It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Trump Rally In Pheonix, Az Begins At 3:00 PM Pacific

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Yet another fantastic speech by Trump. If he could just stay on task like he does at his rallies, he would be in much better political shape.

As for Globalists and neo-cons saying Trump is unfit to be President, that just proves that Trump was definitely the right choice.

You must be joking. It was utterly awful again. Cringeworthy and desperate.

I take it you "cringed" a lot in 2016. How did you feel on November 10, 2016?

Embarrassed for the nation.

And no, I'm not pro Hillary, before the cult start wheeling out all their favourite memes.

Anyone who thinks that was a great speech knows nothing about public speaking. It was just the ramblings of a narcissist, desperate to keep the cheers coming from a relatively small audience in a half filled room. Do you people honestly not see that he only does these rallies out of insecurity, or do you just stick to the narrative to avoid admitting you're wrong? It's baffling.

He's one of the most insecure, petulant, weak people I've seen in my entire life. Can't take criticism, doesn't like free speech unless it's in his favour, attacks everythjng that doesn't fit his narrative, constantly contradicts himself, the list is endless. I'm absolutely utterly baffled by how many people on here genuinely still attempt to defend him on any kind of moral or intellectual grounds.

I'm not a leftist. I'm not a conservative. I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm pretty much a centrist. I'm just bemused by how blinded people are by cognitive dissonance. He's ruining the country, its reputation, and its diplomatic relations. He's an absolute joke and he'll be gone very soon.

My bet is he'll resign just before he's pushed, then will whine and cry for years about obstructionist democrats and fake news. Absolute snowflake.
edit on 23-8-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks that was a great speech knows nothing about public speaking. It was just the ramblings of a narcissist, desperate to keep the cheers coming from a relatively small audience in a half filled room. Do you people honestly not see that he only does these rallies out of insecurity, or do you just stick to the narrative to avoid admitting you're wrong? It's baffling.

He's one of the most insecure, petulant, weak people I've seen in my entire life. Can't take criticism, doesn't like free speech unless it's in his favour, attacks everythjng that doesn't fit his narrative, constantly contradicts himself, the list is endless. I'm absolutely utterly baffled by how many people on here genuinely still attempt to defend him on any kind of moral or intellectual grounds.

Best description of Trump I've heard in a long time.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

My bet is he'll resign just before he's pushed, then will whine and cry for years about obstructionist democrats and fake news. Absolute snowflake.

Did he look like a man on the verge of resigning? It was a rally and he was having a good old time there. I think Trump is knee deep in what he enjoys. Many of you are saying he is on the verge to crying and will leave, but I think he is having the time of his life. He is loving every moment of this....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
he can't pardon the shariff!! lol.

§ 1.2 Eligibility for filing petition for pardon.

No petition for pardon should be filed until the expiration of a waiting period of at least five years after the date of the release of the petitioner from confinement or, in case no prison sentence was imposed, until the expiration of a period of at least five years after the date of the conviction of the petitioner. Generally, no petition should be submitted by a person who is on probation, parole, or supervised release.

1.3 Eligibility for filing petition for commutation of sentence.

No petition for commutation of sentence, including remission of fine, should be filed if other forms of judicial or administrative relief are available, except upon a showing of exceptional circumstances.

www.justice.gov...

I think he can since this is a eligibility for filing a petition. It also says should, not will or shall which are binding.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: dawnstar
he can't pardon the shariff!! lol.

§ 1.2 Eligibility for filing petition for pardon.

No petition for pardon should be filed until the expiration of a waiting period of at least five years after the date of the release of the petitioner from confinement or, in case no prison sentence was imposed, until the expiration of a period of at least five years after the date of the conviction of the petitioner. Generally, no petition should be submitted by a person who is on probation, parole, or supervised release.

1.3 Eligibility for filing petition for commutation of sentence.

No petition for commutation of sentence, including remission of fine, should be filed if other forms of judicial or administrative relief are available, except upon a showing of exceptional circumstances.

www.justice.gov...

I think he can since this is a eligibility for filing a petition. It also says should, not will or shall which are binding.

He can pardon him anytime. The pardon atry is simply a place where they can request an executive pardon. The president has the right to set up any restickttions he chooses he could say people have to be over 55 if he choseems to.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: mOjOm

What Sheriff Joe did was not as bad as O.J. Simpson's crime(s). OJ is being released early.

Not because the President is pardoning him though. You're comparing two totally different things. OJ is getting out early because of sneaky lawyer tactics and celebrity status. Which I also think is BS.

But he also wasn't convicted in his criminal trial, just his civil one. The last I heard anyway. But I don't agree with him or anyone else cheating the system either. That's why the system is broken and I don't support an Unjust Justice System but that is clearly what we have.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No, he hasn't even had one appeal yet. In fact I don't even think he's been sentenced yet, just convicted.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: diggindirt

No, he hasn't even had one appeal yet. In fact I don't even think he's been sentenced yet, just convicted.

Sentencing is in oct. And I hope he goes to jail. This pie hole started a damn concentration camp yet people on the right are OK with it. He took people and moved them into tents in a desert.I have no problem enforcing immagtation but u don't believe in torturing them either.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well, it's not looking like he's going to be spending much time in jail at all.

Nor will he ever admit any guilt that he's done anything wrong either.

Justice is dead and the rule of law is a joke. We live in a world of "Do as I say, Because you're poor and powerless and I'm not."

Equal under the law is a lie.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Something like 160 deaths under Arpaio's watch, no one really knows the actual number, and around $148 million paid out by taxpayers for lawsuits.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Everytime Trump has a rally, it demonstrates exactly why he has them - the people themselves and their response to him and what he says, are exactly the opposite of what polls would have you believe. Likewise, what he says, is usually far more specific and the opposite of what the media would have you believe.

Trump's rallies are therefore a return to the public square politician, and absolutely necessary as long as he is grossly misrepresented by the mass media.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The guy in the livestream is going viral for a reason, BUT also is getting charged with A LOT

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Masterjaden

For you and I, I'm inclined to agree. For a president, though? I think he's got to be more aware of the fact that he's been a lightning rod for violence. Why add to the furor?

We're in the same boat!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join