It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Girls Can Now Join Boy Scouts?!?!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

You are crazy if you think women were "happy" back in the good 'ol days. You have obviously never talked to an old lady. I've talked to 90 & 100 year old women and I can assure you they don't want girls to go back in time. Why is it is women want to do better things for themselves they are no longer "women"? What if these things were always natural to women but men have not allowed it? I think you got it all wrong, I think women have ignored their instinct for too long and now are finally waking up!
edit on 18-10-2017 by JAGStorm because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

and what if these things were never natural?
See it can easily be flipped around.

And oddly enough I have had experiences and conversations with females myself. Weird that hey?
End of the day it is all a matter of perspective and opinion. Not all women are the same just as not all men are.

And did I ever say that women who want to do anything are no longer women? Nope, don't believe I did.

Any ways, have a nice life. Seeya.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Although it sorta defeats the purpose of being the boy scouts. Im not uncomfortable with girls being in the boy scouts. My best friend since preschool was a lesbian and she hung out with us guys and did everything we did. We felt like she was a comrad not a interloper.

Boy scouts do due stuff though that may not interest girls like learning to shoot 22lr and 410

<< 9  10  11   >>

join