It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowder undercover Antifa video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No, I wasn't expecting any of that.

What I'm seeing here is precisely what I've come to expect.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Glad the cops arrested these people. Worth noting that, as far as I know anyway, there are no confirmed reports of Antifa stabbing the other hooligans that you right-wingers love to ignore, with giant knives or ice picks — or brandishing, much less firing any weapons (AK-47s included).

There was that hoax where the guy claimed to have been slashed for his "fashy" haircut and a viral hoax about a stabbing in Berkeley, at the Ben Shapiro event.

Probably the worst I've seen from them beyond fighting is the bike lock professor who is thankfully out of circulation.

At any rate, the whole thing is rather disgusting but I can't help but feel that the non-stop barrage of Antifa-related everything in the right-wing echo chamber rings a bit hollow given the complete lack of f#s, when not applause, given to violent assholes who regularly line up against Antifa.

In a June clash in Sacramento, CA, between Antifa and neo-Nazis from the Trad Workers, several Antifa were stabbed but I don't think any of the neo-Nazis were.

There's of course also video of white supremacists of some variety or another brandishing firearms in Charlottesville, with one of them taking a shot at a local (who wasn't in Antifa). Oh, and there was that whole running over a bunch of people and killing one with a car thing.

I don't disagree with being anti-Antifa but it sucks that so many on the right only seem to care about this ongoing violence in the context of perpetuating the Antifa boogeyman and political point scoring.
edit on 2017-9-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Saw a preview for this earlier today, looked very interesting. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow. It will be entertaining, don't expect much more to come of it than that.

People have chose their "sides" and no amount of logic or facts will deter the closed minded.

A twist on an old saying.

Great minds think alike. In this case, weak minds think alike is much more appropriate.
edit on 28-9-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The motive from my perspective seems fairly clear.

Create any and all able boogeymen in order to distract and divide. The irony is, here on ATS anyway, that we should already all know who and what the real threat is.

Kind of comical.

What is not funny is the fact that innocents do get caught up in the ruckus that extremists bring and react to.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
These guys are the adult versions of the kids that thought it was okay for them to go to their schools and start shooting people because they got their feelings hurt.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Listen...I know you have Liberal leaning ideals from seeing your previous posts....that's fine, you are entitled to believe in anything you want.
I am not calling for the lynching or murder of innocent people here.
But they need to be dealt with according to they way they operate...when they speak of luring people back to the cars where they have their weapons, that should be considered premeditation.
When they are passing out ice picks and knives, they are looking to cause mayhem.
That is not people I would consider law abiding.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The difference is again that no one is here,ding neo Nazis as good guys.

Yet over and over again we see the people with power, media, academic, and politics, defend, excuse or ignore the violence from antifa.

You bring up the group's fighting antifa, any evidence of these groups showing up to left wing speakers and beating innocent people?

Sure, many in this group are bad too, but it doesn't seem like they are out there saying we need to beat left wing speakers for hate speech.

And the terrible Nazis that say things like that are defended by almost nobody.

And we are lucky none of those attacked by antics have been killed.

But if things continue in this direction, we may see that yet.

I hope that the main stream defenders of these people wake up and realize how horrible and violent they are.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Listen...I know you have Liberal leaning ideals from seeing your previous posts....that's fine, you are entitled to believe in anything you want.
I am not calling for the lynching or murder of innocent people here.
But they need to be dealt with according to they way they operate...when they speak of luring people back to the cars where they have their weapons, that should be considered premeditation.
When they are passing out ice picks and knives, they are looking to cause mayhem.
That is not people I would consider law abiding.

Let’s assume that this video is 100% legit. What does it show? I’d estimate around 10 or so people “planning” violence.

When it is turned over to the police, does anyone imagine that on that basis they’re going to arrrest these folks? I know that’s what the entertainer/producer of the vid wants you to think ... but that’s not what happened.

This is the same reason any legitimate media group would have ignored it.

Actual evidence is required. There’s very little that is reliable here ... rather like Veritas vids.

