It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Rodman says Trump’s “crazy,” offers advice on North Korea

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Minor correction: we don't have A President of "America". We have South, Central and North America (where B. Columbia is and you live).

Except you Canadians have a Prime Minister ...yet are still in America on the North American continent...

It's the little things... Sigh... Sorry.. Have a great day!

edit on 8-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I think the issue here is this:

The US government has draconian policies on all sorts of things, that permit mass incarceration, extrajudicial killing of citizens, and a judicial system which makes it damned near impossible for adequate justice to be bought against either the leader or leaders of the nation, any intelligence agency, police agency, or other government body responsible for causing death without due cause, a system which calls whistleblowers traitors (although the correct term is Patriot), a system which calls all who stand against a nationalist, totalitarian policy, an enemy of the state.

If the US government can (and it most certainly does) get away with creating and selling arms to terrorist networks across the whole globe, operating proxy armies to do its bidding for them, controlling markets by way of collusion with corporate partners, imprisoning people for reasons of profit, not to protect the public from an offender, making war for profit, not to defend ones borders from a genuine threat, if the US government can kill hundreds of thousands (at least) of innocent civilians, in a war which was illegal to begin with, and run entirely because it was making money for a few people at the top, then Lil Kim and his Teletubby friends, should be able to do whatever the hell they want in their own yard. At least their influence currently, extends only to the borders of their nation. The US has been pissing in everyone elses punch for years, and no one has taken them to task for it. Its well past time.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: RAY1990

Normally, i'd say no it isn't. But because of the Internet and technology, it's become our business. So watching someone like Kim destroy his own people and then toss nukes around at peril, to annoy the world around it, isn't something we can simply just ignore. We live in an age where ignorance is no longer bliss.

Are you American?

Are you aware of how many children starve and die in the streets from exposure due to our repressive regime?

North Korea is none of America's business. Neither is Syria. Nor is Iran. Or whoever happens to be in the sights of the MIC at the time.

All of you who campaign and cheer for warfare - I absolutely guarantee you pussies will NOT be the ones to sign up and go and fight the war of your dreams yourself, you'll want other people to go and do it for you.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Rodman is bordering on insanity, but in a way I think somehow he could help.

Yes his piercings are ridiculous (sure I gave myself a bridge bolt when I was 14, but that's not the point) If Rodman can help stop the butthurt between the US and NK then who's to argue?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Clinton, Trump and now this clown
a reply to: [post=22647873]Raggedyman[/post

LOL, the U.S. is losing it's marbles. Dennis Rodman as a negotiator, God help us all!

Maybe the CIA can have Rodman disguise his basketball as a bunker busting bomb,

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So Kim Wrong-Un asks American Dennis Rodman over to teach/play basketball, have meals and have a laugh, while at the same time threatening to bomb Rodmans country? ROFL

The CIA must be using Rodman to gain any information they can, no matter how useful or useless, it would be surprising if they weren't A camera in his shades, and a microphone in an earring or finger ring, perfect.

But, what if Kim gets out the wrong side of bed one day with Rodman on the receiving end of a tantrum? Death by artillery gun? Hard labour in one of Kims Gulags? It would be Rodmans own fault, but where would Trump stand on the subject of one of Americas famous stars being paraded as a prisoner and propaganda tool to try and goad/provoke Trump.
Would more or less effort be put into getting back Rodman compared to Otto Warmbier?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Media doesn't cover AFRICOM missions,they are TOO American and successful.
Tramp CANNOT succeed according to operation mocking bird MSM news,DON'T even get me started on ANY world news casts...
www.africom.mil...
Myanmar is INDIA'S house and they haven't asked for help.
edit on 8-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We'll said TrueBrit.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Trump's crazy? Um, yeah.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Burma is Burmese. Not Indian.

This is the problem with this friggin world..

Africom is successful at what exactly?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You'd HAVE to actually READ the articles before I could respond logically...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I got warnings with your link, I'd have to look later or find another source. I'll do that later.

I'm aware of American work in central Africa, troops, logistics and support... Anyways I'll check it out later.
edit on 9-9-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I heard from a guy who hit Sandinistas in the black about ALOT.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Trump's crazy? Um, yeah.

No more he palms a basketball, as he holds the world's balance in his hands.

edit on 23092330am302017Sun, 10 Sep 2017 01:23:48 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Really?!!? A guy, (a questionable, man) with earrings and photographed in girl clothes, is now some how, an international representative of America?..Really? I'll go with Trump's Idea. Before I'd give half a thought to Rodney's opinions... No men/man, of any nation, would want to be "represented" by a clown.. These idiots that think this is a "good idea"... Have a second thought comming! And that kind of "thought", is the very reason the "world community" doesn't take America seriously anymore!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You think, way to much! America is the U.S.A.! Canada is secure and so is Mexico. Because, "America" wouldn't allow either of them to be "invaded".

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We don't? I had no idea, but thank you for schooling me on what North Americans call each other.

I will have a great day, and here's to you!
edit on 10-9-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If Rodman could smooth over the friction between them, that would be really good at this point. I'm still on the side regarding the details and definitely unsure how i feel yet about where this is going.It seems a bit, strange and almost forced.
edit on 10-9-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well, at least Californians know they're safe and sound from any kind of ICBM rebuttal because that's where Crazy-As-A-Fox Rodman lives.

Kimmy ain't gonna bomb his favourite (and only) BFF.

And sorry to burst everyone's bubble but....

Rodman can't be a spokesman for anyone, he has a difficult time trying to form his words with that silly dogleash hook thingy hanging off his lip.

So it's a no-go for the Rodmeister.

Someone else will have to step in and save the world I guess...

Justin Beiber perhaps ??

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I couldn't see Kim bomb his best BFF, but you never know with these head strong types addicted to themselves, they're simply unpredictable.

Justin Beiber, has a much higher chance at becoming the rigged basketball. Who would suspect a Canuck? I smell canadian bacon ... bbl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join