It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: DJW001

How often does nonagenarian George H W Bush tweet?

Between 2-5 times a month going back over his Twitter account

I actually do find it highly unusual that these folks did not post a Christmas message, nor a New Years message.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
OH, NO!!

Fire Reported at Hillary and Bill Clinton's House in Chappaqua, New York

people.com...

Damn faulty server wiring.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OH, NO!!

people.com...

Hmmmm....

Nick Merrill, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign press secretary, later tweeted that “a small fire broke out in the @SecretService facility today on Clinton property, in a building not connected to their home.”

Burning evidence getting out of control?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

OH, NO!!

people.com...

Hmmmm....

Nick Merrill, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign press secretary, later tweeted that “a small fire broke out in the @SecretService facility today on Clinton property, in a building not connected to their home.”

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

Seems like it might be a good way for authorities to get inside and look around...without a warrant.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

OH, NO!!

people.com...

Hmmmm....

Probably Bill had another accident involving a cigar and an intern.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The best evidence for North Korea (a country the size of Pennsylvania) being run by the CIA or Cabal is that the U.S. is many times richer and more capable than North Korea and would have "handled" the situation LONG AGO if there were an actual threat. They could easily use EMP to take out their nuclear tech. They could fairly easily have assassinated Kim Jong Un or his father, with all the tracking technology available, they could have easily bought up the whole country or pressure China into no longer supporting them. This idea that a tiny, impoverished nation is a threat to the U.S. is ludicrous. If they pose any real threat, its from whoever is CONTROLLING NK in the background.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems like it might be a good way for authorities to get inside and look around...without a warrant.

...illegally, as with all the other alleged measures in this coup. You had better hope that it really is a [HOAX!], because an attempt to bypass the Constitution will bring the right into the streets along with the left.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

...illegally, as with all the other alleged measures in this coup. You had better hope that it really is a [HOAX!], because an attempt to bypass the Constitution will bring the right into the streets along with the left.

Is that a threat?

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

North Korea is not a threat to the United States, it is a threat to regional stability. South Koreans have close relatives in the North, so a military solution would be unacceptable. Historically, China has considered the peninsula to be part of it territory. The Korean War of the last century was only the last of many attempts to gain control there. DPRK serves as a buffer between the American-Japanese sphere of influence and the Chinese, much as "Novorossiya" (Donbass) will eventually serve to demarcate Russian and European spheres.

The Republic of Korea wants to re-unite peacefully, as East and West Germany did. This is why they have diplomatic-economic initiatives similar to Germany's "Ostpoliitik." Allowing North Koreans to participate in the Olympics is an example of this. The danger is that if South Korean leaders decide that the United States is unreliable as an ally, they may move into China's orbit altogether. Trump is in way over his head.

You may now resume your speculations.
edit on 3-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Viewing without Q-anon lenses, I actually agree with your post. Thats a first.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Actually the more I've looked into this it seems that Admiral Law, not Common Law, is a very important part of how this "coup" IS being Legally done, and as much as I can understand it, it seems pretty darn Brilliant ! This interview with David Wilcock and an Admiral Law expert is long and hard to understand , but worth listening to. It gives insight on how we're going to get the World's Gold back, about 12 min. in gives some really interesting and believable strategies that are presumably being used. I listened to both part 1 and part 2, I'm posting part 2 because I think it gets to the heart of the subject , however part 1 is pretty interesting too.

Thanks OP and Qanon investigators , this is the most fascinating phenomenon I have ever seen and I've come to believe this "coup" IS actually occurring, the question is will there be full or partial disclosure when this all shakes out ?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

if north korea actually has atleast a single nuke, then of course they are a danger to the people of the USA, and every nation. to think otherwise is foolish.

edit on 3-1-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Admiralty Law does not apply on dry land... nor in the United States in general. Why am I not surprised the Sovereign Citizens are lapping this up?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

if north korea actually has atleast a single nuke, then of course they are a danger to the people of the USA, and every nation. to think otherwise is foolish.

No. The reprisal would obliterate the regime. Kim is not suicidal. The risk is that the United States would deploy a carrier group aggressively enough that Pyongyang could justify striking a clearly military target with a low yield nuke in self defense. THAT is what has me worried about this crazy tweet war.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The Clinton-Silsbury Trafficking Scandal and how the Media tried to ignore it

I actually tried to link this article from the original website at Disobedient Media, as bookmarked a few days ago, but the site appears to have disappeared.

I have never seen as many tweets, tweet-follows, websites, blogs, news-items disappear as I have in Qanon-related research. Thats why Ive made it a habit to screenshot and save everything.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

that is irrelevant, they are still a danger with a nuke, regardless of how reprisal would go.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Admiralty Law does not apply on dry land... nor in the United States in general. Why am I not surprised the Sovereign Citizens are lapping this up?

Well, that's apparently not the case, it does apply and up until now most people are not aware just how much Admiral Law does influence our lives from the moment we're born when we are issued a Birth ( Berth ) certificate. It's quite fascinating really, it's worth looking into it.

It seems the reason it will work is because the safeguards and BS laws written to protect criminal behavior that has been used to steal 80% of the World's wealth apply to common law, not Admiral law. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

that is irrelevant, they are still a danger with a nuke, regardless of how reprisal would go.

Look like dangerous to themselves LOL

NK hit it own City

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Trump signed another Human Trafficking related EO into law today.

S. 1536.

S. 1536, the “Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicle Act,” which requires the Department of Transportation to: designate an official to coordinate human trafficking prevention efforts across the Department and with other Federal agencies; establish an advisory committee on human trafficking; and expand the scope of activities authorized under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Outreach and Education Program to include human trafficking prevention

www.whitehouse.gov...

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join