It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Spencer speech at Florida campus sparks mass protest (live stream)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If only people know that Germany still has purity laws on the books...

Thanks for hitting that one out. Makes teeing those up fun.

To be fair, you're serving it up like a beach ball today so it makes it easy.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Married or not, the allegations that he's gay aren't exactly new or difficult to search for on Google. As for atheism vs agnosticism, he's self identified as (and written articles in support of) atheist belief a lot more than he's said he's agnostic. His "cultural christian" comment is meaningless drivel, particularly reeking of BS in so much as his open support of abortion and antisemitism.

it's good to know that what you're describing as your very own "alt-right" could never be led by a gay atheist. What a radical departure from the GOP.

It is what it is, man. I'm not saying I have any hatred towards gay atheists, I'm just saying I don't agree with either and wouldn't "follow" someone that radically opposed to my belief structure.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In other words, just another typical Thursday.

Yup, and your papers are not in order again, Herr Cowboy.

Don't you mean, your papers?

Are you asking for the papers of Augie's person, agent, or settler? So far he's refused to create joinder with anybody so we need to get who you're asking for papers settled first and foremost.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your right the evidence speaks for itself. Like how young computer programmers are having white power meetings in hipster cities across the US or the fbi reports.

So are far left nutters.

Young and hipster?

Now you're talking millennial.

That's beyond me, but maybe the left shouldn't have made it seem like a viable counter culture so much by making themselves the dominant zeitgeist in the younger crowd. Like it or not, they have become perceived as "The Man."

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Sorry, our papers. I'll see myself out to the east now.

As long as you circumnavigate properly on the way out.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are you asking for the papers of Augie's person, agent, or settler? So far he's refused to create joinder with anybody so we need to get who you're asking for papers settled first and foremost.

Look, I'm just a sock puppet of Augie. (We prefer the title "Lord Mason")

I just play the lovable but stupid role, you'll have to ask him. I mean me. Or him.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

True. This is the first time I have seen the right allow some bonkers spokesman like milo.

Allow?

Now we're "allowing" people to speak?

I wasn't aware that free speech needed permission.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Look, I'm just a sock puppet of Augie. (We prefer the title "Lord Mason")

I just play the lovable but stupid role, you'll have to ask him. I mean me. Or him.

One of you is going to have to figure out what your remedy is.

#flagswithfringe

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yeah allowing. You don't need to allow trolls to be part of the platform. He has a right but the conservatives used to be adults. Plenty of flaws but usually didn't have childish trolls on mainstream access. It was usually on am radio.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yeah allowing. You don't need to allow trolls to be part of the platform. He has a right but the conservatives used to be adults. Plenty of flaws but usually didn't have childish trolls on mainstream access. It was usually on am radio.

Why?

There are plenty of childish trolls with mainstream access on the left. So I fail to see why this is an issue all of a sudden.

Shouldn't there be fair representation? If the left can be childish, doesn't the right get to be, especially since it seems that our society of overgrown children only speaks that language these days.

You do not win a culture war by cutting off your nose to spite your face.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Your so touchy about evertrying you just react.

But yes the right has every right to stoop down to the far left college kid level.

I used to find at least they acted like adults but now it's no longer the case. You give milo a mic.

Personally I think the tit for tat is what the problem is but I know you don't. So be proud your party is using trolls to get more votes. Hey the left does it

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If people would stop giving him his 15 minutes, he'd fade back into his deserved obscurity, or back under his mossy rock...which ever.

His words have meaning only if you allow them to. Richie (is this a thing now?) is a non-entity, or would be if y'all would just ignore him.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Pretty much as most of these events aren't exactly free to attend. So anyone who goes in there to hear him has paid to do it in all probability.

Let folks waste their money if they want.

It's like the whole Charlottesville thing. People sold it like the march was evidence of Nazism on the rise, except nazis and white nationalists had to drive in from all over the country, even from Canada, and they still had tiny numbers. But the publicity they got surely got them more members.

I wouldn't say that actual neo-Nazism is picking up steam but ethno-nationalism is definitely on the rise in Western countries and has been for a while.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

But that wouldn't make great rarings!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's like the whole Charlottesville thing. People sold it like the march was evidence of Nazism on the rise, except nazis and white nationalists had to drive in from all over the country, even from Canada, and they still had tiny numbers. But the publicity they got surely got them more members.

Dude... they had close to 200 from the four corners of the Americas, so if that isn't Nazism on the rise I don't know what is....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
If people would stop giving him his 15 minutes, he'd fade back into his deserved obscurity, or back under his mossy rock...which ever.

His words have meaning only if you allow them to. Richie (is this a thing now?) is a non-entity, or would be if y'all would just ignore him.

With a 24hr "news" cycle, the media NEEDS to fill that 15 minutes now. If they can't find it they will make it so.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Dude... they had close to 200 from the four corners of the Americas, so if that isn't Nazism on the rise I don't know what is....

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Spencer and his ilk are doing more to motivate, unify, and fire up the left, minorities, and young voters, more than anyone can imagine.

Let Spencer spread his message of hate everywhere he wants to speak. Let's see what happens....
edit on 19-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

True. This is the first time I have seen the right allow some bonkers spokesman like milo.

Allow?

Now we're "allowing" people to speak?

I wasn't aware that free speech needed permission.

I don't think that was what he meant. He can speak for himself but I believe he was alluding to right-wing political correctness not kicking in against Milo. You know, like how when a Republican veers too far from conservative orthodoxy and is labeled a "RINO?"

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

foreignpolicy.com...

Do we consider this a lot or even slightly troublesome? These 16 years sounds like a typical couple of weekends in Chicago alone?

The FBI, on the other hand, has already concluded that white supremacists, including neo-Nazi supporters and members of the Ku Klux Klan, are in fact responsible for the lion’s share of violent attacks among domestic extremist groups. White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join