It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just arrived in my e-mail:

TTS Academy Releases Details For The VAULT, The World’s Most Comprehensive UAP Intelligence Tool

TTSA Also Completes Beta iOS For SCOUT, A Mobile Application For Public Data Collection To Work In Conjunction With The VAULT

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) is excited to release additional details about their initiative to build the world’s most comprehensive intelligence tool for collecting, analyzing, and reporting unidentified aerial phenomena. Named The VAULT, an acronym for Virtual Analytics UAP Learning Tool, the robust database will serve as an instrument for repository and research.

The VAULT’s functionality will include the collection, storage, search, and analysis of information regarding all events, eyewitness accounts, and data recordings that could shed light on anomalous advanced technology and capabilities world-wide. The database will be able to ingest various formats, languages, and data sources ranging from civilian, industry, academia, law enforcement, the United States Government, and other sovereign entities. This also includes data sets from aviation authorities, climatic data, sonar, and other like-sources.

The VAULT will utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning to triage and partition large amounts of information in order to discover signatures and patterns that could shed additional insight on the phenomenon. Initially introduced as TTSA’s online Community of Interest, The VAULT will be a cornerstone of the company’s mission to advance human knowledge through collection, exploration, and sharing of information about the advanced technologies and physics associated with UAPs. As the database expands and TTSA’s proprietary algorithms progress, the company is focused not only on the opportunity for learning and understanding, but also the commercial viability of having access to data on this scale.

“This is a first-of-its-kind capability that will enable both governments and global citizens to better understand the phenomena and move forward towards solving what many consider to be the greatest mystery in human history,” says Lue Elizondo, TTSA Director of Special Programs. “Perhaps, it may even lead to our ability to understand ourselves and our place in the cosmos.”

To further expand the scope of TTSA’s effort, The VAULT will include an interactive public interface that will facilitate real-time uploads, downloads, alerting, and analysis. The downloadable mobile application will be called SCOUT, an acronym for the Signature Collection of UAPs Tracker. Data obtained by SCOUT will enable real-time, global collaboration that will contribute vital information to The VAULT.

To jumpstart the project, TTSA acquired an existing application to serve as the interactive collection module. Formerly called Project Capture, the company has been working the last few months to enhance, upgrade, and incorporate the module into the platform. Great progress has been made in the initial development of SCOUT, and the beta iOS version has been completed. Work is currently underway to finalize the Android and web versions.

TTSA also plans to use SCOUT to publish compelling information related to The VAULT, including documents analyzed by TTSA’s world-class team of experts, podcasts, and interviews.

The company anticipates the beta version of the app to be released on both iOS and Android before the end of 2019. Those who wish to be notified of the release can sign up to TTSA’s newsletter on the company’s website.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Replace "UAP" with "UAV" ("UAV" being the status of the three videos Zondo applied to release) and remove extravagant phrases such as "greatest mystery in human history” and "ability to understand ourselves and our place in the cosmos”.

We're left with an admittedly crucial database for UAVs (ever-advancing drones, balloons, quadcopters, etc) that should have been created many years ago.

So well done to Zondo for that. If a bit LATE.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
silvarecord.com...

Tom DeLonge made a comment to that article:

Tom Delonge
September 13, 2019

Great read, and very good reporting. Can’t wait to show you guys what we have in store next week! World is about to BLOW! Remember when I said read between the lines, I meant it. People will try and discount TTSA but next week that will no longer be possible.

We shall see.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I'm very unexited to hear it

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Indeed, rather underwhelming, although I am looking forward to the series.
I was hoping to finally get news on metamaterials and some kind of engineering feat. We still have the weekend, but my hopes are not high. Unti then (from 39:00):

At least the international media is now picking up on the US navy's recent acknowledgement that they are the source of the TTSA videos (not more).
edit on 20-9-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

OK, now we know what it was all about. A bit of everything :-)
Just in my mailbox:

A Defining Moment in History

There have been many defining moments in history. For the most part, we recognize them in retrospect when we can look back and see the entire picture to identify the tipping point. Occasionally, we are lucky enough to see them as they are happening.