In relation to what you suggested, before you enact justice on people... don’t you want to be sure they’re guilty?
edit on 28-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noyed

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We're clearly watching the evolution of yet another Weather Underground type group. Although I don't know if they are driven by Saul Alinsky type writing, but I suspect they may be. The Weather Underground evolved into a Marxist - Leninist type group under the leadership of people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Jeff Jones, and Celia Sojourn. I suppose it could be true that the these fanatics never left us and this is a continuation of that.

The fact that these dangerous people were even able to gain access to teach our children is chilling.

Ayers is a retired professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago

Ayers even bragged about getting away with it and never showed any remorse.

In 1991, she was hired by Northwestern University School of Law, as an adjunct professor of law with the title "Clinical Associate Professor of Law"..

...Dohrn now serves on the board of numerous human rights committees.

I remember walking away from the anti Vietnam War movement myself when the Weathermen types started taking over and preaching violence. Most people immediately separated themselves from them.

I suspect the case with ANTIFA is much the same, with most being just young people lacking adult critical thinking skills out because it's a fad, but mixed in are no doubt some very dangerous people and the things they do will get progressively worse as time goes on. The more they are scorned by society, the more they will self justify and become more and more dangerous and with the support of academia behind them feel like they are heroes and become genuine terrorists as did Dohrn and Ayers.

With some politicians and the media ignoring what's happening and even supporting them by giving them cover, the end game can't be good.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
To follow up on Mr. Crowders rather questionable history with videos ...

During the altercation, Crowder was punched several times by a union activist. A video of the incident released by Crowder was found to have been selectively edited, as Crowder cut footage of the alleged assailant being pushed to the ground and getting back up, right before throwing the punches at Crowder. Crowder then released an unedited copy of the video.

In March 2013, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III declined to press charges against anyone involved in the December 2012 altercation. According to Dunnings, his office was originally sent an edited version of the video of Crowder's altercation. However, upon reviewing the unedited version, the prosecutor's office decided not to pursue the case. Dunnings stated that "It's pretty clear the person that they wanted to charge was acting in self-defense.

Wiki - Stephen Crowder
edit on 28-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on 28-9-2017 by essentialtremors because: nvm

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
We need some McCarthyesque style witch hunters to root out these America hating clowns for the good of the country.

They were empowered by the Obama years, they will slink back into obscurity after eight years of Trump. These are the last dying gasps coming from the rat's nest We The People fumigated with Trump Raid.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I thought you ran over it with Old 46%, aka the Trump Train?

Mixed metaphors, tsk tsk.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

We did, and this is what came out of the Left's dying carcass, fumigation followed with generous applications of Trump rallies continuing to this day.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well worth the time to watch.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
when they go after the bill and malinda gates foundation donors or employees I'll label them as a terrorist organization.

they're the physical version of the anonymous group.
anon uses the same tactics, just virtually...

it really is interesting why law enforcement aren't doing 'more' to stop these 'anarchists'... interesting ain't it...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

We did, and this is what came out of the Left's dying carcass, fumigation followed with generous applications of Trump rallies continuing to this day.

Sheer poetry!

Reminds me of that treasured old standard "There once was a man from Nantucket" ...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

During the altercation, Crowder was punched several times by a union activist. A video of the incident released by Crowder was found to have been selectively edited, as Crowder cut footage of the alleged assailant being pushed to the ground and getting back up, right before throwing the punches at Crowder. Crowder then released an unedited copy of the video.

In March 2013, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III declined to press charges against anyone involved in the December 2012 altercation. According to Dunnings, his office was originally sent an edited version of the video of Crowder's altercation. However, upon reviewing the unedited version, the prosecutor's office decided not to pursue the case. Dunnings stated that "It's pretty clear the person that they wanted to charge was acting in self-defense.

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

Just shows that no matter what information is presented we need to be skeptical of it.

More things that make you go hmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

Just shows that no matter what information is presented we need to be skeptical of it.

More things that make you go hmmmmm.

It just seems that the right always create questionable information and videos.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We are all subject to confirmation bias.

The only way to avoid it is to try to discover the most accurate facts possible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join