It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
I tell you what I think they are. The story goes back eight years:

In 2009, state contractors for Illinois, (where I live), paved the road in front of my house. I photographed the process to have something to blog about. The contractor happened to see my blog and the complimentary things I said about the whole process and thanked me. About two weeks later, someone came through and added some things in the brand new road surface. It happened at night. I wrote to the contractor and informed him that somebody was digging up his new road to put things in it. He asked what kind of things and could I send a picture of them. I said yes. Here is the picture I sent him:

Those squares in the picture started appearing all over my area a couple years before I took this picture in 2009. You'd see one at intersections; just a couple here and there. Then a few months later, six months or something like that, you'd see three squares where before there had been one. But then they started appearing in other places along the highway. Then six months or a year or so later, there would be five squares where there had been three. And now they were next to bridges and I began to notice that the random ones I had seen on highways were always next to a road that turned off the highway or flowed into the highway - always intersection points. There is a four-way stop in the middle of my small town and there are 20 of these things - five at each stop, but they are in the lanes that move away from the stop. Jump to the last few years and now not only am I seeing them on the major roads that lead out of all the local towns, and literally everywhere, but they're showing up on every little street inside the little towns, and always where one road connects to another; at intersection points.

When the guy who works for this huge state contractor saw my picture of these things, he said he didn't know what they were but that he would find out and let me know. It wasn't long until he messaged me back and told me. He said they were small, (approximately 6 inches square), self-contained solar-powered electronic devices that were satellite controlled. Somebody suggested to me that maybe they were used to count traffic conditions. No. If that were the case, they still wouldn't be stringing those small, black hoses across the road to count cars. Which I have seen them still using lately.

Here's what I think they are and why they are located where they are. I think they will be used to "turn" off cars driving over them. We all know modern cars have technology built into them so they can be turned off remotely. We have seen reports of cars being stolen and then turned off to stop the thieves in their tracks. This technology exists. Now, older cars without this technology cannot be controlled in this manner. There was a program instituted during Obama's tenure in the White House to get older cars, (without this technology) off the roads - remember "Cash for Clunkers?" I wonder what that program was really for? (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.) When the time comes, what better way to control people and keep them in a certain area than by turning off their cars and preventing them from leaving the area? If every car dies at all the intersection points, that will clog all roads pretty quickly - people won't be able to get out and go somewhere to get food and food shipments can't get in.

Now these towers start appearing in the biggest cities? Mark my words, they will be used to shut down cars when the time comes.

Very interesting, kinda like EMP weapons. That makes total sense. When activated they could act like a forcefield of some type, scrambling the brains of any vehicle that comes close to them.......Unless the vehicle is equipped with something that blocks the EMP.....like military and law enforcement?????

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The only reason I can think as to why they are being so secretive about it, is they don't want to tip off potential terrors to what it does, so they can learn to bypass it.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know that many people don't like Alex Jones or Info Wars, but this video is discussing the issue of theses towers.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnybrown4792
When activated they could act like a forcefield of some type, scrambling the brains of any vehicle that comes close to them.......Unless the vehicle is equipped with something that blocks the EMP.....like military and law enforcement?????

Except that the entire roadway is likely to be blocked, not allowing any type of vehicle to be able to use it. That's my concern.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: johnnybrown4792
When activated they could act like a forcefield of some type, scrambling the brains of any vehicle that comes close to them.......Unless the vehicle is equipped with something that blocks the EMP.....like military and law enforcement?????

Except that the entire roadway is likely to be blocked, not allowing any type of vehicle to be able to use it. That's my concern.

Thats what im saying, like a forcefield. Get within a certain distance and it shuts you down. Id try running a super strong welding magnet over it and see what happens.....see if someone comes out to "fix" it. Or download a free WIFI SIGNAL APP on your phone and see if you can pickup any kind of signal from those things.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Interesting, thanks for sharing and good to know. One wonders what this is all about.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen In other words, anti-terror technology. Could that one day include facial recognition?

LOL, they're kidding right? One day? The new iPhone does live HD 3D facial mapping.....

At almost 6million bucks a pop these things can probably stand up and unfold into a Cyberdyne T800 if it sniffs explosives.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

you just repeated literally the exact same stuff from the original post. Did you just not bother to read it before you posted?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
$100M of tax payer $$$$!!

He better come up with an answer!!!!

😠😠😠😠😠😠

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I am sure that those people that have family in Puerto Rico, Houston, Key West, North West and other places that have lost everything, are not, nor should they be, happy with this use of tax payer's dollars.

It is funny how when it come to controlling us they seem to have an endless money supply. The moment the American people are in need, there is always the cry that there is no funding available.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
whats wrong with Facial recognition IN PUBLIC PLACES? you have no right to privacy outside your own home(except on your person itself) but your image is fair game.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
They serve a few purposes...maybe Li-Fi is getting setup. Would explain all the led's, or they could just be yet another upgrade to the massive military cyber network that some fear will become skynet. I think given the price tag and locations the likely option is you don't want to know.
edit on 9/30/2017 by milano because: Finished thought

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Speaking of Li-Fi.... Look who is backing development

Founded by Maite Brandt-Pearce and Mohammad Noshad in 2013, Charlottesville-based Li-Fi firm VLNComm has received backing from the US Department of Energy and the National Science Foundation. It has also been in talks with U.S. government agencies such as Lockheed Martin, with a plan to release a Li-Fi enabled product this year. 

www.techworld.com...
edit on 9/30/2017 by johnnybrown4792 because: Wrong link

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They smell for nuclear products and biological etc etc. idk what you call them.

a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
They serve a few purposes...maybe Li-Fi is getting setup. Would explain all the led's, or they could just be yet another upgrade to the massive military cyber network that some fear will become skynet. I think given the price tag and locations the likely option is you don't want to know.

Considering Li-Fi is typically for confined spaces, I sort of doubt that. It is / will be developed primarily for use indoors. Not outdoor on bridges.. it would be rather pointless there.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
whats wrong with Facial recognition IN PUBLIC PLACES? you have no right to privacy outside your own home(except on your person itself) but your image is fair game.

Doesn't mean it's right or something that shouldn't be challenged. M$ has image recognition software that has been used in such places as concerts.. town halls.. rallies.. etc. The ability to see who is happy.. and who is angry to a person is Orwellian level stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Salutations Again Above Top Secretions!

whats in the box?

ominous sci-fi lookin towers have gone up all over NYC bridges and tunnels all of a sudden and nobody's talking.
¿WHATS IN THE BOX?

If you want to know what they are, you only have to watch the TV series

"Person of Interest".

edit on 2-10-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nuke/explosive sniffer?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

¿WHATS IN THE BOX?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join