It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Sun was not Spherical?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbo
But ask yourself how the so-called 4 geosynchoneous satellites stay fixed in space. Without using gravity in the answer.

Sure, if you can prove that your ideas are true without using the Bible in your answer.

Originally posted by Plumbo
Phew, thats a lot of distance to travel at such a great distance away ~150,000 miles radius, let alone keeping in almost perfect synch with the spinning globe.

Yes it is. Human technology has come a long way since the Middle Ages, hasn't it?

[edit on 2/28/2005 by ThunderCloud]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Olympic people train everywhere. There's multiple reasons.
Some of it is that the higher altitudes have less oxygen and water (both due to gravity's effects). Which means that you had to do less breathing to get the same oxygen and water intake at sea level. Also, some train at higer altitudes because ther sport requires them to go into controlled falling. See, my daddy was a college scolarship football player....he went into great detail about the diffrences playing in a low oxygen volume area, you could run faster, but you couldn't breathe...so you really couldn't run at all, lol.... And what's with going on about this anyway? Did you do research to see if this thought supports YOUR data? I automatically KNEW reasons why it supports mine.

Well if this is true them why do they say that the atmosphere gradually dissipates into nothingness, becoming thinner and thinner?

You know, we keep saing this, over and over, but I wonder if anyone's ever bothered to get a real reading on how much air we've lost the past hundred years? Are we really sure we are losing it? Again, let's look at the birdie, it can overcome the effects of gravity for short periods of time: So you cut open the birdie and crunch it's bones. You get a dead human body and you crunch the bones....you notice that the bird has LIGHTER BONES THAN HUMANS DO. So therefore, at least one of the reasons it overcomes the force that keeps you hopping around like a nut is becuase it is lighter. Gasses, by definition based on observation, are REALLY light. If lightness is a way to get away from the earth, then gas can escape gravity. You still can't.

The problem is that you are still attacking a definition, and not the observable fact. Why don't you attack friction....it's just as magical as gravity....or maybe you have more experience with gravity than friction?

If it's still bothering you, think of it this way. Gravity is just an oversimplified version of the effect of warping time/space due to large ammounts of mass (hence, atomic clocks measure time slower at sea level than in the mountains). This requires knowedge about Einstein's theory of relativity.

Pitcher's not refering to the sun???? lol, right. You've ever seen the sun rise and set over the pyramids? Guess what? Moses did....and it stayed in the culture. Also, if it's a reference to a crystal capstone at the top of a pyramid, it's dealing with refracting/reflecting (always get those two mixed up, lol) ... but is less likely. Cistern....celestial womb. The only time it refers to water in the heavens, and meant it literally, it was talking about a large body of water in place where the ozone is now.....early on in genesis. That was a barrier for keeping the oxygen in. ...as for what law made it possible, enh, he's god, he made the rules, until I see water stay there in a barrier again, I'm not going to be able to define it like I would gravity. And it came crashing down at the start of the flood....surmised to be the thing that cause the tetonic plates to shift in the first place, opening up the fountains of the deep. Makes you wonder how it all came crasing down without gravity, enh???? When you start picking at things AS THEY ARE, you unravel quite a bit, lol.... How did Jerico's wall's fall without gravity? Do you call God a liar when he said the walls were going to fall?

Le 26:7 But you will chase your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword;
you fall over when killed by a sword....wow, and there's no such thing as gravity? And this is just the first of about 100 verses of the like...figure of speech? manna fell like rain:

Nu 11:9 When the dew fell on the camp at night, the manna would fall with it.
Anyway, where does the idea of falling come from without something like gravity being in effect? That's your biggest hurdle to overcome. If you want people to see the bible as a source for scientific knowedge, you've got to be able to apply the obvious to it, and you still haven't, thereby voiding any reasoning you have placed forward. Replace gravity, then you can fuss.

And as for quoting laughter. Sara laughed at God. Your point? Laughter may be fun, but it doesn't make you right, at all.
Here's mine:

JLC, you seem like a smart guy, only it's veiled by your stupidity.

Mt 5:22 "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, `You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, `You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.
Keep it up, lol. Let me know when the laughter turns to pain. It often does.

Also, isn't "guy" assuming a lot? (there is an aplicable saying here too.....) You never did ask my gender, did you? Say person, it looks better.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by jlc163]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
How do we explain these photos?
A view of the North and South poles of the moon

www.mufor.org...

But before this unfortunate occurrence, enormous quantities of superb-quality lunar data were successfully returned to Earth - in terms of pictures, over 25,000 images per day! According to official "inside" NASA sources these images were to have been disseminated over the Internet by the end of 1994 - this would have included visual images, multi-spectral composites, laser altimetry, and global maps - data approaching 400 gigabytes of information! While most of the images have now been released on various internet sites as well as on an 80 CD set, the quality of some of these images is appalling and a few clearly show evidence of tampering/airbrushing.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Once the hazziness of the offical view is done away with and the scene brought into sharper focus, the dark area is very clearly a dark smooth texture smudge image tampering coating and nothing real in the Moon topography at all. Since natural terrain geology looks nothing like this dark area, its smooth featureless texture is quite obvious as a tampering application and clearly not land, terrain, or natural geology of any kind. It is obviously some coating applied over the otherwise rough textured high albedo terrain.

My suspision is that Clementine consisted of a simulated model of the moon on a spheriod suspended in a studio with wires attached to an incrimental rotating devise. The convenience of the failed mission after visiting the moon adds to the cover-up.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Also, a mosaically-stitched photo composite has the advantage of compensating for "slop" when compared to an actual image of the moon.
So the known distance between any two craters can be excused if they don't match up perfectly.

Very sneaky to say the least.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Come on, it does look real.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Given this is taken with a wide angle lens, it just goes to show that with a little distortion via glass, our perspective can be very skewed to say the least.

Don't trust what you see.
Trust God instead.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Origin of Tektites

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Plumbo]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As an update (since nobody else seems to be paying attention??), ATS member Plumbo, OP of this thread, was recently arrested for allegedly threatening Obama, "in jest".

He went a little crazy withhis theories here and then got lost for a year or so and turned up on GLP, then went even crazier when the admin there boosted Plumbo/Stevie to national fame.

But GLP is controlled by Tavistock in the UK, so what right do they have to drive one American crazy and make him look like a looney? I hate GLP for this whole sequence of events and I think its shameful that it's not being discussed here.

This could all be researched on GLP (the ATS web-nemesis) but the two sites seem to have some invisible agreed-upon barrier betwixt them? This whole web-thing is like a land-grab for minds. But some of those minds are fragile. Even though I bonked Plumbo on the head, I'd never want to drive someone to madness and then prison. Yet GLP seems to promote mental illness --and now they've gone to a whole other level by actively promoting this dude's insanity for their benefit. Plumbo who was clearly born with some misaligned ideas in his head but is that different from any other religiously/cultishly indoctrinated Americans? Cults are King, in the world of the Globalists, right?

In summation, I think all nations can be graded based on their treatment of the mentally ill. How did the US do here with this whole GLP/ATS Plumbo/Stevie thing? I'd say probably left hand knew what right hand was doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join