It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Vampires' may have been real people with this blood disorder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Vampires are Italian and EU government officials, especially Italian presidents, and prime ministers, who used to lead a hunt for children in the balkans. (they couldn't fight against grown up Yugoslvs) They would go together with Nazi Alpini battallions carrying Wolves with them, to chase down and hunt children.

They put these children in cages and bring them to Italy for organ transfer to the Vampire political class. That's because due to Eugenics, the Italian political monsters, constantly need replacement parts for their rotting corpses.

The current political class in Italy is in fact maintained alive by their military handlers, who in case of missed organ procurement would lead them to death.

A prominent example is D'Alema who is notorious for getting children's liver as a meal. He always liked children liver for lunch !

Proof?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

In this video Prince Charles says he is descended from Vlad the Impaler (Dracula).

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It is not just about drinking blood.
Anyone heard of the drug 'Adrenochrome'? This drug is obtained from the blood of people who are experiencing intense fear.

He told me about a drug called adrenochrome that could produce a high beyond any other. And unlike those other drugs, there are no ill effects. Quite the contrary; there are substantial benefits from consuming it: greater health, increased vivacity, and a host of other, smaller effects. Combine those with an intense sense of euphoria and you have a substantial demand.

The issue is this: it is a derivative of the chemicals produced by the human body when it is under intense, immeasurable fear.

My former friend, who confessed his involvement during a fleeting crisis of conscience, insisted this was true and cited a number of dubious-looking studies and fake news sites. But then there were the photos.
www.reddit.com...
I first heard of this drug on this video (start at 22.30 to hear about it):

edit on 15-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It is not just about drinking blood.
Anyone heard of the drug 'Adrenochrome'? This drug is obtained from the blood of people who are experiencing intense fear.

He told me about a drug called adrenochrome that could produce a high beyond any other. And unlike those other drugs, there are no ill effects. Quite the contrary; there are substantial benefits from consuming it: greater health, increased vivacity, and a host of other, smaller effects. Combine those with an intense sense of euphoria and you have a substantial demand.

The issue is this: it is a derivative of the chemicals produced by the human body when it is under intense, immeasurable fear.

My former friend, who confessed his involvement during a fleeting crisis of conscience, insisted this was true and cited a number of dubious-looking studies and fake news sites. But then there were the photos.
www.reddit.com...
I first heard of this drug on this video (start at 22.30 to hear about it):

Hunter S. Thompson mentions a drug called Adrenochrome in his book/movie "Fear & Loathing in Las Vagas" In the book the drug comes from a living donor's adrenal gland and is supposedly totally fictional.

I did a bit of research into it many years ago finding that there is such a chemical but its psychoactive effects are debatable. Maybe there is more to it as i have been hearing more about it recently.... although it all sounds like a hoax to me

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DissociativeInfinity

Have you ever heard of the 'Fountain of the Eater of Little Children' situated in Bern Switzerland?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Vampirism or the blood disorder that leads politicians to becoming vampires, is mostly caused by a specific illness related to the Euro currency. Notoriously this illness affects European heads of state, especially royals, most notably, the Grand Duke of Luxembourg and other politicians that run France and Germany. For example, Pierre Moscovici, Olaf Scholz and Wolfgang Schaeuble ...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

You really are a political troll, I hope that Vlad pays you well for posting this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yes, the EU politician blood strain disorder ... reckoning is coming ! ... I wonder how will von der Leyen be able to run the EU already in the coming months ? ...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes it most certainly played a part in the lynching of a few poor ppl. Just like they did to women believed to be witches. But I doubt it to be the primary source of this myth.

"The belief in vampires stems from superstition and mistaken assumptions about postmortem decay. The first recorded accounts of vampires follow a consistent pattern: Some unexplained misfortune would befall a person, family or town — perhaps a drought dried up crops, or an infectious disease struck. Before science could explain weather patterns and germ theory, any bad event for which there was not an obvious cause might be blamed on a vampire."

So they suspected a person, often dead, to be the reason for all of this. And dug the poor soul up from his (or her) grave:

"As a corpse’s skin shrinks, its teeth and fingernails can appear to have grown longer. And as internal organs break down, a dark “purge fluid” can leak out of the nose and mouth. People unfamiliar with this process would interpret this fluid to be blood and suspect that the corpse had been drinking it from the living....Trying to kill vampires, or prevent them from feeding, was a way for people to feel as though they had some control over disease."

And then we mix it with other local folklore (like in Romania to mention only one) and tell some exciting scary stories and you have real living legend.

Source:
nationalgeographic.com
livescience.com

edit on 2019-7-23 by Chazam because: Spellcheck

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
its 1619 and the cold of winter. you will die if you dont find any kind of shelter.
a Mausoleum has room! so you hide in it.
you dont want to be seen so you sneak about.

you make even get in the coffin for more insulation.
if you do get seen they think you are the undead!

even to day your here about people a doctor
said is dead coming back to life.
now even You would scream if your dead friend got up!
so in the old days! they stake them.....

edit on 23-7-2019 by buddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join