It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Arrested at Trump Tower After DACA Announcement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Get em outta here.

MAGA > DACA

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: smurfy

Existing immigration law. That is the law that the DACA Executive Order bypassed by providing a temporary stay of immigration enforcement for qualified illegal immigrants.

That federal law.

It's a discretionary arrangement, (you know, a bit like those Nazis that were allowed in) and It wasn't legally challenged, while the expansion of it was though..there is a standing injunction on that part.

What's with the Nazi fixation??

Crimeny...we are not talking about that 70 year old situation, now are we? Can you stick to the topic at hand please.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
well well

Nine Illegal Immigrants Arrested at Trump Tower Protest in NYC

Just moments after Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that President Donald Trump is rescinding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, nine illegal immigrants and three US citizens were arrested near Trump Tower in NYC for sitting in the road and blocking traffic.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
well well

Just moments after Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that President Donald Trump is rescinding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, nine illegal immigrants and three US citizens were arrested near Trump Tower in NYC for sitting in the road and blocking traffic.

A planned stunt to sway people via the MSM. They become martyrs "for the cause". The MSM will completely ignore the fact that these people were here against the federal immigration law of the United States and play up the fact that these poor suffering people now will be deported t a country they don't know or understand the language.

Where were they for the past X years when they had the change to become legal citizens?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What law? the protest is against something that is yet to happen.

Good point. But helping illegal immigrants evade ICE is working counter what the federal government wants to do. Hence Federal funding. There is also no law that stops federal funding.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Existing immigration law. That is the law that the DACA Executive Order bypassed by providing a temporary stay of immigration enforcement for qualified illegal immigrants.

That federal law.

It's a discretionary arrangement, (you know, a bit like those Nazis that were allowed in) and It wasn't legally challenged, while the expansion of it was though..there is a standing injunction on that part.

Crimeny...we are not talking about that 70 year old situation, now are we? Can you stick to the topic at hand please.

I'm the one who is on topic, you are the one that is off, since you didn't reply to my statement in good order, just rattle on about fixations.

I do find it odd though..since you mention the Nazis back to me ...those that are war criminals that is, and are still living...those Nazis who may have left America in fairly recent times, still get their social security paid to them by the US. I just wonder if those quite young people that Trump wants to kick out, will still get their social security paid as well?

edit on 5-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

That federal law.

I'm the one who is on topic, you are the one that is off, since you didn't reply to my statement in good order, just rattle on about fixations.

I do find it odd though..since you mention the Nazis back to me ...those that are war criminals that is, and are still living...those Nazis who may have left America in fairly recent times, still get their social security paid to them by the US. I just wonder if those quite young people that Trump wants to kick out, will still get their social security paid as well?

Let's see. How many of these quoted 800,000 illegals have key national security skills in advanced rocketry, nuclear physics, etc.. that might be able to assist the MIC to defeat ISIS in our wars or advance our energy technology? If any do, then I would be willing to entertain the idea of a presidential pardon for those particular individuals and provide a path to citizenship. That could be part of that comprehensive immigration reform that congress is now charged with getting done.

How many of the 800,000 do you think qualify as the former Project Paperclip Nazi scientists did (a fact you brought into this conversation by the way)?

edit on 9/5/2017 by Krakatoa because: spelling and clarification

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

What law? the protest is against something that is yet to happen.

Good point. But helping illegal immigrants evade ICE is working counter what the federal government wants to do. Hence Federal funding. There is also no law that stops federal funding.

Thanks for a proper reply, but as far as I know nearly all DACA funding is paid for by the applicant.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

They aren't eligible for SS benefits.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Get em outta here.

MAGA > DACA

Why not just let them apply for citizenship, with the years here counting for "fast track" acceptance. (Not including the criminals, of course.)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That federal law.

Let's see. How many of these quoted 800,000 illegals have key national security skills in advanced rocketry, nuclear physics, etc.. that might be able to assist the MIC to defeat ISIS in our wars or advance our energy technology? If any do, then I would be willing to entertain the idea of a presidential pardon for those particular individuals and provide a path to citizenship. That could be part of that comprehensive immigration reform that congress is now charged with getting done.

How many of the 800,000 do you think qualify as the former Project Paperclip Nazi scientists did (a fact you brought into this conversation by the way)?

your showing your ignorance are you not...did I say they were rocket scientists?....not that it should have mattered, in fact the vast majority I referred to..as well as 'rocketeers', were those who got their hands dirty with dead bodies.
edit on 5-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

But Nazis are!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

That federal law.

What an insightful response!

You must be proud.

Seems you don't like the truth, do you?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Or better yet NY rejects federal aid.

I don't believe that would happen.

But yea Trump kicks it where this thing belongs, to congress, but the constitutional move is not respected.

Yeah he gave them 6 months to do their job, or he will do it for them.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Thanks for a proper reply, but as far as I know nearly all DACA funding is paid for by the applicant.

I found this. I don't even want to guess if it reliable or not, but if it is true Trump will get a win either way.

REPUBLICANS TELL DEMOCRATS: 'WE'LL GIVE YOU DACA IF YOU FUND TRUMP'S BORDER WALL'

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But Nazis are!

Yeah and how many white people were killed by those Nazis ?

So much for the "white supremacy" agenda eh.

edit on Sep-05-2017 by xuenchen because: yippcrits

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

They probably will retire very well off.. like a lot of the immigrants from India are doing. No need for Social Security.

People born in this country whine about everything that doesn't even affect them, for decades, and end up retiring flat broke.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

well well

A planned stunt to sway people via the MSM. They become martyrs "for the cause". The MSM will completely ignore the fact that these people were here against the federal immigration law of the United States and play up the fact that these poor suffering people now will be deported t a country they don't know or understand the language.

Where were they for the past X years when they had the change to become legal citizens?

The narrative changed with the relaxation that all was good! Don't worry about laws...the Obama administration bent every last one of them to ensure the democratic way of life.....FOR ALL....but MORE for those that actually mattered..

At the time....

They are becoming extinct.... sad....so sad....

Maybe the job market can CORRECTLY adjust and we may see certain jobs become available again..

I'm not banking on it as these things take time obviously..

However, with a society used to instant results, you can see why we can't find even ground!!

We mix our internet connection with our human connection.

Obviously, one wins above the other as it pertains to institutionalized narcissism.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They probably will retire very well off.. like a lot of the immigrants from India are doing. No need for Social Security.

People born in this country whine about everything that doesn't even affect them, for decades, and end up retiring flat broke.

Yup.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Where's the MSM today ?

Thousands Protest in Chicago After Trump Ends DACA

Thousands of protesters took to the streets of Chicago Tuesday to protest President Donald Trump’s decision to end the Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
The demonstrators gathered at Federal Plaza downtown about 5:30 p.m. were planning to march toward Trump Tower, according to a group’s Facebook post claiming to have organized the event.

<< 1    3 >>

join