It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller seeks White House documents related to Trump's actions as president

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Technically they're aren't legally an enemy unless we are at war with them...

P.S. I don't have a dog in this race I think all politicians are scummy. I do however try to deny ignorance as best i can though.
edit on 20-9-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
...That's why I am waiting for the results and details of the investigation to come out before I make a judgement.

Well, Amen, eh?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Grambler
...That's why I am waiting for the results and details of the investigation to come out before I make a judgement.

Well, Amen, eh?

originally posted by: RickyD
Technically they're aren't legally an enemy unless we are at war with them...

There has been a continuum of cold wars and proxy wars since WW2. I do not view the Russian government as a friendly.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I view this investigation as one of the most embarrassing and desperate investigations to ever exist. Not only have they spied on the Trump campaign and you get absolutely no smoking gun that Trump colluded with Putin to hack/defraud the election so Trump can win, you have a team of 17 or so anti Trump lawyers looking through every nook and cranny of Trump world to find some kind of financial fraud. This is the most useless waste of taxpayer money to undermine and election that a kid at the DA that just got out of law school could have done for 60k a year.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Cold wars arent wars in the sense that war is declared...no government came out and said...The US declares cold war with Russia...its just a thing we call fighting an adversary by proxy.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
It's odd because 9/11 was grossly underfunded. You would think significant resources would have been used for such a paradigm-shifting event but only 15 million was spent on 9/11. Very odd indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Mueller is a partisan hack who is trying to dig up dirt on Trump using the cover of an investigation.

The Democrats are sick!

Umm, Mueller is a Republican, and the only person since J Edgar Hoover to serve more than a full term (10 years) as head of the FBI.

He's the real deal.

Whether he finds anything to turn over for prosecution is another matter entirely. But he's not a partisian hack, and with him involved it's a real, and serious, investigation.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mueller is a partisan hack who is trying to dig up dirt on Trump using the cover of an investigation.

The Democrats are sick!

If Mueller is pursuing "Obstruction of Justice" that implies that his Russia Witch Hunt didn't find any witches...correct?

No, he's searching everything, figuring out what charges are applicable and to who. Any, all, or even no charges won't come until the end of the investigation.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Kinda what you do when you're thrown into S**t. You look for a shovel, stick or anything. Most tinhorns don't ever think of using their bare hands. Usually, because they think they're "above" S**t. .. Kinda common place now days. Just look at Hillary, no s**t there.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Every and anybody can have "charges", "legal" or made up. I wonder who's "signing" his paycheck? Mueller ain't doing this out of "loyalty to the unoin" or on principle... In the big scheme of things? Nobody really cares. Normal people have bills to pay and work that needs done to get paid. This is "bread and circus". If what he's doing is found out to be true? It'll only lead into another rabbit hole. Then what? Somebody investigating Mueller? Lol! Don't get wrapped around the axle over this Sh*t! They're half a nation away.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The Democrats are sick!

If Mueller is pursuing "Obstruction of Justice" that implies that his Russia Witch Hunt didn't find any witches...correct?

No, he's searching everything, figuring out what charges are applicable and to who. Any, all, or even no charges won't come until the end of the investigation.

Your statement creates a visual. Mueller has a big white-board on the wall, with breaches of the law written on it.
1. Obstruction of Mueller
2. Money Laundering
3. Traitor to America
4. Trump Tower Safety Violations
5. Too Much Given to Charity
6. Jay Walking
7. ?
8. Patience...I'll think up something!

Mueller stands next to the Whiteboard and directs his team to find out if Trump, a family member, or associate broke law #1. When that witch-hunt come up empty, he tells them to move on to find a perpetrator for the next crime on the board.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
When it comes to politics and propaganda, our current ATS armchair analysts are a pathetic bunch that like to selectively apply their standards to what an investigation should entail.

Exhibit A:

As he should. We should expect the top investigators in the US to turn over every stone and find the absolute truth, no matter who is the focus of the investigation or their political affiliation.

Why didn't Comey apply the same level of scrutiny towards Hillary? Would that mean the FBI is also selective in how they apply their standards? Oh right... that's already been proven.

She lost, why can't you guys get over it?

There's another thread on ATS that stars off with "King Obama."

Obama hasn't been president for months lol....

Yeah. Let's talk about propaganda.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he's focusing extra special on #6a

"Jay walking with intent"

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah so is the congressional intelligence committee, The Senate intelligence committee,the FBI the CIA, the house ethics committee, the department of Homeland Security, the National Intelligence Service. Etc etc...

Yup. All those agencies and committees and still not one shred of evidence against Trump. Either he is a master criminal or all these alphabet agencies are treading water. According to liberals, Trump is a dumb orange baboon. So must be nothing.
edit on 20-9-2017 by HanSolo31 because: Correction

edit on 20-9-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The Democrats are sick!

Your statement creates a visual. Mueller has a big white-board on the wall, with breaches of the law written on it.
1. Obstruction of Mueller
2. Money Laundering
3. Traitor to America
4. Trump Tower Safety Violations
5. Too Much Given to Charity
6. Jay Walking
7. ?
8. Patience...I'll think up something!

Mueller stands next to the Whiteboard and directs his team to find out if Trump, a family member, or associate broke law #1. When that witch-hunt come up empty, he tells them to move on to find a perpetrator for the next crime on the board.

I'm pretty sure that this is why he's focusing on Manafort. Mueller needs to charge to someone with something in order to justify this charade, and Manafort looks good to him for some kind of financial crime. More than likely it'll be something minor like under-reporting his income, and it'll be a far cry from investigating Russian interference, but he'll go down for something-or-other.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I would recommend Mueller seek out CNN, Twitter and Whitehouse.gov.

They may even have kept track of his bowel movements.

Good thing too. That way we can weed out the Bull# from the rest of the #.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31

Yeah so is the congressional intelligence committee, The Senate intelligence committee,the FBI the CIA, the house ethics committee, the department of Homeland Security, the National Intelligence Service. Etc etc...

Yup. All those agencies and committees and still not one shred of evidence against Trump. Either he is a master criminal or all these alphabet agencies are treading water.
...or they're not finished yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think everyone can see pretty plainly what his intent was. To shut down the investigation.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That is what those trump lawyers ,who were overheard at a D.C. restaurant by New York Times journalists, were talking about.
Whether to just turn things over or make them subpoena them. I think they are cooperating.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: HanSolo31

Yup. All those agencies and committees and still not one shred of evidence against Trump. Either he is a master criminal or all these alphabet agencies are treading water.
...or they're not finished yet.

They've been spying on Trump and his people for a year now. If anything serious had been discovered, don't you think we'd have heard something by now? Like probably before the election? As it is, the Mueller investigation stinks of being a fishing expedition.
edit on 21-9-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join