It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marchers head from Charlottesville to Washington to protest white supremacy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Fascists unanimously hanging themselves by the neck, using their flags as rope. Apologists for fascism cutting out their own tongues in disgust at what they have permitted, appeasers signing themselves into the care of the mental health system, upon realising their incompetence to manage their own affairs, leave alone comment or act sensibly in matters pertaining to politics.

That's freggin FASCIST.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm against any type of group that thinks one race is superior

But seriously where are these mass white racists running rampent? I live in the south and I see Trans minorities and all religions just living and in actual peace. Liberals have this idea we've regressed to the 60s

Basically these people want one party and cultural Marxism.

I won't choose communism to beat fascism.

Yea, haven't seen any white supremacists since the Blues Brothers knocked a bunch of them off a bridge. Until Charlottesville, guess a couple knew how to swim.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Last time I saw some white supremacists was on a tv show called Banshee.

But they were paid actors.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: bluesjr

Last time I saw some white supremacists was on a tv show called Banshee.

But they were paid actors.

You havent heard? ANyone who is against the democrats is a fascist these days.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Iv seen and met plenty ... u wont see them at rallys and u wont find them preaching ... u will find them where many x cons are low income naborhoods working bad jobs or selling drugs ... and jail ofcourse

No one will be protesting thease types ... they are the low lifes of our society

Tho i do imagin in u ever saw a protest at the tralirpark it be meet with shotguns and firebombs

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a nation who elected obama twice, and both times won the popular vote is now all of a sudden getting over run with white supremacy?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
a nation who elected obama twice, and both times won the popular vote is now all of a sudden getting over run with white supremacy?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's almost like a backlash or something.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Must be nice to have a job where you can be like hey I'm not coming in today oh yeah well cuz you know politics.

What are they all hot dog vendors from UCLA?

#HotDogMoney

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I wonder how many should be looking for jobs instead.

This is there job....Paid agitators!!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The big questions everyone is not asking are. . .

Did they pack sandwiches? Or are they going to eat at diners along the way? Did they pack toilet paper?

And did they bring talcum powder for the chaffing?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Liberals love their symbolic walking...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

"A deprecatory word here against the attempts, that have lately been made, to find the origin of justice on quite another basis—namely, on that of resentment. Let me whisper a word in the ear of the psychologists, if they would fain study revenge itself at close quarters: this plant blooms its prettiest at present among Anarchists and anti-Semites, a hidden flower, as it has ever been, like the violet, though, forsooth, with another perfume."

- Nietzsche

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I thought everyone on the Right was supposed to be super successful. It's amazing how few of them are familiar with the common benefit that comes with a full time job called vacation days.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I wouldn't know I'm not on either gay ass side.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

It's no longer "reds under the beds" but "Racists behind your curtains".
Same rhetoric
Same fear mongering
Different target

Many fear that which disagrees with their own beliefs. It makes for a great back pocket attack by claiming if you do not believe what I believe, you are a Racist. The fact that you might not be is irrelevant. Same baseless claims as done during the McCarthy era of commies everywhere.

People need top open their eyes. This is history repeating itself, but with white not red.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
so white supremacists march and they deserve their free speech and we should just ignore them, but if people march for any leftist reason then suddenly it's silly season on ATS?

i'm starting to get the flavor of this place, and it tastes pretty rotten

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They dont get that its always the case that after communists take over there is always a bloody purge that follows shortly on. Truth is the most dangerous thing for communist leadership is..........success!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

so white supremacists march and they deserve their free speech and we should just ignore them, but if people march for any leftist reason then suddenly it's silly season on ATS?

i'm starting to get the flavor of this place, and it tastes pretty rotten

Do you see anyone impeding their free speech? No?

The proper use of free speech is criticism, debate, more speech, not counter-protesting and disruption.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Criticism is now "hurt speech" and we can't do that anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Criticism is now "hurt speech" and we can't do that anymore.

Literally violence.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join