It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bigfoot' reportedly sighted in Northern California, pictures go viral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
'Bigfoot' reportedly sighted in Northern California, pictures go viral

The legendary Bigfoot and other creatures like it have reportedly been spotted near a Northern California lake, according to a paranormal investigator.

Jeffrey Gonzalez, a self-described paranormal expert, said he heard about the sighting from a local farmer who said he saw the creature and five others running on his ranch near Avocado Lake.

“One of them, which was extremely tall, had a pig over its shoulder," Gonzalez said in comments obtained by Fox 26, a Fox News affiliate. "And the five scattered and the one with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over."

So, more than a single sighting, but a group hunting? First time I have heard of that scenario reported.

Any ATS members in that area that can comment or corroborate these claims?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over.

"And pigs may fly"

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The pictures are terrible. Proves nothing.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Those fraternity pranks and initiations can get pretty wild. Did anyone ask the farmer if the big foots had beer cans or bottles when they were running? Of course not, nobody would ask about bigfoots having a bottle of beer in their hand.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

I agree. Which is why I asked if any members were in the area.
edit on 10/18/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Who knows what with all the fires in the whole northwest this summer. if that dosen't bring them out from hiding i don't know what will. I've seen something like those pictures you linked to. I used to live in Northen California and I forget exactly where but it was 1962 in the Sierra Madre range . Those images look very much like the ones in the National inquirer we had with us.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Its 2017 and the photo is lower quality than the original from the 60's.

And the MSM is covering it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Its 2017 and the photo is lower quality than the original from the 60's.

And the MSM is covering it.

At least it's a more interesting story than the political bickering everywhere else here at ATS. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yeah, well this plays into the 'diversion metric' I was just harping about in my UFO thread the other day, where I suggested we'll be seeing 'UFO sightings' being propped up by the MSM following the rend I was underscoring.... and 2 days later here comes 1950's grade photos of bigfoot.

As if there's nothing more to talk about besides Trump's orange skin, NFL, bigfoot, and little grey men.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

To be fair, Fox26 is a small town affiliate in Fresno California and those outlets are always looking for ''filler pieces''. So when they hear about

According to his Facebook page, Gonzalez is a talk show host and an investigator at Paranormal Central, in addition to being a technician at AT&T. He also founded the Sanger Paranormal Society.

Gonzalez said that the sighting is not that uncommon, with three additional Bigfoot sightings in the past five years, all located in East Fresno County.

they run it as a community interest piece. That's my guess.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Not to hose all over it but the first picture is eerily similar to one that was on the tv show fact or faked (or something similar) a few years back.
Can't believe anyone still tries to push the Gimlin fakes as anything other, well done fox, that bar isn't even at limbo height anymore.

More interested in the Dyatlov Pass incident myself these days, bigfoot, yeti, whatever has had more money spent 'investigating' it than nessi with the same results.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah, well this plays into the 'diversion metric' I was just harping about in my UFO thread the other day, where I suggested we'll be seeing 'UFO sightings' being propped up by the MSM following the rend I was underscoring.... and 2 days later here comes 1950's grade photos of bigfoot.

As if there's nothing more to talk about besides Trump's orange skin, NFL, bigfoot, and little grey men.

But if that were true, would'nt it be a much more polished report other than just citing some paranormal clown and UFO hunter in a small town? Something not quite so easily debunked claims?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar
which were zilch zero and zip

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I once had a one night stand with something that resembled big foot, I still have the hand print on my head...

Shagging the monster truck would have been more fun and arguable safer, that is for another thread....

RA

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think Mitch Headberg is right. He is naturally blurry.
edit on 19-10-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

My personal opinion is that steve likes to exaggerate but everynow and then he gets something semi substancial.

He has a youtube weekly show called Paranormal Central. I used to watch it but it got too repetitive. Too much rambling off topic stuff and a lot of tooting their own horn. He sees bigfoot in everything. That being said he has been researching a lot around avocado lake and there are a lot of sightings by many at that location.

Personally i think his biggest accomplishment was he claimed to have video of a downed triangle tr3b ufo showing the govt taking it away. The videos authentic but instead of a tr3b he got footage of,at the time, a classified rq170 reconnaissance drone that had hit the side of a mountain and the arrival and work of the response team that cut up the aircraft with torches and hauled it off before sunrise. So i give him some credit.
edit on 19-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

More interested in the Dyatlov Pass incident myself these days

Saw the movie Devil's Pass . Kicked me off to research...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Dyatlov pass is a weird one. The most plausible explanation ive heard is the shape of the pass with sone wind is exactly right for making infrasound and infrasound can cause panic and fear in humans causing the hikers to go nuts and run around in a panic dying one by one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join