It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert E. Lee Is In Good Company, Ghandi Is Too Racist To Have A Statue As Well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Apparently, according to biographers, the Big G wrote in some letters in South Africa that he felt Indians were superior to Black Africans and that they shouldn't mix.
This has led the people of Ghana to remove his statue from a university last year, where it had been causing protests and unrest.

So 'Gandhi in Washington D.C.'(PICTURED ABOVE) will now need to be removed ASAP.

I have to admit...the sight of masked SJW's in D.C. vigorously taking bats to and viciously kicking Gandhi, while he's lying helpless on the ground, should provide some very ironic imagery.

Robert E. Lee Is In Good Company, Ghandi Is Too Racist To Have A Statue As Well

Abigail Abrams Oct 06, 2016 Ghana has said it will remove a statue of Mahatma Gandhi from a university campus in the nation’s capital where it had sparked protests over the leader’s allegedly racist attitudes.

The statue, which was unveiled by Indian President Pranab Mukherjee during his visit to Ghana in June, was meant to symbolize friendship between the two countries, according to Ghana’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. But professors and students at the University of Ghana called the statue “a slap in the face" because of Gandhi's "racist identity." They started an online petition calling for the statue’s removal.

The petition, which had more than 1,700 supporters on Thursday, cited letters Gandhi wrote during his time in South Africa as evidence that he advocated for the superiority of Indians over black Africans. It also took issue with his use of the derogatory term kaffir to refer to native Africans and criticized the lack of statues of African heroes and heroines on campus.

In light of the petition and protests on social media, Ghana’s government wants to relocate the statue “to ensure its safety and to avoid the controversy,” the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement on Wednesday.

time.com...

www.redstate.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Take it down!!! Racist Nazi scum!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Gandhis desire was to unite people, not divide them. Unite them against foreign occupation by the British Empire.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

edit on 23-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I've never met a racist statue in my life.

Now I bet you can take any person in history and find out something about them that makes them "undesirable" in todays sissified society.

I wish these candy-assed sissies would find a cause that didn't screw with historical monuments.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There's one in San Francisco too. Pelosi must be racist.

en.wikipedia.org...(sculpture)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.

Odd quotes from a 'racist' .

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Gandhi was a very violent person. I once saw him kill an old Mongolian man on TV.

#noviolentstatues

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I almost want to take all the statues down just to see what the crybabies will bitch about next. If you give them what they want, they won't want it anymore, and move on to other unobtainable goals.

It would be yugely comical if it wasn't so damn sad.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I dont get how these antifa dorks got hired. They are getting paid by the same people they should stand against!

I need to see them in person. I dont think they are real antifa. All I need is 1 minute in front of them.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I dont think they are real antifa. All I need is 1 minute in front of them.

According to an ATS self-proclaimed Antifa member
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Antifa is being overrun by 'feel good' liberals and SJWs.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You're missing the key to this whole thing:

Gandhi wasn't a WASP, and therefore not racist.

Only WASPs can be racists. Everyone else is just systematically oppressed and their hate is justified.

edit on 23-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Pretty sure Ghandi wasn't traitorous, and seditious to this country...

Just saying the whole Lee thing, well I can't seem to support traitors to this country like the good ol Alt-Right!
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 23 Aug 2017 13:35:55 -0500pm1America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wish I was young enough to volunteer for a one way trip to mars.

This people on this planet are just slowly destroying my last nerve.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've never met a racist statue in my life.

Now I bet you can take any person in history and find out something about them that makes them "undesirable" in todays sissified society.

I wish these candy-assed sissies would find a cause that didn't screw with historical monuments.

The only surviving statue of the Statue Wars is going to be Mr. Fahrenheit himself.

I hear Ronald McDonald and Wayne Gretzky are next on the hit list

edit on 23-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wasn't ghandi a pedophile too?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Gandhis desire was to unite people, not divide them. Unite them against foreign occupation by the British Empire.

read up on the caste system, gandhi was pretty big on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Wasn't ghandi a pedophile too?

I've never heard that before. Do you have any sources?

top topics

join