It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anheuser-Busch seeks feedback on NFL sponsorship over anthem protests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Yes, they want your feed back...

Here's my feedback for AB-InBev/SAB-Miller: Your beer sucks.

edit on 2-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It could be considered the McDonalds of beer, and is very popular.

I still think this is a cost savings strategy, and they will go the NFL with solid phone feedback and want to renegotiate add costs.

If I had the NFL by the pills that is what I would do.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I tell you what the booing that is been going on the teams that are kneeling is a clear show of how the people feels.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
If I had the NFL by the pills that is what I would do.

Same. Hose them good, it's not like they're poor themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I tell you what the booing that is been going on the teams that are kneeling is a clear show of how the people feels.

Free expression. Ain't it grand.

The stands seem to be quite full. Think they're drinking Fosters?

edit on 10/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think the NFL stepped in this but good. They could have stopped this when it first started, but they didn't want to touch this. The racial undertones and all.

You can rack this one up to piss poor leadership. And this isn't the only place. Look at universities, they are on the road to a crap load of pain, and it has to do with not wanting to upset the money train that they are on. The problems only get bigger.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Mizzou definitely is.

They're closing dorms and laying people off after BLM took over there.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
See? If you want to change things, offend white people.

No one cares about black folks but soon as white people get offended, watch America try to move mountains!

/sarc

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

The NFL refused to handle this, I guess they don't have a pair of big boy pants.

Would this have been a small "blip" if it was squashed last season when it came up? Or would it have been a lightning rod and caused issues to progress much quicker?

I think the NFL chose to kick the can down the road. This can kicking main problem is that the problems tend to compound. We have 20,000,000,000,000 reasons that have yet to be solved.

The NFL is in deep deep doodoo, and if Bud demands add cost reductions, it will get interesting fast.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The NFL has only themselves to blame for this......you'd think Billionaires would be smarter.

They reap the whirlwind now. Next will be reduced TV revenues for new Contracts.

Rule #1 don't piss off your biggest demo of consuming fans....they will learn that lesson the hard way now.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I would suggest all the tax subs go out the window for a very profitable business too. And the billionaires must be insulated from the fans. But the bottom line will wake their charmed asses up.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

No one cares about black folks but soon as white people get offended, watch America try to move mountains!

/sarc

Do you know why no one wants to go to Mizzou these days?

They did a survey on that. It seems that no one, not white students or black ones, feels safe or welcome on the campus. So I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

No one wants to go because no one feels like they'll be welcome there anymore. In pushing to make their campus "safe" and "equal," they onyl succeeded in tearing it apart.
edit on 2-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Anheuser-Busch wants to know if the kneeling by NFL players matters to their consumers.
It sounds more like they were getting too many calls that mucked up their voicemail system so they added a new "forum."

Hotline calls are not really a very scientific polling method.

Did Anheuser Busch mention they were using scientific methods to conduct a poll?
edit on 10/2/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If I owned a soccer team in the US I'd have teams of people calling AB and every other NFL sponsor I could think of to tell them (anonymously) that I am boycotting their products.

Cha-CHING !!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
To quote a brilliant philophisizer.....

C.R.E.A.M.

I agree, once the buck is literally on the line this crap will stop. It's all fun and games until some billionaire stands to lose out on the cash flow.

I applaud your subtle Wu Tang reference.

C.R.E.A.M. or Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Get the money, dolla dolla bill y’all!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

/sarc

I guess when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. That really is a shame.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

/sarc

Or maybe BLM and other "black folks" are going about it the wrong way. Rioting and destroying your own city doesn't achieve your goals. Protesting doesn't achieve your ultimate goals, stop the flow of money to those in supposed charge, instant changes.

Probably would help to be a little more focused in your actual goals other than "America is racist" too. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The dirty rotten anti-humanitarian Global Cabal who we all despise....own many many sports teams and Entertainers from Singers to Actors.......this is about the process of global change....this Cabal is being hunted now and they know it.....the Athletes who refuse to show national unity are the equivilant of domestic terrorists even though they are following the Cabals lead ...the Cabal who writes their paycheques and who ensures their incomes.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...the Athletes who refuse to show national unity are the equivilant of domestic terrorists...

So people who don't show 'national unity', whatever the hell that is, are domestic terrorists? You're fascist slip is showing.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oh please, Budweiser is like Trump, they could kill somebody on Madison Avenue.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join