It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Spencer speech at Florida campus sparks mass protest (live stream)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
And can we all agree to just start referring to Richard Spencer simply as "Dick?"

I recently watched a documentary about anti-doping in sport, and one of the doctors they spoke with went by Dick.

His name was Dick Pound.

Sorry, but after hearing that name, I don't think anybody else merits being called Dick. Especially not some jackass ultra-right winger like Richie (props to Augie) Spencer.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Is he related to Frank Spencer ?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I dont know anything about that shooting event. But I do know that for what decades now minority on white violence hasnt hardly been recorded or acknowledged as "hate crimes". I know of first hand incidents. (You should hear my friends story he we the only white kid in inner city Florida schools.) And yey white supremacism was inching closer and closer into completely fading into 'whats an white supremacism' oblivion... and then up come them SJW's. And here we are. And liberals are out shooting white people because white = right wing to them. And they're justified and we deserve to be shot I've seen it spewed ad nauseum right in these boards. And there you are obsessing about what some random hillbillies someplace did. While completely ignoring that EVERYONE else has a bunch of assholes too. But oh noes white man the MOST evil because of what their assholes did, white man the ONLY racist because around these parts they just so happen to linger as the majority.

What are you guys going to do when whites are a minority too? If hispanics are the new majority will they all the sudden become slandered as the "only ones capable of being racist because they happened to be the majority", or is there no pragmatism to your logic even?
edit on 19-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

LOL yeah I saw that one before too.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Listening to this guy, I really doubt he's a leader of any real nazi's. I would imagine he'd get beat up pretty quickly. I think he's an opportunist and just seeks fame, even if it's infamy.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
Listening to this guy, I really doubt he's a leader of any real nazi's.

There are no more real Nazis, they got their asses handed to them in World War II. The only thing left is fan bois playing dress up.

edit on 19-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I dont know anything about that. But I do know that for what decades now minority on white violence hasnt hardly been recorded or acknowledged as "hate crimes". I know of first hand incidents. (You should hear my friends story he we the only white kid in inner city Florida schools.) And yey white supremacism was inching closer and closer into completely fading into 'whats an white supremacism' obvion... and then up come them SJW's. And here we are. And there you are obsessing about what some random hillbillies someplace did. While completely ignoring that EVERYONE else has a bunch of assholes too. But oh noes white man the MOST evil because of what their assholes did, white man the ONLY racist because around these parts they just so happen to linger as the majority.

What are you guys going to do when whites are a minority too? If hispanics are the new majority will they all the sudden become slandered as the "only ones capable of being racist because they happened to be the majority", or is there no pragmatism to your logic even?

I am not in any way concerned.

Nor have I any evidence of a black panthers group leader shooting up a white daycare. But I am against that as well

What I am not going to do is pound my chest that I am a white Christian and torch a Jewish community center because of some morons in antofa or black lives matter.

I personally am just old school and believe sometimes a punch in the face while being insulted and spit on particularly after a killing is justified.

But would also be willing to take an assault charge of caught.

Free speech.

Just so everyone is clear I would never in my life go to a protest like this. I just love getting people pumped up about free speech. Especially when the free speech is to destroy the Co situation like Spencer wants to do.

See how charges up everyone is. Lol

link   
When you listen to the use of speech, you just know this is yet another performer in the style of the fraudulent Elmer Gantry Evangelical preaching. First you mock the opposition, [fill this space] then you bum yourself/cause/both..up, and are the greatest thing since sliced bread.....just like Milo, another snake oil salesman.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Everyone on the alt-right, this is your leader.

There are two "alt-rights" in America. There's the one that actually is an alternative to the Republican party establishment, who support defense of border, language, and culture, and then there's this Spencer idiot and his small collective of asshats. I can tell you this for absolute certainty, for the majority of us who consider ourselves further right of the modern GOP and view RINOs as the cancer of this nation's politics, our "leader" sure as hell isn't a homosexual atheist who openly hates Jews and responsible American minorities. That, however, is exactly what RIchard Spencer is.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not really they are actually prison gangs. Some have targeted and killed when they have the chance.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Not really sure why folks protest people speaking, personally I find it better to ignore the folks I don't like.