At To The Stars Academy, we believe one of those electrifying moments is the recent statement by the U.S. Navy that footage captured onboard their elite fighter-jets, was deemed “unidentified aerial phenomena.” Whether you prefer the academic inference of the term “UAP” or the legacy of the struggle for truth in the designation of “UFO,” we can all take a moment to consider the weight of this statement.

For decades, highly trained servicemen and women have been nearly silent when it comes to the extraordinary events they have experienced, alongside countless people around the world with similar stories. We are sensitive to the challenges such an announcement introduces to the Navy and applaud this action, which, when combined with their previous change in reporting procedures for UAPs, fundamentally changes the environment for this conversation.

There is now a path forward for To The Stars Academy to focus on research with more comprehensive and superior data that will, for the first time, allow for an extremely dynamic scientific investigation. We have been working tirelessly with multiple offices within Washington, D.C. to move the subject of UAPs beyond stigma, past curiosity, through acceptance and into a determined examination.

Evidence of our actions has been captured on the first season of HISTORY’s docu-series Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation, that will now see a second season. Confirmation of our successes can be seen in the paradigm-shift of mainstream media reporting and in the verification that government leaders are openly engaged and demanding answers.

We are in a time when indisputable facts are edging-out unsubstantiated, speculative claims that have masked and muddied the reality of UAPs for over 70 years. With patience, we must remind ourselves that this is only the first step towards answering one of the greatest mysteries of the millennia.

To The Stars Academy is energized and laser-focused on our continued mission, and we hope you continue to follow and support us on this incredible journey.

Sincerely,
The TTSA Team

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What happened to the long TTSA thread?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
What happened to the long TTSA thread?

I know...

I thought TomDe was an ATS poster boy.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

This IS the long TTSA thread! And it will continue to grow :-)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Haha yeah, I know this is about that, but there was a thread with TTSA in the title that's been here forever

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hmm, maybe you are looking for one of these threads? They represent a valuable, critical look at the whole story.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

And of course, last but not least...

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything
edit on 22-9-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
New York Times interview with DeLonge, 2019-09-26

I would just do things, honestly, to try to get security guards and police officers to chase us to get some adrenaline. I remember being so bored during the summer and kind of going, “Wow, there’s got to be more to all this.”

Nothing particularly new, but a nice read!
edit on 26-9-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
He won't be the man responsible for disclosure. If it happens in our life time, he will learn about it behind bars as he serves time for fraud.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yep - I think you mean this one:

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

Hope you got lots of time on your hands...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lobbyist Kloetzke Believes President & Various Members of Congress Viewed Classified UFO Videos

I believe 100% that TTSA has identified the right people and continue to work with the Government for proper and truthful evidence and realistic conversation. There can be NO speculations or proclamations. Only facts and the evidence to back the facts can be presented. TTSA has this. I continue talking with the Military and a few elected officials but truthfully they have the ball. Without TTSA, we most likely would be waiting another 50 years for something to breach the secrecy. We cannot do this without Government sources and by nurturing the “can’t trust the Government.” For 50 years (this) has produced very little and certainly nothing as relevant as Government insiders coming out and banding together. We still read everyday the old, so 1990’s, distrust of any Government person interested in this topic. “They have a background in the CIA, they must not be trusted!” I believe for those paying attention; the actions of a Rock Star that has catapulted this phenomena right to the President of the United States is incredibly news worthy and worth looking into why! So far, I have not seen the horrible actions against witnesses the UFO Field has often fostered. I haven’t seen the Discredit campaign by TTSA but I watched Ufologists write and wield accusations against those working the front line, to only be wrong. Again and again. They should be blotted out. TTSA is a Game Changer and an excellent example of Professionals that understand sophisticated topics and they are not spending time on Social Media and listening to the latest Carnival Barker on internet radio. GAME CHANGERS!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Is there a coherent place to go read what it is (if anything) he's actually found?

Hundreds of pages worth of dribble on ATS isn't going to cut it.

I said it long time ago... I say it again... the dude from Blink 182 only discredits the UFO Conspiracy crowd.

It's a little embarrassing actually.... can't believe anyone takes him serious... even the nut-bars 'round these parts.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

You can read the foreword of the book Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, then the entire story in that light.
It is a good and entertaining read that will explain what Tom DeLonge stands for regarding this subject.

And for a (somewhat scary) look behind the curtain, try this.

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join