It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller
Any tard can be a mason.. When people talk about evil Masons they aren't talking about the street team. They are talking about something totally different. Not grandpa club. Not honorary junior mason strictly symbolic minion sideshows.

No one thinks lonely grandpa's are ruining the world by building temples around the globe and creating false religions to enslave the minds of the ethnic races. We know you losers arent doing that. You just admire the work of those who do.

But the illuminati is indeed a local rap group i can join if i sell enough drugs. And then i will be bulletproof and running banks and kidnapping children.

Ahh, the ever present reference to "them". No, "them" is not us. We are us. We are not "them". "they" are bad men. We oppose "them". How is it you know about "them"? Did you read it no the internet, or perhaps learn about "them" on youtube? "They" have had great success making videos explaining who "they" are. But remember, "they" are not us, so spread the word, spread it everywhere. "they" are counting on "you".

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
There are certain qualifications, such as...being sane...

Ruh-oh Shaggy, guess we figured out why some people on ATS never made the cool kids club.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is it true that in order to become a Freemason you need to believe in a single Divine Creator?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent
Is it true that in order to become a Freemason you need to believe in a single Divine Creator?

Supreme Being.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And how is "Supreme Being" defined exactly?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

Noun

1. Supreme Being - the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe;

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

And how is "Supreme Being" defined exactly?

A creator. It's intentionally left ambiguous for inclusion reasons. If you believe something greater than ourselves created all that is, you have fulfilled that requirement. (IMHO)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Hmm, sounds awfully close to the definition of God.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Today, there are several varying streams of Masonic Tradition.

According to Regular Freemasonry of the Grand Lodge systems of the U.S., Prince Hall, United Grand Lodge of England, and their recognized affiliates, membership requires one to believe in a higher power, i.e., supreme being.

According to the Grand Orient systems of Continental Freemasonry, Co-Freemasonry, and Women’s Freemasonry, many Orders allow freedom of conscious to their members, admitting theists, polytheists, deists, spiritualists, agnostics, materialists, atheists, and nihilists of all walks of life.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Interesting.

But I cannot see nihilists joining Freemason lodge...although, anything is possible in our current world I guess.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yes, the word God is not a name, another way of saying God, is

Creator,

Supreme Being,

Bruce,

and lets not forget

Evan.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

That's the point.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Sahabi

Interesting.

But I cannot see nihilists joining Freemason lodge...although, anything is possible in our current world I guess.

That’s one reason these streams of Masonic Tradition are viewed as “Irregular” by Regular Grand Lodge Freemasonry.

A complete nihilist probably wouldn’t be very interested in Freemasonry, however, a partial nihilist could find interest in the Craft. For example, the “International Order of Freemasonry for Men & Women, Le Droit Humain”, works to the glory of the Great Architect of the Universe and/or to the perfection of humanity. In this way, a member may choose their own personal Masonic focus, whether it be one of a metaphysical nature, a self-improvement orientation, or if by philosophy, morals, ethics, philanthropy, or humanism, etcetera.

edit on 1/18/18 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Today, there are several varying streams of Masonic Tradition.

According to Regular Freemasonry of the Grand Lodge systems of the U.S., Prince Hall, United Grand Lodge of England, and their recognized affiliates, membership requires one to believe in a higher power, i.e., supreme being.

According to the Grand Orient systems of Continental Freemasonry, Co-Freemasonry, and Women’s Freemasonry, many Orders allow freedom of conscious to their members, admitting theists, polytheists, deists, spiritualists, agnostics, materialists, atheists, and nihilists of all walks of life.

You should come visit our Lodge (In South Africa lol).
I'm in the Irish Constitution (292 I.C), but our actual building is run by a trust so we have two lodges from the Grand Lodge of South Africa, two from the Grand Lodge of Scotland, one from the Grand lodge of Ireland and Three from the Grand Lodge of England that all meet on different days. We also have the York Rite and Scottish Rite meeting there as well.
It's nice to visit other constitutions as each is slightly different, but the core remains the same.
Some differences: Irish don't button their tuxedo jackets up and have to wear bowties, the English wear Ties as opposed to bow ties etc.

There was talk about 33rds etc much further up in this post.
Funny how any non Mason who knows of somebody who "might" be a Mason suspects they are a 33rd degree Mason.

And to your original post, I too love being a Mason

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: snowbeast

How are the South African Masons planning on tackling the water shortage crisis in the country?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I live in a high rain fall area, but saw on the news today 35 trucks are traveling in convoy to relieve the water shortage in other areas.
With regards to how are the Masons planning to resolve it, I am not sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
They're going to have a potluck, write a donation check, and then get home by 8 for bed.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

How are the South African Masons planning on tackling the water shortage crisis in the country?

We're gonna blast the whole country with HAARP, obviously.

Why in the world is it our job to fix your water problem? What are you doing about it?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I don't manipulate world affairs, what do you want me to do about it?

Also, I don't live in South Africa, was just curious on the intentions of the SA Freemasons.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't manipulate world affairs...

Neither do we, those are just conspiracy theorist's wet dreams.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join