It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should I Feel Bad for Illegals?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
isn't it all americans are immigrants?
I really dont get how can you be racist in somebody's country.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Are you a Christian?

Are you a doormat?

Have you offered ypur home to these illegal aliens?

Have you personally offered your job, your life savings and your children's future?

Am I door mat? not the last time I looked, really quite a silly and childish question. Are you a lamp or a door knob?
I haven't offered my job, but I have employed many immigrants.
If you can find me someone who has given their life savings to DACA kids, please do share.

See my post above for why I asked.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

And if they didn't do you think you should be the one to pay for their mistake?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

i just dont see how they can arrest me for doing something illegal, and at the same time want to aid these others in illegal activities. as i have said a thousand times illegal is illegal. if i have to pay for doing something illegal so should they and anyone aiding them is committing a crime as well. it is illegal to help someone do something illegal.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
conservative mindset in a nutshell... i've got mine so why should i give a # about you...

Enforcing the laws of our country is not a 'Conservative' idea.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Your question was much more childish. My question spotlighted that childishness.

Legal immigrants are not he same as illegal aliens.

I notice you did not specifically claim to employ illegals.

Did you hire illegals or immigrants?

Edit to add: BTW you might want to expand your vocabulary and look up the additional definitions of doormat.

edit on 6-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Um, ya? So? Get the green card, live in the US for five years (legally at this point), and then apply for citizenship. Did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: thesaneone

And if they didn't do you think you should be the one to pay for their mistake?

I can't answer that but I can say that they did follow the law, I'm also a duel citizen so this way if I ever decide to live in Europe I will know that I did it the legal way.

In this age their is no excuse.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Yes, you missed the fact that "Dreamers" don't have legal status, therefore they can't get a Green Card, therefore they don't have a path to citizenship.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Metallicus

That doesn't really address my point though. Blame whoever you want but why should you be punished for something you had no control over?

Doesn't the Bible say....

The sins of the father will be visited on the sons?

he father could have prevented many of the sins that his children and grandchildren would fall into had he led his family in obedience to the Law of God. The effects of this fatherly mismanagement would be felt by multiple generations because what has been sown will be reaped

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

What I just read by you "Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner" are you fingers stuck firmly in your ears also whilst you tantrum at me?

None of your business who I hire

Now dear, where are all these people who have given their life savings away to DACA kids you hysterically claimed exist?
edit on 6-9-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Governments can.. play, invade and loot other countries. But one race of immigrants hating another race of immigrants is plain silly. Not happy what's happening in your area due to immigrants? Please go back to your home country.

Zeeees these loosers makes me laugh.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Remind me again, what year was DACA passed? 2012? 16 years after she came across the border, right?

link   
a reply to: eletheia

The Bible also says this:
'The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

link   
a reply to: scojak

So? She didn't have a path to citizenship then either.

edit on 6-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So how many illegals can the USA accept before we start looking exactly like the countries where they fled from? Are we close to that point now? Maybe if we allow enough of these disadvantaged in and our country starts to resemble the 3rd world, they will self deport back from where they came from?

Why aren't people questioning the morals of these illegal aliens themselves? Why don't they clean up their own back yard? Wouldn't their comrades and family be much better served if these people stayed and fought for what they believe in instead of running away? Maybe if they stayed and fought for a better life, their countries would be a much better place in which to live in today's age.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Why don't they clean up their own back yard?

Exactly.

Those friggin Irish should have planted something more hardy than goddamn potatoes back home before they infested the United States. No body likes them anyway. Or the Germans. Or the Italians. Or the Poles.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Governments can.. play, invade and loot other countries. But one race of immigrants hating another race of immigrants is plain silly. Not happy what's happening in your area due to immigrants? Please go back to your home country.

Zeeees these loosers makes me laugh.

No one here is against LEGAL immigration.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Either way, her first arrest was in '08 which means she was not a DREAMER at that point, 12 years after she came over.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Leftist mindset in a nutshell...I don't have it so give it to me because I'm a whiny baby who deserves things because.

i'm a natural-born american citizen, so i'm hardly asking anyone to give ME anything regarding this particular issue.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join