It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Employee Says Weinstein ‘Orally Forced Himself On Me’ While She Was Menstruating

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
A Bloody Mary anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Not defending him, but this sounds like nonsense.

Why do you think it’s nonsense?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Harvey must be one of the Spirit Cooking' gang.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
In high school, the term was "vamping."

That's effing disgusting.

On a side note, all women need to learn Combative Jujitsu...if this lady had any self-defense skills, a dude with his head between her legs wouldn't have lasted long. I hate to say that there's a need for such a thing, but there is.

This is disgusting.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Lord that is repugnant. For those not fully grasping what sexual assault is (other threads on subject today), this is what it looks like.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

On a side note, all women need to learn Combative Jujitsu....

jiu jitsu with strikes?

eh

i agree about the jiu jitsu though. my daughter is 5 and we roll almost every day. we are drilling and she is learning and she does not even know it. to her we are fighting or playing.

10th planet pasadena has a great instructor for the womens self defense class
the freaks and oceanside ladies classes are taught by Nora(purple belt). just signed up for worlds.

i know the gracie academy in torrence has a dedicated womens jiu jitsu class taught by eve torres. she was a wwe diva but sh is a legit purple belt.

what i a getting at is there are dedicated womens classes and i agree that all women should learn at least some of the basics. escapes and transitions and such. not so much to tap out or smash someone but to get them the # off of them and get out of there

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Combative Jujitsu is the art as it was originally meant to be...literally used to break joints and bones instead of cause tap-outs. It's similar, but there are no holds barred, so it's much more brutal and intense when practiced correctly. The fundamentals are still the same, though.

Ah, Torrence--my martial arts school here in the Greater Cincinnati Metro Area is affiliated with the late Sigung Richard Bustillo's IMB Academy. You should go check them out if you're in that area and interested in martial arts that are purely for true self defense versus tournaments (although that may be what you do already...the Gracies are about as legit as it comes, for sure). If you're interested in Jeet Kune Do, the IMB Academy or Guro Dan Inosanto's 'Inosanto Academy' are great places to go, as both he and Sigung Richard were students of Bruce Lee.

My daughter is three--I'm relegated to just teaching her blocks, how to hit with a fist, and some kicking at this point. I look forward to the next few years where I will be able to advance a bit in training. My son (14yo) has just recently started Combative Jujitsu, Eskrima, and JKD with me, which is awesome to do with him. I plan on starting him in Krav Maga within the year as well, as that one is my main focus.

Sorry, I get excited talking about martial arts

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Sorry, I get excited talking about martial arts

so do i man.

thank for the lesson(thought not needed:up
in the history of jiu itsu.

you are about to see a big jump in combat jiu jitsu. thank mr eddie bravo for that.
there was a 4 man jiu jitsu tourney sunday in the middle of EBI. there have been a few and it has caught on.
in 3 weeks there is a 16 man combat jiu jitsu tourney on inchbyinch.tv
first ever combat jiu jitsu worlds.
eddie is in negotiations right now to get it on fight pass. he said he should know by end of next week.

we are about to see it explode

inchbyinch.tv...

they still have garry tonon listed but he is out. he won on sunday with 4 submissions. he is not hurt but my gut is telling me there is a stipulation in the contract he just signed with one fc

edit on 25-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

the other day i tangled her up in the truck(the best i could cause of how much shorter her legs are) and i told her it was the truck and when we stopped she said "not put me in the garage"
hahahah

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
A Bloody Mary anyone?

Or a bloody Hillary. Her and Weinstein are intertwined more than most people realize.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hey slapmonkey check out the heel hook tonon caught him with.
jacked his #in leg hard dude. you could hear it.
you could see just under his patella sink in

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This whole harvey situation is a perfect example of why I can't take anyone in Hollywood seriously.
They disgust me.

Not because of what he did, no there are sick evil bastards everywhere.
What really grinds my gears are the people that ignored his crimes for so many years. A young new actress may not be able to do much but the established ones that gained hollywood clout did nothing to stop this jerk. They let him continue to basically rape people because they worried about nobody but themselves.

I agree and the majority know and they know about the pedophiles who prey on the most innocent, still they keep silent, they are just as guilty,
edit on 25-10-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Harvey must be one of the Spirit Cooking' gang.

Exactly , this is something that is done in some satanic circles and witchcraft.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Not defending him, but this sounds like nonsense.

I kind of feel the same way. Why would any man do that knowing that it could be bit off pretty easily, unless you're the man of steel.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Star fire

From the viewpoint of ancient civilizations, primarily Sumerian and Egyptian, a substance called Star Fire was considered to be nothing less than the life-giving extract from the divine menstrual blood of the Goddess. In its original form, Star Fire was the lunar (menstrual) essence of one of the fourteen birth Goddesses. But even in the mundane, menstruum contains the most valuable endocrinal secretions of the pineal and pituitary glands. The Oxford English Dictionary even goes so far as to describe the menstrual action as “an alchemical parallel with the transmutation into gold.”

I think they are doing this to live longer, they think so anyway.

<< 1   >>

join