It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Logic: Charles Barkley Labeled "White Supremacist"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes, Charles Barkley is a Black "White Supremacist" because he will not "play ball" with the leftest identity politic theme. This is what happens when someone disagrees with the Left's policy.... they are racists white supremacist... because they won't fall in line with the Left's thought policy.

Yeah, The Article Author don't sound racist at all does he?

www.theroot.com...

Is there anyone who thinks that Barkley’s statements about race reveal anything other than his repeated willingness to throw black people under the bus for our stupid unwillingness to assimilate into whiteness?

To be clear, these aren’t solutions for or by white people. Instead, they are the imaginings of black people who are white supremacists. Black white supremacists believe that the only correct way to do things is how they envision the white man would do it. A black white supremacist could never find anything wrong with a white man’s methodology, so he or she continually contorts him- or herself to end up on the Caucasian side of the argument.

Because Charles Barkley is a white supremacist.

www.zerohedge.com...

Barkley’s thought crime was to encourage black people to concentrate less on getting angry over historical monuments and more on getting an education, working hard and being successful. He also said black people “need to stop killing each other.” What we as black people need to do: we need to worry about getting our education, we need to stop killing each other, we need to try to find a way to have more economic opportunity and things like that,” said the former NBA star.

edit on 26-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
That's turrable.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure I heard him say this on ESPN radio the other day... I perked and thought wow.. he's going to be attacked sooner or later for this..

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

One time I called out Black Lives Matter in my college for disrupting classes and pulling fire alarms and in response they called me a white supremacist even though I am not even a white person.

edit on 8/26/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Charles makes some valid points. I worked with an engineer who wouldn't take his kids to visit his parents. He would bring his parents to his home. He grew up in a Black neighborhood and is considered a sell out. He has had threats made against his family.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
But, but, but.....black people can't be racist LOL
Double standards are bs no matter how you look at it.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I think he was on ESPN radio yesterday.
I was impressed by his viewpoints.
Heaven forbid somebody would expect blacks to take responsibility for themselves.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The worst thing you can do in the black community is not tow the line of black victimhood. Once you leave the progressive democrat plantation you will be branded forever.

Under no circumstances can you call out black social and cultural failings. If you do the only acceptable explaination is faulting slavery.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maybe if we all chipped in and bought them some coloring books it might satiate their fanatical obsession with color.

edit on 26-8-2017 by sooth because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So by their standards, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a white supremacist.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. "
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
LOL ... yeah that's pretty dumb.

You know, that'd be like saying that Hitler wasn't a Nazi or something.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I became a Barkley fan years ago.

And apparently confederate,nazi color supremacists are out to git them.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Seems to me that that author, and other like him equate mainstream culture with ''whiteness''. While I understand this concept in light of American history that it was rich white men who really established the predominant culture in this country due to the restrictions they placed on everyone else when the wrote the Constitution, I think it is incorrect to do so.

Barkley is a man who found his way past those restrictions by developing his physical sports ability to the degree that he could slip through one of the loopholes in those restrictions. He gained a place and a voice in the predominant culture that cries to all of us, give it 110% and you too can be a success.

To call that predominant culture white only demonstrates a lack of comprehension on the complexities of a culture.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So is Blackwhite now a new racial class?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I would seriously love to see Barkley run for POTUS.
There's no way he ISN'T smarter than Trump.

edit. But then, he most likely wouldn't. So,,,, never mind.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 26 Aug 2017 11:36:31 -0500Sat, 26 Aug 2017 11:36:31 -050017082017-08-26T11:36:31-05:001100000036 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Haha! That's just too funny.

But Sir Charles won't back down. And the more attention they give him, the more people who will hear his words and hopefully be inspired and motivated by them to do better.... and that means everyone. From the Black inner city folks who need the most encouragement and inspiration, to those activists and protesters trying to help, to the politicians and bureaucrats making "the rules"...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Barkley is pretty amazing ... here are some of his other quotes:

My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character, but then I realized that I had no character.

Bwahahaha ... what a kidder that guy is huh?

We don't need refs, but I guess white guys need something to do.

LOL ... casual racism is fine I guess.

I'm no role model.

Charles, it's all good ... folks at ATS have your back!

Barkley Quotes

Oh, I forgot these great Barkley quotes ...

Barkley got involved in politics because he was inspired by Obama?

Wow.
edit on 26-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Calling a black person a "white supremacists" is today's equivalence to calling a black person an "Uncle Tom".

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Name calling is all they have left. The hatred in their hearts is eclipsed only by the stupidity that comes out of their mouths.
edit on 26-8-2017 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I would seriously love to see Barkley run for POTUS.
There's no way he ISN'T smarter than Trump.

You sure?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join