It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Boy Sentenced to 5 years in Prison

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You think this is harsh. The J20 protesters are facing 75 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: xuenchen

Why did you call him "Antifa" when the original article makes it clear he had nothing to do with them?

The only thing that he article says about the group that he was with is this:

Police identified Feller as among a group of about 20 anarchists who descended on downtown as peaceful May Day protesters spoke about a variety of social issues.

The article doesn't make a damn thing clear about him NOT being a part of Antifa, but it certainly implies that he was, since it was noted that he was among about 20 "anarchists" who began disrupting a protest that was peaceful up until then.

Remember, Antifa isn't supposed to have a leader and it's not supposed to be an organized group, it's all about an ideology and a cause.

Everything that is described in the story and admitted to by feller points to Antifa.

Care to explain how the article "makes it clear he had nothing to do with" Antifa?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Funny... in his photographs he looks like a White Supremacist. He also says he was not part of the "mob" and just got carried away. Well, at least justice was served in this case. Why did you call him "Antifa" when the original article makes it clear he had nothing to do with them?

Another source confirms.

Far left ‘Antifa’ rioter sentenced to 5 years in prison for torching cop car

It must be "True".

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There's a guy who deserves at least 5 years for attempted murder. Swinging a heavy steel bike lock at someone's head when they weren't even looking is so cowardly.

yea that struck me as kinda strange, he should have at least one charge of attempted murder. everybody that has any intelligence knows that a bike lock made out of metal weighing a pound or two, swung at someones head can kill. knowing that and still doing it in my book shows intent.

edit on 28-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Here he is on Target at 1:29.

I don't see him being handed the flare or encouraged to throw it in where he knows random people will be put at risk of serious harm. I wonder how he would react if a flare was unexpectedly thrown into a room he was in.

The birch would probably do him more good than going to crime school for five years.

corpun.com...

Though it does concern me that the policeman in the photograph has his jacket arranged in a way that may be intended to conceal a state of arousal.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

funny how he just happened to be carrying a bag full of flares when he got caught in the “mob mentality”.

from the OP link,

Feller admitted he was guilty and told detectives that he became part of the “mob mentality,” according to the affidavit.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That's a very lenient sentence for a terrorist.

People get longer for marijuana-related crimes, or so I hear.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Funny... in his photographs he looks like a White Supremacist. He also says he was not part of the "mob" and just got carried away. Well, at least justice was served in this case. Why did you call him "Antifa" when the original article makes it clear he had nothing to do with them?

Another source confirms.

Far left ‘Antifa’ rioter sentenced to 5 years in prison for torching cop car

It must be "True".

Except it is not a second source, it is a secondary source. A right wing blogger simply repeated the story reported by the TV station but inserted claims that he was with Antifa. In other words, he did exactly the same thing you did: distort the facts for propaganda purposes.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It's a start...

Question -
Whats up with the title? At 23 years old the term boy hardly applies.

really????....it's xuenchen, for christs sakes, what else do you expect?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Did he scream "down with Capitalism" as he was being arrested? Is he quoted as making any political statements? Was he wearing a ski mask? No? Then he wasn't part of the organized protest, was he? He claims to be a mentally ill drifter, and that is exactly what he looks like. If anything, he looks more likely to be a right wing nutjob... Note the fair complexion.
edit on 28-9-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Was he wearing a ski mask?

why yes he was, not only that he was carrying a bag no doubt the flares came out of when he got caught up in the “mob mentality”.
see the video that Kester posted six posts above, that he watched online before he was apprehended.

his words to cops,

Detectives showed him a photograph of the person who threw one of the flares and he replied: “I saw that online, and I knew I was (expletive),” according to a probable cause affidavit.

as i said funny he was carrying a bag over his shoulders which no doubt the flares came out of and a now i add a mask on his head when he became part of the “mob mentality”.

ETA:
apparently this wasn't his first time playing with flares at a protest.

In the Probable Cause documents obtained by KOIN 6 News, investigators said Feller was previously arrested March 29 for “lighting a road flare during a protest march.”
Police: Flare thrower admits being ‘f-ing idiot’

so if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck chances are it a antifa fascist.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If he was wearing a ski mask, how was he identified on the video?

ETA: The document does not state the manner of the protest march. He may have been a Neo-Nazi. If it walks like a duck....
edit on 28-9-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If he was wearing a ski mask, how was he identified on the video?

The defense lawyers must have asked the same question right?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

he admitted he did it to the cops, good enough for me.

plus in the article that i posted, it says that,

Investigators identified him as a suspect after reviewing video of the incident and receiving tips from the public. There was also evidence that reportedly linked him to the crime.

so i guess like eric "bikelock" clanton video and tips did him in.

here's a pic, showing him throwing in the flare.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The defense lawyers must have asked the same question right?

she might have wondered. but she knew he admitted it, so by the time she got there all she could do is work a plea deal which she seemed to do a good job on seeing how the feds dropped their case, and he only got 5yrs.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

nope he just gets caught up in the "mob mentally".

he was there with BLM, for the Quanice Hayes protest.

Six people were arrested during the protest. Hollis Laray Patrick McClure, 34, was arrested for disorderly conduct, Adebisi Ashley Okuneye, 20, was arrested for disorderly conduct and Damion Zachary Feller was arrested for disorderly conduct and reckless burning. He was seen burning a flare outside the Portland Building earlier in the protest. Tara Parrish, 46, was arrested for disorderly conduct. A 14-year-old male was also arrested for disorderly conduct.
6 arrested during downtown Quanice Hayes protest

if you go to the bottom of the article and look at the picture gallery you'll see blm signs and people wearing masks over there faces. betya dollars to doughnuts he had one on to.

this boy is just a all around sjw. that likes to play with flares when he gets caught up in the "mob mentally".

here is a link to the probable cause document, warning opens a PDF.
Feller Probable Cause

quack blm antifa fascist

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Once again, just because there were other political groups there does not mean he was a member of one of those groups. He does not fit the profile of either "black bloc" anarchists or Black Lives Matter protesters. He does fit the profile of a White Supremacist... a white drifter with a grudge against the system.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The slightest connection to "White Supremacist" would have been amplified 100x over in the MSM by now.

Especially in Oregon.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Once again, just because there were other political groups there does not mean he was a member of one of those groups.

sure he was just there wearing a mask and throwing flares at their rally's for sh@@s and giggles.

He does not fit the profile of either "black bloc" anarchists or Black Lives Matter protesters.Text

what, where there hell did you get that sh@@? show me a official profile of White Supremacist that they are mask wearing white drifters with a grudge against the system. other than the Klu Klux Klan most white supremacist want you to know who they are when they march. in fact even most klan keep their faces uncovered when they march. they to want you to know who they are. they are not afraid of who knows. plus many of them have tattoos and hold full time jobs.

He does fit the profile of a White Supremacist... a white drifter with a grudge against the system.Text

if not a grudge against the system,what the hell do you think the ""black bloc" anarchists or Black Lives Matter protesters" have? nothing but love?

and as for your post that he looks like a White Supremacist.

his mug shot from 2016.

Damion Zachary Feller
looks like your typical sjw blm antifa fascist to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The slightest connection to "White Supremacist" would have been amplified 100x over in the MSM by now.

Especially in Oregon.

no doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join