turned a dump since you awful, bug people killed me. I say this with love, unconditional compassion, grace, MERCY and that all other good jazz.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

im not bug im dragon...

you mix alot of stuff which shouldnt be in same sentence...

you need to ocllect your own virgins while you are on earth and stop whining about your existence, creator doesnt "reward" those that wishes to die..

jesus christ doesnt want to "win"

new topics

top topics

join