It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley protest, Bay Area Rally Against Hate live feed(s)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I also heard them chanting -
"When Nazis attack!!!"
"We fight back!!!"
"When cops attack!!!"
"We fight back!!!"

Not one mention of when Muslims attack.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

How many Anti-fa members do you think there are?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

The Nazi's are an overhyped boogeyman.

I mean seriously when was the last violent Nazi attack?

I am not on the side of those morons either but what the hell are these people even going on about?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: toysforadults

I also heard them chanting -
"When Nazis attack!!!"
"We fight back!!!"
"When cops attack!!!"
"We fight back!!!"

Not one mention of when Muslims attack.

Why would they mention Muslims?

They have nothing to do with the protests, except there may be some in the crowd protesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Why WOULDN'T they mention a group of people responsible for attacks that happen world wide for centuries?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

What about those fighting ISIS right now

International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why WOULDN'T they mention a group of people responsible for attacks that happen world wide for centuries?

Because they have nothing to do with the purpose of the protest.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Are these the same bastards who labeled President Trump as "callous" for attending to U.S. Government business, while Hurricane Harvey is devastating a section of the United States?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

And neither do Nazis. White supremist. White nationalists. Bernie supporters. Anti fascists. Proud boys. Alt Knights.

Follow the money guy. Who keeps paying these black masked rioters? That's what this is all about.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

What about those fighting ISIS right now

International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces

What about them? Is ISIS in America trying to restrict our freedoms and abolish the constitution?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
just when the number of hate groups were at an all time low and they were losing membership faster than they needed to sustain themselves...
why did all you liberal idiots have to inflame the situation like this?

now because of you people are going to become paranoid and hate groups are going to spread like wildfire, not only that but a new form of anti-liberal groups are going to show up because your actions are making more mainstream people afraid and fearful of their careers being ruined, their social lives being ruined, having their free speech trampled on, their history being threatened, their race being targeted, all for being white, being southern, being conservative, being libertarian, being patriots, or whatever reason you can think of.

good job sowing the seeds of a future civil disaster you selfish fools, you had the chance to do a great thing for america but once you gained power of the establishment you started abusing that position and you keep pushing the limits, you squandered your chance to change america for the better and you are going to face a backlash because you've gone too far.

remember these words: you had your chance but you ruined it.

All time low, recent source?

Sources say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

The Nazi's are an overhyped boogeyman.

I mean seriously when was the last violent Nazi attack?

I am not on the side of those morons either but what the hell are these people even going on about?

Seriously it has been shared just recently, not for the first time either. Lemme guess you don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

And neither do Nazis. White supremist. White nationalists. Bernie supporters. Anti fascists. Proud boys. Alt Knights.

Follow the money guy. Who keeps paying these black masked rioters? That's what this is all about.

Who's paying them? Where's the money trail?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
And now people on the ground are saying the cops stood down and did not do what they promised to the protest organizers. 50+ police stand down as patriots are being put in the hospital. Yup. Peace is what the left is looking for. Love Trumps hate my a$$.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Look on Craigslist. Not hard to find the info you seek.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Patriot Prayer's support of "March Against Sharia" earlier in the year

Also in the mix: an alt-right group called Patriot Prayer is coming up from the Portland area to participate in the anti-sharia march. Members of Patriot Prayer showed up in Seattle on May Day for a showdown with anti-fascist protesters, and there were a number of scuffles and arrests. Some aligned with Patriot Prayer came dressed in armor and carried weapons.

Source

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

maybe not all-time but before 2016 there were nearly 100 less hate groups in total and i imagine it has grown again more recently, but you've not understood what my point is...

statistics wont tell you the whole story and this route being taken by liberals is only going to increase hatred and create more conflict.

i'm not arguing facts, i understand human nature and i know that once hatred and conflict begin it can last a thousand years when you try to silence one side, it never ends until one side is dead or until both sides compromise and back down.

this route could very well destroy america if they can't control themselves with their mutual hatred and paranoia.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Thanks for that. I'll have to look them up and offer my support.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere
Right? Look at the Shia and Suuni.

Also, you can only call half of America Nazis before the backlash happens. But. That's the end game. Profit in war, brought to you by CNN.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: 4003fireglo

Look on Craigslist. Not hard to find the info you seek.

Should I use any particular search string?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join