Now, you stop using logic and start reacting with emotions like the rest of the folks, you hear?!

Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down. This is a college campus with their fair share of future DNC politicians. They're gonna piss and moan about everything they don't like and we're gonna have to bend for them or be called a racist.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Not really they are actually prison gangs. Some have targeted and killed when they have the chance.

Those aren't Nazis either, just wannabes who are so stupid they ended up in prison.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just so everyone is clear I would never in my life go to a protest like this. I just love getting people pumped up about free speech. Especially when the free speech is to destroy the Co situation like Spencer wants to do.

See how charges up everyone is. Lol

Does he want to "destroy the Constitution"?

Playing the last 10 minutes or so of that was about the most I've ever heard him say.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Not really sure why folks protest people speaking, personally I find it better to ignore the folks I don't like.

Now, you stop using logic and start reacting with emotions like the rest of the folks, you hear?!

I agree they should ignore him, however I think they are protesting things like overland park which is what happens when these folks spread their speech.

And I blame monster energy drinks and George soros.

And tons of soy rich frappachinos.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'll never really understand why people don't want Richard Spencer to speak anyway.

1. Protesting him only makes gives him more notoriety.

2. Protesting him makes wingnuts who don't understand what he's about feel sympathetic to him.

3. The more he talks, the more he exposes the toxic nature of alt-right ideology.

4. Ironically, bigots like Richard Spencer are among the only people on the right who aren't afraid to acknowledge the historical reality of systemic racism in the US. He doesn't fuss around with asinine apologetics, he just comes right and says things like that immigration laws originated to keep America white.

I figured it was in part due to the failures of the US to stand up to the rise of Nazi's in the prelude to WW2. Lessons learned from the past (like just trying to ignore them) were found to be a factor in the US's apathetic approach to the atrocities they were committing.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Supremacism isn't strictly the domain of racial groups.

Black supramacists do the same BS. As well as SJW supremacists, muslim supremacists, catholic supremacists, and so on everywhere you go every group of people will have factions of supremacists that allbehave the same way because thats what happens when HOMO SAPIENS get in ideological groups.

Therefore, dwelling in the past is the stuff of supremacists, and the root of all cycles of unending violence.

And this position is proven by the fact that SJW's trolled white supremacists back into being an actual 'thing' again. They were old news before your tribe started screaming oppression (while having a black POTUS etc etc etc etc etc).

So way to carry the torch. You're all the same thing bitching and throwing rocks about the same thing.

I was just thinking about how these same people never shout down black speakers with the same message but aimed towards a different race.
edit on 19-10-2017 by LSU0408 because: changed should to shout

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: underwerks
Everyone on the alt-right, this is your leader.

There are two "alt-rights" in America. There's the one that actually is an alternative to the Republican party establishment, who support defense of border, language, and culture, and then there's this Spencer idiot and his small collective of asshats. I can tell you this for absolute certainty, for the majority of us who consider ourselves further right of the modern GOP and view RINOs as the cancer of this nation's politics, our "leader" sure as hell isn't a homosexual atheist who openly hates Jews and responsible American minorities. That, however, is exactly what RIchard Spencer is.

Make up different versions of the alt-right if you want, but this is the guy that coined the term.

If your ideals don't match up with what Dick Spencer preaches, I'd suggest coming up with your own name for what you are. Maybe that would clear up a lot of confusion.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Everything I mentioned was in the last 10 years.

There is about 70 more cases as well.

Interesting... Got any links?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well, accept for the ones that came to the US under Paperclip and the like program in the USSR. Oh and those that escaped to SE Asia and South America. Oh and those that financed them and who manufactured their military matériel in the US, Britain, Germany, France, etc..

But my point wasn't about those types of nazis. It was about the knuckle dragging idiots who generally support publicly their racist beliefs.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Any of those rat bastages still alive? Exactly.

Fake Nazis are all we got. Call me when they can actually Nazi like a pro.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join