It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Have you been to Denver International airport as well?

I'm there usually twice a month, fantastic airport.

Have they taken down the murals?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Have they taken down the murals?

For some time now.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
I've been there a few times to investigate and study different aspects of the monument. It's a truly stunning site.

What is so stunning about declaring that population should be maintained at 500 million?
I agree that it is stunning - as in this was not cheap and was not done by just anyone - sounds like there is an agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you suppose that if you are a mason that you will be one of the 500 million? And not one of the six and a half billion?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Do you suppose that if you are a mason that you will be one of the 500 million? And not one of the six and a half billion?

Huh?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Do you know about the 'Georgia Guidestones'?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Do you know about the 'Georgia Guidestones'?

Yeah, I think they're retarded.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You claim that you are a master mason and all you can say is 'I think they're retarded'??

In what way are they retarded? Whatever that means.
They sure as hell were not designed by anyone retarded and who ever put them up wants them to stay - they obviously have much power.

edit on 4-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You claim that you are a master mason and all you can say is 'I think they're retarded'??

Why? Are Masons supposed to have some deep insight into those moronic things?

In what way are they retarded? Whatever that means.

Because people get all misty eyed over them and attribute a much deeper meaning to something some guy set up on private property.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I posted this earlier in the thread - just before you joined in.

The grand unveiling of the Georgia Guidestones occurred on March 22, 1980, more than 30 years ago. Yet, very little awareness of it really circulated, until maybe 2005 when the environmental movement became such a hot topic. Throughout this time, though no one knows who actually commissioned its construction; all that is known is that a man by the name of R.C. Christian wanted to build it. “R.C.” is most likely short for “the Rose and Cross” of Rosicrucianism, which is simply the precursor to what is known as Freemasonry today. Not surprisingly a tablet not too far from the monument reads, “Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason”, which echoes the writing of one Thomas Paine, a prominent 18th century Freemason.
scribol.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That's called speculation. Let me know when you have something factual.

Oh, and Masonry is much older the Rosicrucianism.

edit on 4-11-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Who owns the private property that the guidestones are on?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The Mullinex family.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

How would you know that for sure?

Christian delivered a scale model of the guidestones and ten pages of specifications.[2] The five-acre[2] land was apparently purchased by Christian on October 1, 1979,[3][4][non-primary source needed] from farm owner Wayne Mullinex.[2] Mullinex and his children were given lifetime cattle grazing rights on the guidestones site.[2] The monument was unveiled on March 22, 1980, before an audience variously described as 100[5] or 400 people.[2] Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County.
en.wikipedia.org...
Are you saying that this is not true?

Let me know when you have something factual.

Where do the real facts come from? Where would we have to go to find out what is really true?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Did you notice there are no links to this alleged land sale? Also, I am not here to do your homework, if you want to find out if someone other than the Mullinex family owns the land go to the Elbert County hall of records and pull the property deed, it's free.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did you notice there are no links to this alleged land sale? Also, I am not here to do your homework, if you want to find out if someone other than the Mullinex family owns the land go to the Elbert County hall of records and pull the property deed, it's free.

So are you saying that it is a fact that the Mullinex family own it? Or you are not so sure and would only know if you pull up the property deed?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So are you saying that it is a fact that the Mullinex family own it?

It is a fact that the land they are on is the Mullinex family's until someone proves otherwise, which they havent, as evidence by the dead links.

edit on 4-11-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Do you then believe that it was the Mullinex family that designed and paid for and built the guidestones?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

originally posted by: Sahabi

Of course I know of them. I've been there a few times to investigate and study different aspects of the monument. It's a truly stunning site.

What did you discover when you investigated them?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Why 'of course'?
Not everyone knows of them - is it 'of course' because you are a Freemason?

Nothing to do with my Masonic membership,... but it has everything to do with the fact that I am a long-time active member of ATS, and there have been ump-teen threads and discussions about the Guidestones on this forum.

Have you been to Denver International airport as well?

I have, several times as well. But I never had the opportunity to view the murals in real life before they were removed.

Do you suppose that if you are a mason that you will be one of the 500 million?

I sincerely and honestly opine that this is an incorrect interpretation of the Georgia Guidestones.

According to my sincere and honest opinion, the Guidestones are not calling for depopulation at all,..... but instead,.... the Guidestones are meant to survive our Society in the event of a cataclysm,.... much like how ancient rock-carvings, monoliths, and megaliths outlived the societies that created them.

To me, the Guidestones are a hope and beacon for an extremely far-off future,.... one in which small pockets of humanity are left to repopulate and rebuild after a dramatic global fall.

To me, the semantics and concepts associated with the Guidestones is more formatted for the restart of a society, rather than rules to impose on current societies. It is a monument urging us into an ideal social creation, not a social destruction.

What did you discover when you investigated them?

I found a beautifully crafted monument strengthened by wise ideals. The proportions of this hill-top monument are well-balanced and pleasing to the eye. With expertise, accuracy, and precision, the monument incorporates many geometric formulae and key astronomical alignments. The languages included, the ideas expressed, and the knowledge embodied is illustrative of a desirous hope to reach out a helping hand of guidance to lost souls in the extreme future.

I find the totality of the monument to be awe-inspiring, uplifting, and one that provokes hope. But that's art and architecture,... it all speaks to everyone differently. But these are all my personal and honest feelings on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join