It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Antifa Just Announced Their Next Target Set For Sept. 12… This Is A HUGE Mistake

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

If I were in that area, I think I'd be arming myself, or leaving. Doesn't sound like a good situation.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I must be more unique than I thought... Or "special"...
!

Because I am not, nor would I be, among that ten million. All I want from life for the next, or last, thirty or so of it, is to have a bit of land with a fishin' hole, some wild turkey (bottled and feathered), a nice comfortable little farm house/cabin up in the mountains to live my peaceful life, while potterin' about in my greenhouse/garden/both, and reading on my front porch or my easy chair.

Essentially, minding my own business. When your minding of my business interferes with that, then we're going to have an issue--and I don't want that, nor should you.

If y'all want to spend your time a screechin' and a hollerin' about things that really shouldn't, and in the long run don't, matter a wit--feel free. Just leave me out of it

Aye!
To live like a king.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Versus?

Since when is protesting a matter of some sort of match-up lol are we in twelfth grade

Apparently you don't watch the news much. It has been "versus" for a long time, since the anarchist (antifa) crowd has been attacking people, and recently a Nazi guy ran a bunch of people over.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Well don't worry Billy no one's asking you to be a hero.
All I know is that it takes two to create a ruckus. If everybody behaves properly then there can be such a thing as a peaceful protest. As long as the people who can't control their emotions stay home.

Dont antifa gang up and beat up defenseless and even physically ill people as well as throw bags of urine and feces. Also claiming theyve a right to physically assault anyone they disagree with because theyre nazis.

The other side has started to come prepared because antifa starts assaulting those who merely have a different opinion

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Is Kid Rock really that popular since he left New Metal(rap/rock), on the country side or what have you?

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Although to be fair I wouldn't waste my time protesting Kid Rock. Being anywhere even remotely close enough to hear a single note played by Kid Rock is Hell on Earth

Hey. It could be worse. It could be an ICP concert.

The Jugalos are marching on DC Sept 16th I've heard. Seriously.

Link

Isn't it "just about them", don't think they are marching against anything but the discrimination they claimed put against them but have also heard there might be Neo Nazi presence? Or is AntiFa upset with them too?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Detroit ? Didn't they host a Democratic Convention back a few years ago. If this is the place I am thinking of, things got a little out of hand then too.
I am not prone to attend such events, as well as living a good distance away, but if I were to go I would "arm" myself with a couple of cans of yellow spray paint. This would be used to mark anyone who assaulted me by spraying the paint onto their goggles and bandanna covering their faces. This may even force them to take down their mask so the can breathe and let you see their faces and later identify them. Of course, it would not be a good thing if some of the paint got sprayed into their eyes because this is very unpleasant.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The left complain that the confederate flag is a symbol of hate, because they had a civil war and were backed by slavery , well by that logic so is the US flag a symbol of hate , its objective relativism the US flag today is still considered a symbol of hate given to the numbers of dead they have left around the world .

So if its goodbye confederate flag then surely all flags must go

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

He may not be the best musician, but give the man some credit. He played all instruments on his first album. Now he can afford studio musicians. I've been playing guitar and bass since I was 9 and no way could I make it through a track on drums. he's a true jack of trades when it comes to music. Gotta give him his props there.:
edit on 7-9-2017 by Cooper505 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Vegan ISIS at it again.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is ANTIFA finished with removing all the Confederate symbols from America?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Just wait until they go to far and the government steps in with military, curfews, no more rights, no more freedom etc etc. Bet your arse it's coming! This is where Antifa (terrorist] is leading us.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

its funny how antifa are so PRO US against the perceived confederacy rising again , accept they fail to realise that the biggest fascists going are the corporate entities protected by the US government .

Im willing to bet those stars will be replaced by the logos of the companies that rule the US

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Not a king. I'll settle for gentleman farmer. King implies lording it over someone(s)...I've not interest in that what so ever.

Just my own little patch of heaven, and to be left alone in it if I so choose.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

What I find funny is he is NOT a "Detroit native".

Robert Richie was born and raised in Romeo, MI.

I lived in Port Huron several years ago, my land lord there lived in the same neighborhood as him.
Richie was a loud mouthed troublemaker as a kid, too.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I live right up the road and work down here in the D. The left will never be happy. Detroit was a sewer before Illich and Gilbert got here. What exactly are they protesting? They want the sewer back?

Make no mistake, the new money here will protect their own. Gilbert has his own huge security detail (Bed Rock Mgt) protecting his holdings and I am sure they will team up with Illich holdings to keep these lunatics in the penalty box.

If you decide to come down, let me know. We can get some popcorn and talk ATS while we watch..

edit on 8-9-2017 by Scifi2424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

This will not go well for them and here's the reason.

Detroit is being rebuilt currently by multiple billionaire's locally and from around the world. Detroit police, state, county, and federal officers patrol the downtown area like it's a newborn baby.

Detroit's image will not be tarnished by these people I can 100% guarantee it no matter what happens the news will get quashed, or distorted to keep the City of Detroit in a upward moving position.

The OP is correct they picked a bad target this time, and it will not end well for them.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

How about it, ATS, do you guys see this going over nice and peacefully? Or do you se it going over like a lead balloon?

some far right snowflake will get triggered and swing a punch then get the beatdown he deserves.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

How about it, ATS, do you guys see this going over nice and peacefully? Or do you se it going over like a lead balloon?

some far right snowflake will get triggered and swing a punch then get the beatdown he deserves.

And then they who beat him will be utterly demolished.

Cause they TRULY deserve it.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

"Whose land? Our land!"
"Jews will not replace us!"
"Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy!"

You spilled a little Kool-Aid on your black bandanna.....better suck it up before it dries and shows itself to be the jingoistic commie garbage that it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well today is the day and I'm hearing crickets... any one know if this circus is actually going down?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join